Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd (3577 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Meā€¦adaeze Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by ademega(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2015
Please don't comment if you are yet to read the below story in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2301412/one-slap-wife-case

I intentionally stopped that story of my step brother at that level so that I could see reactions.
You won't believe it , that was the last time my brother's wife ever raised her hand on my brother . just like some people said in the other thread , the two slaps brought her brain to factory settings . I Dont support beating a woman and I won't support it any day ,but I must confess ,that two slaps worked .
The family intervened and my brother was sad about it because he had to talk about so many issues he has been enduring and hidding from . people. Pastors and people at home talked to the wife as follows .
1. That as a woman ,the husband is the head ,and for raising your hand to beat your head is a curse .
2. That she should thank God that her husband is the kind of man he is , he would have sent her to early grave .
3. That for even beating her husband , she was using her own hand to destroy her home .
4. That she is not a good role model to her younger ones and ladies around .

And to my brother too
1. That its understandable ,he has been trying to protect his wife from the family but at the same time ,in situation like that, you talk to peole who is experienced and knowledgeable to talk sense to her.
2. It was discovered, He has this sharp mouth that could bring up a dead body and fight . so he was equally cautioned on how he talk to his wife during provocation.
3. It exposed the family , people that heard about the issue are now interested to know what is happening in their marriage .
4. Funny enough nobody blamed him for those two slaps, even our pastors.
I will also need to add, it took a very longtime for joy and happiness to be restored to that house and not yet fully self .

And for the mother In-law, she is my brother's wife role model !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by ademega(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Leitner: 8:42pm On May 11, 2015
Brace yourself: it's only a matter of time before the bashers come in.

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by klark3: 8:43pm On May 11, 2015
Women are humans, so that makes dem susceptible to mistakes, saying u won't beat a woman no matter d offence she commits will only make her to do things with impunity, which is very bad, corporal punishment is d most effective way to correct any human, then tell me why a woman should be exempted?

By nature, women are likely to misbehave d more, because of their gullible, pliable nature & cartoon brain, that is why dey should beaten anytime they misbehave, d beating won't kill them, but will serve as correction & call them to order.....

To all my brothers; Stop condoning reprehensible behaviour from women & make d world a better place...

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by donbenedict(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2015
Loooooool at "one slap will restore her sense to factory settings...

And I kinda find some truth in dis...

Some men hav endured and tolerated a lot of rubbish frm dr spouses... To d extent they just can't take it anymore.. One slap won't kill her nau, would it? Rather she will get bak to her senses and remind herself who is d man
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by freecocoa(f): 9:53pm On May 11, 2015
And some men will argue that physical abuse is justification for verbal abuse, believing, a woman must have said something to earn her a beat down.

I hope you people don't blame this woman for slapping her hubby, given his sharp mouth, bunch of hypocrites. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 11, 2015
klark3:
Women are humans, so that makes dem susceptible to mistakes, saying u won't beat a woman no matter d offence she commits will only make her to do things with impunity, which is very bad, corporal punishment is d most effective way to correct any human, then tell me why a woman should be exempted?

By nature, women are likely to misbehave d more, because of their gullible, pliable nature & cartoon brain, that is why dey should beaten anytime they misbehave, d beating won't kill them, but will serve as correction & call them to order.....

To all my brothers; Stop condoning reprehensible behaviour from women & make d world a better place...

Wow wow wow wow wow wow , do you really mean this, , I cannot believe a human being can hold this kind of views. What happened to you. Why where when did you come up with this crap. WHY wtf angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by ademega(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2015
freecocoa:
And some men will argue that physical abuse is justification for verbal abuse, believing, a woman must have said something to earn her a beat down.

I hope you people don't blame this woman for slapping her hubby, given his sharp mouth, bunch of hypocrites. undecided
Even when they were still courting ,the man was like that and the woman did not showed any sign that she could fight . what about that ?

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 11, 2015
freecocoa:

Please can you read what Klark3 said down there, it's crazy, I hope he is a troll looking for a reaction. I can't believe a person can have such a view.

Since a woman deserves to be beaten for what she says then OPs bro deserves to be beaten for verbally abusing her, not so?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by lilmax(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2015
I don't even know what to say
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by freecocoa(f): 10:09pm On May 11, 2015
ademega:

Even when they were still courting ,the man was like that and the woman did not showed any sign that she could fight . what about that ?
That's not the point.

The point is justifying physical abuse, how about the men who beat the women after marriage? Were the women not talkers during courtship? It's not okay to be verbally abusive but that doesn't mean, physical abuse should be employed. That's what I'm saying.
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by freecocoa(f): 10:12pm On May 11, 2015
fem29:

Please can you read what Klark3 said down there, it's crazy, I hope he is a troll looking for a reaction. I can't believe a person can have such a view.

Since a woman deserves to be beaten for what she says then OPs bro deserves to be beaten for verbally abusing her, not so?
My dear, take it as someone's view o, because some of the people here are crazy and unfortunately, there are a lot of them.

That's what am saying, imagine them all screaming hell because she hit her husband, I'd like to know what they think now that it's been ascertained, his sharp mouth is the reason why she hit him.
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 11, 2015
freecocoa:
My dear, take it as someone's view o, because some of the people here are crazy and unfortunately, there are a lot of them.

That's what am saying, imagine them all screaming hell because she hit her husband, I'd like to know what they think now that it's been ascertained, his sharp mouth is the reason why she hit him.

It's just crazy. I don't associate with people that think that beating a woman is acceptable in any way. It is just on nairaland that I have come across all this, and it has come as a shock to me. I am this close to deactivating cry
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by freecocoa(f): 10:31pm On May 11, 2015
fem29:

It's just crazy. I don't associate with people that think that beating a woman is acceptable in any way. It is just on nairaland that I have come across all this, and it has come as a shock to me. I am this close to deactivating cry
Lol, you don't have to deactivate because of them, just sift and take what you should, believe me, even in real life, there are men who think a woman should be beaten to keep her in check, even some women believe they deserve the beating, it's that messed up.
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by cococandy(f): 12:02am On May 12, 2015
Una foolish sha.
All ye nonsense folks that always crop up in one corner of the forum to yarn nonsense about women and subtly encourage battery and violence.

I have one word for y'all.

foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Dheartless: 2:43am On May 12, 2015
Leitner:
Brace yourself: it's only a matter of time before the bashers come in.
grin
op good advice here
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by SAMBARRY: 7:25am On May 12, 2015
Haven of bush meats , apes and cave men. Enjoy your marriage. Meanwhile while beating your ram (wife) don't forget to give her grass to eat and use rope tie her neck for pillar.

Women dey try sha grin
klark3:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by SAMBARRY: 7:28am On May 12, 2015
cococandy:
Una foolish sha.
All ye nonsense folks that always crop up in one corner of the forum to yarn nonsense about women and subtly encourage battery and violence.

I have one word for y'all.

foolish
There is no need to get emotional. I don tell them say make them buy am grass since the treatment given to cattle is not different from their wives grin

abi your sister dey there. Have you asked why they cringe when KanwuliaJara posts grin
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by SAMBARRY: 7:31am On May 12, 2015
grin yorubas call some set of mad people were alasho.they look normal but when they open their mouth or type on nl you will know something is very amiss somewhere
freecocoa:

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by oloyede252(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2015
Don't get the wrong idea I am not saying it is OK to simply slap a woman for no reason, however I do not support the idea that women are 100% immune judicially from bodily harm. For example, if a woman were ever to attack me I would hit back in a case of self defense. And again do not hit women for no reason.
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Joy1706(f): 8:16am On May 12, 2015
These guys feel it's every woman that can be beaten. Una neva jam. That's how my uncle ended up with a broken kneecap. Till today he limps. After that, no one told him that his wife is not a goat that should be beaten to submission. If you feel I should be corrected with a slap, be rest assured that I will equally correct u with 2 slaps. I be ur pikin?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by oloyede252(m): 8:36am On May 12, 2015
Joy1706:
These guys feel it's every woman that can be beaten. Una neva jam. That's how my uncle ended up with a broken kneecap. Till today he limps. After that, no one told him that his wife is not a goat that should be beaten to submission. If you feel I should be corrected with a slap, be rest assured that I will equally correct u with 2 slaps. I be ur pikin?

na wa o, and your uncle never die
see lie

deris God o
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by coolzeal(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2015
It's acceptable for a woman to slap a man and walk away but not the opposite. I'm agnostic to violence and it shouldn't be part of any relationship.
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by iykedare(m): 10:41am On May 12, 2015
fem29:

This is a faceless forum where anything goes. It`s so easy for anyone to say stuffs on a faceless forum.
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by lilmax(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2015
Joy1706:
your uncle is weak

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by KanwuliaJara: 1:00pm On May 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
There is no need to get emotional. I don tell them say make them buy am grass since the treatment given to cattle is not different from their wives grin

abi your sister dey there. Have you asked why they cringe when KanwuliaJara posts grin

Why dem nor go cringe?
The truth hits home like a TON O' BRICKS ON EMPTY, POROUS, DECAYING SKULLS on and off NL abi? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 12, 2015
iykedare:

This is a faceless forum where anything goes. It`s so easy for anyone to say stuffs on a faceless forum.

Hmmm yes they can say how they really feel without fear of being castigated
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by SAMBARRY: 1:45pm On May 12, 2015
grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

Why dem nor go cringe?
The truth hits home like a TON O' BRICKS ON EMPTY, POROUS, DECAYING SKULLS on and off NL abi? cheesy
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Joy1706(f): 7:28am On May 13, 2015
lilmax:
your uncle is weak
Yea I agree. Only weak men beat up women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by lilmax(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2015
Joy1706:

Yea I agree. Only weak men beat up women
then only strong men allow women beat them up grin grin smh
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Nobody: 8:11am On May 13, 2015
lilmax:
then only strong men allow women beat them up grin grin smh
Strong men handle matter maturedly. Women respect them willingly.

Only weak ones boss around and make women disrespect them, hence, the beating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by kinglekan: 9:06am On May 13, 2015
Joy1706:

ROTFL.. Babe I love ur comment. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE How Wife Caught Her Husband's Side Chick That Happens To Be Their Maid(Pics) / If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O / Inter-racial Marriage: Nigerian Men Vs Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.