Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I (36560 Views)

I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! / My Mom Is Missing / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by adonismuller(m): 10:31pm On May 12, 2015
Kenneth205:
She's The Apple Of my eyes!!!

LOL grin I know I'm Dark in complexion. Got daht from my daddy!!
she looks like albino

Nice pix doh
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by hottest111: 10:39pm On May 12, 2015
lilmax:
yes undecided
Is not ur fault.. b'cos I allow u use my Wi-Fi ....
make I even put password undecided
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by omenka(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2015
Chubhie:
Nice and lovely. Yours truly went to spend a week with family and ended up practically spending it with the beautiful sweet soul that gave me life. Thought I've heard it all and knew myself not until she started digging deep and telling me stuffs both the metaphysics of my birth did I finally appreciated a chosen path which I've codedly avoided. I couldn't have wished for a better mother. She's the best consiliare I could wish for.

In the words of Don Vito colerone-A man who Doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.
Vito to Johnny Fontane during Connie's wedding. smiley

Can't just get enough of that movie. It's one hell of a treasure trough for those who seek illumination. smiley
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Octaves(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2015
Kenneth205:

What's wronq with it??
nothing bro. you guys look wonderful.

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by 49cents(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2015
Kenneth205:
She's The Apple Of my eyes!!!

LOL grin I know I'm Dark in complexion. Got daht from my daddy!!

in husky omota voice "Mama niyen"
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Pennah(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2015
how did dis tin make front page
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by SirMicheal(m): 11:25pm On May 12, 2015
She's cool buh the makeup thing aint her style........#nooffence bruh
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 12, 2015
Roon9:

My friend stop exuding unrivalled stu.pidity abeg...
Go and get a clean shave before talking to me . m.oron
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by manpo2k(m): 11:41pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 12, 2015
She is pretty.. but you look like something from a 1980's sitcom undecided
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by onila(f): 11:49pm On May 12, 2015
vichks:
Mummy's boy, see the way you carried her handbag, but your mom's makeup though lipsrsealed undecided
how rude

idi0t lipsrsealed

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by xamuel17(m): 12:04am On May 13, 2015
once again another rubbish makes frontpage ...dear mod, how can this thread help stop fuel scarcity?
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by toideve(m): 12:31am On May 13, 2015
How did this make front page
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Chubhie: 12:32am On May 13, 2015
omenka:
Vito to Johnny Fontane during Connie's wedding. smiley

Can't just get enough of that movie. It's one hell of a treasure trough for those who seek illumination. smiley
Such a treasure.... I'm an addict. Even my mobile tone is the theme song. That master piece got all my boxes ticked.
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by bextie2016: 12:55am On May 13, 2015
SONY ELECTRONICS NIGERIA "Paid to Drive"

* MAKE MONEY BY SIMPLY DRIVING YOUR CAR
* ADVERTISERS WANTED FOR SONY ELECTRONICS NIGERIA
* EARN NO LESS THAN N25,000 WEEKLY TO ADVERTISE ON YOUR CAR.
* It is Very Easy and Simple,

How it works
Here's the basic premise of the "Get paid to drive" concept:
SONY ELECTRONICS seeks people -- regular citizens, not professional
drivers -- to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only
with an advert for "SONY ELECTRONICS" plastered on your car. The
ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps," that
almost seem to be painted on the vehicle but can pilled-off at the end of the program, and which will cover any
portion of your car's exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of
exposure and awareness.The auto wraps tend to be colorful and
eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of
advertising with a captive audience, meaning people who are stuck in
traffic and can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This
program will last for 3 months and the minimum period you can
participate is 1 month.

You will be compensated with N25,000/week (twenty five thousand naira per Week),
which is essentially a "rental" payment for letting our company use
the exterior space of your vehicle. SONY ELECTRONICS shall provide experts that would handle the
advert placing on your car, when your application is approved.

To apply, simply send the below details to ptd_sonynigeria@outlook.com
Full Name:
Make of car/ year:
Address:
city:
State:
Phone Number(s) mobile/home :
Email Address:

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Kenneth205(m): 3:35am On May 13, 2015
Octaves:
nothing bro. you guys look wonderful.

Thank You!! grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Kenneth205(m): 3:36am On May 13, 2015
hottest111:

Is not ur fault.. b'cos I allow u use my Wi-Fi ....

make I even put password undecided

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Kenneth205(m): 3:36am On May 13, 2015
adonismuller:
she looks like albino

Nice pix doh

really?? Thanks tho...
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Kenneth205(m): 3:37am On May 13, 2015
chillybrandy:
You look good.

Thank You Dear!!
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Kenneth205(m): 3:38am On May 13, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Nice pics.

Ifa bless yall.

bless u too
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Kenneth205(m): 3:38am On May 13, 2015
qbd2:
I don't see any swag. Anyways good one for u mmys boi. #familiesrock

Thanks dear
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by megastu(m): 3:39am On May 13, 2015
gUY, are you a benin boy? Its written all over your face. grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Kenneth205(m): 3:40am On May 13, 2015
boynigeria:
wow, so much make up
looking like she bath with silver

its cuz of d filter... i edited d pix.... d colour was nw too obvious
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Kenneth205(m): 3:41am On May 13, 2015
megastu:
gUY, are you a benin boy? Its written all over your face. grin

yes ooo,,, Ovbiedo Kpataki
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Kenneth205(m): 3:42am On May 13, 2015
matrixme:
I just wanted to appreciate the fact that Nairaland Front page has become very democratic lately. We should see more of these often, not topics that are meant to sell ads faster (hehehehe)
Nice pics BTW

yhanks
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Kenneth205(m): 3:42am On May 13, 2015
TDonald:
And this made FP..... smh for the mods

bad belle is allowed!!
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 4:51am On May 13, 2015
onila:
how rude
idi0t lipsrsealed
who be this 1 Abeg swerve
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by QueenHeart(f): 6:36am On May 13, 2015
tundeayo2020:
Hey
what is wrong wt d make up. Abegi you dnt knw mummys wt makeup. If you see my mum's own eh.biko they hv d right to paint anythng.#nice picx

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Moana(f): 7:04am On May 13, 2015
If some of these bad belle people were to post their pics looking like bull frogs you would die from laughter. OP dont mind the bad belle people. You look lovely
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by MakCoby(m): 7:32am On May 13, 2015
cococandy:
You guys look good
is that u on your profile for real?
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by MakCoby(m): 7:37am On May 13, 2015
Wendy80:

I just don't get it too. Must they say everythn they see? Na wa oh. That make up style is common in her time cos I see a lot of mothers/women her age with such make up style.
you're very right..my mum's make up lol no be for here..anytime I complain, she will say ''Leave me abeg ,I still dey look for husband'' loolz

Pastor Joel Banimore Accuses Wife Of Having Romance With Senior Pastor In Ibadan / Top 10 Qualities A Good Wife Must Have / A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics)