Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? (1970 Views)

My Classmate Now Calls Me Gay Cos I Never bleeped Her When She Visited / Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! / Why Are Girls Always Shy Around Me? (my Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Bawsse(m): 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
This has happened to me severally, anytime a girl comes to my house and I jus want to talk and hang out without thinking about having sex with her, she might be making subtle advances ( like closing her eyes when my face is close to hers, 'mistakenly' touching her feet with myn under the blanket, telling me she doesn't have a boyfriend when I know she does, telling me she love bad and rough boys.... Hian!) but me I just feign ignorance.

My sex game is tyt, dnt get misled.. But I jus don't fvck everything in skirt, then the next day she'd upload a meme in anger (grin) to bbm/whatsapp talking bout, why will a nigga want to choose being gay over a fat ass and boobs? ...some might even go straight to d point and ask 'r u gay' or 'I used to think u r gay, so?'

But in my mind I'd be like, these hoes no know say if I mean them, them go cry with joy. I just got more (MONEY) important (MONEY) things (MONEY) on my mind, don't get me wrong o, is nt like I'm 1 saint that don't think of sex at all (because konji na unreliable friend), I just don't want it always
Please ladies try to soft pedal not all of us are sex starved...

So my questions are:

Why r girls quick to use the G word on a guy that doesn't give them what they want when they want it?

They r always talking about "guys can't do without sex", "guys love sex too much", so why are they mad when they find one who doesn't?

What is their definition of gay?

Abeg nairaland gehs make una come answer oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by cruzita(f): 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
wey the girls?
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Emimoney(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
If u refuse to sex them, they will label you gay, is just who they are, don't forget eve is the reason why people die everyday
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Thats what you get when u meet sex-starved w.hores

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by sinaj(f): 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lemme sit down here.

Sandoski iz ur popcorn still remaining?

Bros bet ow cme u see boobz nd ass still remain loyal

Ur boy no evn sing anthem

Abi u de fast?
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by DLondonboiy: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
bros, there is one guy-a nairalander (I think teens4real) both of you should be friends...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
There's really nothing wrong to be gay hun. Don't react if they put memes ,They may not really talking about you.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Strawman: 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
So how is this thread going to solve your problem? Nawa oh undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by nedu2000(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
@op,i kinda understand u,i'm going tru somefin a bit similar. While some believe there's anoda girl that is servicing me some think I might be gay,but it's just that i've got other things on my mind at the moment and the drama that girls come with i'm honestly not ready for that at the moment.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with u infact many guys would envy u

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Bawsse(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
cruzita:
wey the girls?
Abeg make una answer
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Bawsse(m): 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Emimoney:
If u refuse to sex them, they will label you gay, is just who they are, don't forget eve is the reason why people die everyday
ThaCarter:
Thats what you get when u meet sex-starved w.hores
Emimoney:

The thing just tire me... Beti why na?
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Bawsse(m): 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
sinaj:
Lemme sit down here.

Welcome! Oya pick a question and answer as you await the pofcorn
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by hertz9te(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
They Are Just Telling You Your Future,,,i'll Advice You To Listen N Start Getting Ur Anus Ready
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Bawsse(m): 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
There's really nothing wrong to be gay hun. Don't react if they put memes ,They may not really talking about you.

No I never react, my reaction is the eventual hardcore sex to their utter shock and pleasure, that is after I decide if I wana fvck or not
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
sinaj:
Lemme sit down here.

Rival, e still remain, take coke join make you enjoy yourself...gringrin

Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bawsse:

No I never react, my reaction is the eventual hardcore sex to their utter shock and pleasure, that is after I decide if I wana fvck or not

So you just do the talking and not doing anything?
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Emimoney(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bawsse:

The thing just tire me... Beti why na?
ion know
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
°Well because as you said there is this idea that men are extremely sexual
and when they found 1 who didn't fit this popular belief they thought you had to be gay because you contradict this.

Personal I would love this,yer self control.
But I don't love yer use of the term "hoe"
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Bawsse(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

So you just do the talking and not doing anything?

No we both do the talking, she cud b laffing her ass off and still be thinking of sex... Buh sometimes I cud tease her sexually or touch her innocently and still nt go beyond dt
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Bawsse(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Well because as you said there is this idea that men are extremely sexual
and when they found 1 who didn't fit this popular belief they thought you had to be gay because you contradict this.

Personal I would love this,yer self control.
But I don't love yer use of the term "hoe"

Generalizations, profilings and stereotypes are truly our bane, buh it's nt good na
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bawsse:

Generalizations, profilings and stereotypes are truly our bane, buh it's nt good na
°What do you mean?
Society has drawn the image if the hyper sexual male.
Those women you encountered just bought into it.
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by sinaj(f): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bawsse:

Welcome! Oya pick a question and answer as you await the pofcorn

I haf answers o! Lol

I just modified my post
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by sinaj(f): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Rival, e still remain, take coke join make you enjoy yourself...gringrin

D coke no hungry me embarassed

They haf ban our hubby cry

Our enemies haf succeeded
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Bawsse(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°What do you mean?
Society has drawn the image if the hyper sexual male.
Those women you encountered just bought into it.

Dats really sad, I wish de hadn't... Cause sex isn't something I do with any and every girl... Too bad
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Bawsse(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
sinaj:
Lemme sit down here.

Bros bet ow cme u see boobz nd ass still remain loyal

Ur boy no evn sing anthem

Abi u de fast?

I get switch na wey I fit on am or off am, na y
And dt tym I don off am so even if she bring Nikki Minaj for three some dem still no fit on an
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
sinaj:

D coke no hungry me embarassed

They haf ban our hubby cry

Our enemies haf succeeded

cry

Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by sinaj(f): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bawsse:

I get switch na wey I fit on am or off am, na y
And dt tym I don off am so even if she bring Nikki Minaj for three some dem still no fit on an
wait till I meet u dere wink
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Bawsse(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
sinaj:
wait till I meet u dere wink
Lol I'm waiting, do u need my address?
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by sinaj(f): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bawsse:

Lol I'm waiting, do u need my address?
we dnt need adress. We fly lol
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by Bawsse(m): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2016
sinaj:
we dnt need adress. We fly lol

If to say u skinny I for fear say u fit be karashika, but physics say u no fit fly with all that weight (assuming u r d grl on ur dp) grin
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2016
nawao.... how many of them said so? e fit b oo.... Just assuming
Re: Why Are Girls Always Quick To Label Me Gay? by sinaj(f): 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bawsse:

If to say u skinny I for fear say u fit be karashika, but physics say u no fit fly with all that weight (assuming u r d grl on ur dp) grin
weight cnt b a problem wen agat my broom tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Sleep In This Intimate Position With Your Sister? / Woman Puts Poison On Her V*gina To Kill Her Husband When He Went Down On Her / How Girls Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.