Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109506 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
grin grin my dad's dad is from Awka and my grandma is from Onitsha. I am looking forward to visiting Naija next year. My parents go often but because of my work and studies the last time I went was about 6 years ago. My parents go often though.
Then you do have a faint trace of delta genes in you from the Onitsha angle.
Awka is nice too especially and fast extending into neighbouring Amawbia.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 11:31pm On May 24, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
lol my mom is Guan which is a subgroup of Gonja (Our foolish presidents tribe)
they say northen ghanians especially the hausas there are descendants of hausa's immigrants who left nigeria for ghana in the 18 century to trade
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:31pm On May 24, 2015
adamskutty:
Aiit! So where do u reside? I hope not in accra? grin
lol am from the UK. Born and Bred here tongue.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:32pm On May 24, 2015
adamskutty:
they say northen ghanians especially the hausas there are descendants of hausa's immigrants who left nigeria for ghana in the 18 century to trade
Yes the hausas are said to originate from Nigeria and the Ga people are said to have their origins with the Yorubas
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:32pm On May 24, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No one respect nigerian government. They are laughing stock in Africa. A bunch of uneducated, agbada wearing fools. Can't be compared with Ghanaian presidents.
maybe true, but this same government literally un -shakle the entire Ghana from modern slavery when Abuja nullified the treaty your stooge president signed with the EU last year.

THEY EARNED YOUR GRATITUDE.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 11:33pm On May 24, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
lol my mom is Guan which is a subgroup of Gonja (Our foolish presidents tribe)

He is indeed foolish. You are very beautiful.

Stay away from adamskutty he is a goat forker.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:35pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
what's your bet position in the family?
I am the 4th born. I have a younger sister, we are 13 years apart embarassed embarassed( Let's say she was not planned lol )
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:36pm On May 24, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Aww thank you, you are so sweet. A goat fucker shocked shocked
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 11:36pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
maybe true, but this same government literally un -shakle the entire Ghana from modern slavery when Abuja nullified the treaty your stooge president signed with the EU last year.

THEY EARNED YOUR GRATITUDE.

Are you stupid or what. You didn't nullified shit. We will always do what is in our best interest. Who stopped you when you wanted to invade ivorycoast. When we talk you listen because your presidents tend to lack intelligence and education.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 11:37pm On May 24, 2015
JiggamanGh:

notyourb1tch dont let jiggaman decieve u, he get turned on at the sight of fowls, he is a professional fowl anus explorer. grin

PLS BE CAREFUL. grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:38pm On May 24, 2015
adamskutty:
notyourb1tch dont let jiggaman decieve u, he get turned on at the sight of fowls, he is a professional fowl anus explorer. grin

PLS BE CAREFUL. grin
lol grin grin a goat fucker and a fowl fucker. How nice tongue
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 11:39pm On May 24, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Aww thank you, you are so sweet. A goat fucker shocked shocked

Yeah ooo, don't know what he sees in them.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 11:40pm On May 24, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Yes the hausas are said to originate from Nigeria and the Ga people are said to have their origins with the Yorubas
aha! That is were the beauty came from, i began to wonder how can anyone with a ghanaian blood be this beautiful. grin grin

In order words u are a full nigerian. grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:41pm On May 24, 2015
Guys goodnight. I have work early in the morning and I need my beauty sleep. Was nice chatting to ya'll. Don't kill yourselves whilst am gone smiley
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:42pm On May 24, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Are you stupid or what. You didn't nillified shit. We will always do what is in our best interest. Who stopped you when you wanted to invade ivorycoast. When we talk you listen because your presidents tend to lack intelligence and education.
for every assertion i make that you do not believe just ask for proof and i shall oblige you.

Ghana is 30 million in population with a GDP of $50 laughing billion.

Lagos is 21 million with a GDP of $91 billion.

it is Lagos vs Ghana.

*****modified***** ghana already signed the treaty. abuja had to rectify it.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 11:43pm On May 24, 2015
adamskutty:

You nigerians can't stay in country.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 11:44pm On May 24, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
lol grin grin a goat fucker and a fowl fucker. How nice tongue
3 months back, jiggaman was caught red handed banging his neighbours fowl ooo. grin

Now everyone in his neighbourhood has resorted to keep their fowls locked in cages, some had to make a protective shield to cover their fowls yansh should incase he breaks into their cages. grin grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:44pm On May 24, 2015
adamskutty:
aha! That is were the beauty came from, i began to wonder how can anyone with a ghanaian blood be this beautiful. grin grin

In order words u are a full nigerian. grin
lol I am not hausa tongue. I got the best from both worlds. I think Nigerian/Ghanaian make the best combo(Yvonne Okoro etc)
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 11:45pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
for every assertion i make that you do not believe just ask for proof and i shall oblige you.

it is Lagos vs Ghana.

No Ghana is 24 million so get your facts straightened out. The average Ghanaian has a better life than the average nigerian. Isn't lagos a slum
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2015
JiggamanGh:

You nigerians can't stay in country.
those were great traders of ancient time.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:46pm On May 24, 2015
But I must say it's not nice when it's Ghana versus Naija cos am always stuck in between angry angry
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 11:47pm On May 24, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
lol I am not hausa tongue. I got the best from both worlds. I think Nigerian/Ghanaian make the best combo(Yvonne Okoro etc)

They do but I wish the trend was Ghanaian men/ nigerian women instead of Nigerian men/ Ghanaian women.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:47pm On May 24, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
I am the 4th born. I have a younger sister, we are 13 years apart embarassed embarassed( Let's say she was not planned lol )
i was right. you have been the last child for over a decade. so not just daddy's girl but the baby of the house.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 11:48pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:

it is Lagos vs Ghana.

*****modified***** ghana already signed the treaty. abuja had to rectify it.

Where's the proof? Ghana never signed it
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 11:48pm On May 24, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Guys goodnight. I have work early in the morning and I need my beauty sleep. Was nice chatting to ya'll. Don't kill yourselves whilst am gone smiley
before u go i have to say this. U are an epitome of beauty, ur face glows like the flames from an acetylene torch. grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:51pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
i was right. you have been the last child for over a decade. so not just daddy's girl but the baby of the house.

Yeah I was the 'baby' of the house for a long time. My dad can be something else too. 3 girls ain't an easy thing
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:53pm On May 24, 2015
adamskutty:
before u go i have to say this. U are an epitome of beauty, ur face glows like the flames from an acetylene torch. grin
Aww thank you. Am about to doze of any min now.

This is for you. Will take it down soon though smiley
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:53pm On May 24, 2015
JiggamanGh:

No Ghana is 24 million so get your facts straightened out. The average Ghanaian has a better life than the average nigerian. Isn't lagos a slum
every rich city has its slum as do London, new york etc.

No matter how you shrink your population, $50 billion GDP is a meager figure.

A country without a single billionaire;

that lives off the crumbs of IMF are the new definition of 21st century slavery.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2015
Notyourb1tch:

Is this you?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 11:55pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
every rich city has its slum as do London, new york etc.

No matter how you shrink your population, $50 billion GDP is a meager figure.

A country without a single billionaire;

that lives off the crumbs of IMF are the new definition of 21st century slavery.

You are more than slaves. You are treated like second class citizen I your own country. A country that produces oil but has is scarce in the country. A country that can't feed its people. A country that can't saved fm his people but claimed to have save others. If that's not the def of incompetent.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 11:56pm On May 24, 2015
lezz:
Is this you?
lol yep sleepy me.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by JiggamanGh: 11:58pm On May 24, 2015
Notyourb1tch:

That boi has sweet mouth, don't trust him. You are beautiful and you should look for a Ghanaian king.

Adam is my nigga but he got goat bootyhole on his mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply)

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.