Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109562 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 12:40am On May 25, 2015
blackpanther25:
Bish gtfoh. Can't you see we men are discussing women. Nobody cares about South Africa. Give it up already.
will u mind her? We are talking about shawties and she had to bring her bantu "notice me" self here, i dont geeerit! grin

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:43am On May 25, 2015
blackpanther25:
lol cool. You are a cool headed dude. I will admit not all Ghanaian guys are like you. I dated this one Ghanaian girl and boy oh boy the brothers were not happy and they could not understand why she would date a Nigerian guy. She had everything (beauty, brains and the sex damn, I will say I have never been disappointed with Gh girls in bed lol). But I was still immature and a player and she was a no nonsense kinda girl. I grew up after her but I learnt the hard way. She is married now to a Ghanaian guy.
yes, the dude is cool and already making me rue my stance ever since.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by blackpanther25(m): 12:43am On May 25, 2015
adamskutty:
will u mind her? We are talking about shawties and she had to bring her bantu "notice me" self here, i dont geeerit! grin
She was obviously looking for attention but she and her irks are the last on the list of women who deserve our intention. Let's just ignore the heifer from now onwards
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by OohLalah(f): 12:45am On May 25, 2015
adamskutty:
grin grin My bad was still catching up on the previous pages didn't check that the topic has changed. Excuse me!

Not sure why Forestgump called Black-ant had to throw insult was responding to your post in previous post.

I definitely would never be want to be noticed by you people though, thank you very much. I only want to battle not to flirt with Niger -rians.
tongue

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:47am On May 25, 2015
blackpanther25:
She was obviously looking for attention but she and her irks are the last on the list of women who deserve our intention. Let's just ignore the heifer from now onwards
lol!
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:51am On May 25, 2015
blackpanther25:
still editing and modifying her post to stir a response. i think she likes you, bro.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2015
OohLalah:

grin grin My bad was still catching up on the previous pages didn't check that the topic has changed. Excuse me!

Not sure why Forestgump called Black-ant had to throw insult was responding to your post in previous post.

I definitely would never be want to be noticed by you people though, thank you very much. I only want to battle not to flirt with Niger -rians.
tongue

this is end time things, a southy bantu that walks around almost n.aked and lives in rocks talking about flirting? grin grin

Oh mamami! grin this is an insult in the highest order, ur kind with their round faces and bald heads is not someone to look at twice. grin grin Physically? 0 internally? -0 ( aids) grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by OohLalah(f): 12:54am On May 25, 2015
lezz:
still editing and modifying her post to stir a response. i think she likes you, bro.

Are you guys serious? Is this a dating forum or just a discussion forum?

Please forgive me am not interested in anyone on a faceless forum.

Goodnight!
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:55am On May 25, 2015
adamskutty:
this is end time things, a southy bantu that walks around almost n.aked and lives in rocks talking about flirting? grin grin

Oh mamami! grin this is an insult in the highest order, ur kind with their round faces and bald heads is not someone to look at twice. grin grin Physically? 0 internally? -0 ( aids) grin grin

ouch!!! that hurts.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 12:55am On May 25, 2015
Oohlahlah pls tell that to all those southy zulu bantus bragging about dating nigerian guys in this forum. grin grin

I have been here for long mehn, dont let me start digging. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 12:56am On May 25, 2015
OohLalah:

Goodnight!
go tell that to m0ndisweets in the romance section, ur sister. grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 12:59am On May 25, 2015
OohLalah:

Goodnight!
it is anything we want it to be.
fight if you want. flirt at your own peril.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Obrafour(m): 1:01am On May 25, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
lol my mom is Guan which is a subgroup of Gonja (Our foolish presidents tribe)
Like seriously? this is so unlady like, uncouth and primitive.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by OohLalah(f): 1:02am On May 25, 2015
adamskutty:
go tell that to m0ndisweets in the romance section, ur sister. grin

Well, my bad I thought I was in politics not romance section that i would never ever even think of visiting.

Bye Adamskuty or whatever you call yourself. Unfortunately i do not engage children who start with stuupid insults.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 1:05am On May 25, 2015
OohLalah:

Well, my bad I thought I was in politics not romance section that i would never ever even think of visiting.

Bye Adamskuty or whatever you call yourself. Unfortunately i do not engage children who start with stuupid insults.
yeah! Yeah! Whatever! Safe journey and never return, sleep tight! grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Obrafour(m): 1:06am On May 25, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Slaying us, u can't be serious. I take you as a joke. When it comes to naija e warriors you are not even in my book.

Naija vs Ghana e battle has become a bore that's why we allow to act a fool around here.
Say that again, those days when five Ghanaians battled against the kingdom of mumuland. I knew he was a new comer, this thing taya me. These days I just pretend not to see the hate posts againsts Ghanaians, cos back in Ghana every Nigerian is a walking insult.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 1:08am On May 25, 2015
Obrafour:
shaaarap! Everyone knows john mahama and jonathan are in the same class. grin grin

Dont come here pretending when in actually sense u despise the failure of a president, u cant be celebrating failure. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:10am On May 25, 2015
Obrafour:
Say that again, those days when five Ghanaians battled against the kingdom of mumuland. I knew he was a new comer, this thing taya me. These days I just pretend not to see the hate posts againsts Ghanaians, cos back in Ghana every Nigerian is a walking insult.
you are taking everyone 2 steps back.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 4:01am On May 25, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
But I must say it's not nice when it's Ghana versus Naija cos am always stuck in between angry angry
if you understand the beginning of this thread you will know alot of people are being plain stupid
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by MduZA: 4:58am On May 25, 2015
lezz:
oh that!

dangote is Africa's richest man by a long stretch and a private individual who has investments in 16 african countries.

he invested a record sum into south african economy and he is also the richest black man on earth.

His is not BBE. It is hard work and shrewdness. you should cheer him too.

I never came across such name until I started to hear of him on this forum ...thanx to you

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Obrafour(m): 5:29am On May 25, 2015
adamskutty:
shaaarap! Everyone knows john mahama and jonathan are in the same class. grin grin

Dont come here pretending when in actually sense u despise the failure of a president, u cant be celebrating failure. grin grin

Adams, please for once let us address ourselves devoid of insults, we owe ourselves a little bit of decency, judging that we have both used harsh words against each other in the past.

In all honesty, do you really think insulting your president in public is the way to go? I don't have a problem when you that withing your circle of friends(hell yeah I do that a lot) but will you dare insult your parents in the open?

But wait oo! Have you been to Ghana before to know that Magama is a failure? abeg chop your house matter biko, #AintNibodyGotFuelForCowWrestlers.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 6:02am On May 25, 2015
Obrafour:
oh please save it for the birds. I have said the truth. Our president is a foolish and useless man and if you applaud mediocrity then so be it but I do not. I see you are also from there(tribe) and that's why you take offense. I call a spade a spade and a lot of Ghanaians feel the same way and have even called him worse than I have in public. Lol telling me calling someone a foolish man is unladylike. FYI you are not relevant enough for me to give a damn about what you think. Don't quote me with such nonsense again. You have been noticed as you clearly wanted. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 6:05am On May 25, 2015
adamskutty:

Don't mind him. Some people just love mediocrity but I will keep saying the truth. Only a fellow fool appreciates a fool cheesy cheesy
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Notyourb1tch(f): 6:16am On May 25, 2015
Obrafour:

Adams, please for once let us address ourselves devoid of insults, we owe ourselves a little bit of decency, judging that we have both used harsh words against each other in the past.

In all honesty, do you really think insulting your president in public is the way to go? I don't have a problem when you that withing your circle of friends(hell yeah I do that a lot) but will you dare insult your parents in the open?

But wait oo! Have you been to Ghana before to know that Magama is a failure? abeg chop your house matter biko, #AintNibodyGotFuelForCowWrestlers.
Firstly Mahama is not my parents nor has he even being a fatherly figure to Ghanaians so I don't and will never regard him as one. You earn respect. If he was doing a good job nobody would be insulting him. People are not happy. My family and friends there are beyond frustrated. So it's okay to insult him in private but not insult him in public. So if all Ghanaians decided to whine about the dumsor issue for example in the darkness of their homes instead of the vigil do you think change will ever happen. Sitting down and suffering and smiling may be something you enjoy but you have no right castigating others who also have a right to voice the opinions and unhappiness.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 6:40am On May 25, 2015
The $1000bn Johannesburg Stock Exchange. The financial back bone of Africa company listing.

http://www.africanbusinesscentral.com/2014/10/07/more-african-companies-seek-exchange-listings/
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mzilakazi(m): 6:47am On May 25, 2015
lezz:
oh that!

dangote is Africa's richest man by a long stretch and a private individual who has investments in 16 african countries.

he invested a record sum into south african economy and he is also the richest black man on earth.

His is not BBE. It is hard work and shrewdness. you should cheer him too.

BEE is impossible in an all blacks countries. Dangote is a monopoly capitalist who let all Nigerians to dance to his tunes. He is having the show alone without any competition. Unlike in Mzansi, he would have had a tough time in an advanced economy. Nigeria's economy might have the biggest economy but it is still not yet advanced.

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Obrafour(m): 7:27am On May 25, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
oh please save it for the birds. I have said the truth. Our president is a foolish and useless man and if you applaud mediocrity then so be it but I do not. I see you are also from there(tribe) and that's why you take offense. I call a spade a spade and a lot of Ghanaians feel the same way and have even called him worse than I have in public. Lol telling me calling someone a foolish man is unladylike. FYI you are not relevant enough for me to give a damn about what you think. Don't quote me with such nonsense again. You have been noticed as you clearly wanted. Mtchew

OK I did not want to do this but I have to. I now know that any phool can hide behind a moniker and use a female identity, I must admit it worked earlier on because I would have called you out and laid your stewpudity yo bare had your status been male.

It is your parents who are useless, as is evident that they trained a he(she) goat, you are a waste sperm(broken record I know). I don't need a fuelish goat to get noticed, I have been here long enough not to get amused by products of a failed education system lime you, I will quote you in so far as it concerns Ghana, if you can't take it go and die, Kwasia! what have your parents achieved in life? can their useless lives be compared to what Manama has achieved? I know you are pained because the lucrative drug(cocaine) business your useless parents used to do in the previous government has been dismantled by Mahama. Gyimifuo!!!

@bolded: Teibalistic phool, so the hate of the man is also because of his tribe? herh, wu y3 dog wai.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Obrafour(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Firstly Mahama is not my parents nor has he even being a fatherly figure to Ghanaians so I don't and will never regard him as one. You earn respect. If he was doing a good job nobody would be insulting him. People are not happy. My family and friends there are beyond frustrated. So it's okay to insult him in private but not insult him in public. So if all Ghanaians decided to whine about the dumsor issue for example in the darkness of their homes instead of the vigil do you think change will ever happen. Sitting down and suffering and smiling may be something you enjoy but you have no right castigating others who also have a right to voice the opinions and unhappiness.
Such a phool, so you are not even in Ghana? You are judging by word of mouth, bush boy(girl). Make use of education if you have one and don't seek news item from illiterates, it will be useless of me to explain to you why there is an energy crisis which will be solved by the year end because you have an IQ of an ant. Raining insults on your president increases megawatts huh? Did Manama bring a bulldozer and destroyed all the roads in Ghana. Who told you every part of Ghana is experiencing rampant power cuts? Abua! Inst him all you want, no wonder you were brought up by goats. If your friends and family are beyond frustration, they can commit suicide or relocate to dumsorland(Nigeria).
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 7:47am On May 25, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I already have naija queen. She is Igbo like you. Dovelike kiss
grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2015
MduZA:

I never came across such name until I started to hear of him on this forum ...thanx to you
given the fact that y'all are primitive cave dwellers with only 15percent in middle class no one will expect u to know him. grin grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by adamskutty(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2015
mzilakazi:
The $1000bn Johannesburg Stock Exchange. The financial back bone of Africa company listing.

http://www.africanbusinesscentral.com/2014/10/07/more-african-companies-seek-exchange-listings/
take this ur primitive, inferior behavior away from here, u Zulu cave dweller. grin

1,000bn dollars? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. / Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo / Nigeria: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers (day 2) – LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.