Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church (1958 Views)

Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos) / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 11, 2015
So I was invited for a programme by a friend.

In the cause of the pastors preaching, he said something about turning to your neighbor and tell them you are bless.

This man sitting in front me decided words would not be enough to convey what the pastor said.
He then stretched his hands to shake the hands of the lady sitting besides him.

The lady to me must have felt like 'Jesus what kind of sin does this man wants me to commit...I am not ready to commit sin o'...This I say because the man stretched his hands for about 30seconds with the lady refusing to shake hands.

Hmmm... I am not trying the cast aspersions o. But this deeper life ladies ehhn won't they marry?
What is wrong in shaking hands again.

Can u marry one?

2 Likes

Re: Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church by SuperSuave(m): 6:23pm On May 11, 2015
[size=13pt]
Can you marry one?
I'm not sure I can. Their Holier-than-thou attitude is what ion like+i hear say dem witches plenty for that church
[/size]
Re: Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 11, 2015
So what is OP message now

1 Like

Re: Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church by Joshkid(m): 7:00pm On May 11, 2015
Daniyemi:
So I was invited for a programme by a friend.

In the cause of the pastors preaching, he said something about turning to your neighbor and tell them you are bless.

This man sitting in front me decided words would not be enough to convey what the pastor said.
He then stretched his hands to shake the hands of the lady sitting besides him.

The lady to me must have felt like 'Jesus what kind of sin does this man wants me to commit...I am not ready to commit sin o'...This I say because the man stretched his hands for about 30seconds with the lady refusing to shake hands.

Hmmm... I am not trying the cast aspersions o. But this deeper life ladies ehhn won't they marry?
What is wrong in shaking hands again.

Can u marry one?
This a taboo to the church of God!... #dickhead sad angry embarassed angry
Re: Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church by demmy0325(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church by hatux: 8:06pm On May 11, 2015
Joshkid:
This a taboo to the church of God!... #dickhead sad angry embarassed angry
You mean, its a TABOO to shook hands with a female in churches undecided
Re: Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church by Joshkid(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2015
hatux:
didn't u notice Op is tryna make jest
Re: Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church by Sammyjay4411(m): 12:16am On May 12, 2015
So what's your point? Why you just trying to make jest with everything.....abi just tell us say the gal wey u want date for the church no gree for you cos i can see that hidden pain in your cock and bull story
Re: Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 12:36am On May 12, 2015
hatux:

undecided
Re: Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church by mynaija123(m): 12:58am On May 12, 2015
Was the handshake without some sort of feeling? But then how would she know. So it's better for her to avoid than help him commit sin with his thoughts.

Please just my thoughts too.
Re: Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church by RobinHez(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2015
I don't think they do the "turn to ur neighbour" thing in Deeper Life.
Op try harder next time!

1 Like

Re: Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church by RobinHez(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2015
Re: Funny Real Life Experience At Deeper Life Church by peeparty(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Help Him Please / Photo Fashionable Or Half Naked / Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.