Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

9JA Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9JA Babes (589 Views)

9ja Babes, Fear them!!!! / Funny Ways Of Getting Most 9ja Babes / 9ja Babes Be Like - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9JA Babes by phrezzz: 6:37pm On May 11, 2015
a friend of mine happens to be a friend of toolz called in the beatfm 2day to vex his anger he was like he broke his girlfriend heart, his girlfriend with anger broke his nose with turning garri, broke his windscreen, tv and ps4 and took his fuel. Ladies na so una be
Re: 9JA Babes by agarawu23(m): 6:40pm On May 11, 2015
phrezzz:
a friend of mine happens to be a friend of toolz called in the beatfm 2day to vex his anger he was like he broke his girlfriend heart, his girlfriend with anger broke his nose with turning garri, broke his windscreen, tv and ps4 and took his fuel. Ladies na so una be
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 9JA Babes by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 11, 2015
I honestly don't understand what u r trying to say here
Re: 9JA Babes by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 11, 2015
Yawns.
This is drier than gibeonites bread.

(1) (Reply)

15 Ways To Keep A Relationship Working.. / Have I Made The Right Decision About Her? / Help.... Going To Visit My In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.