Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I (36369 Views)

I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!! / My Mom Is Missing / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by tylesh(f): 7:46am On May 13, 2015
Tapout:

[size=20pt] grin bro such things are meant to be ignored embarassed[/size]
Gbam!
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 8:16am On May 13, 2015
vichks:
Mummy's boy, see the way you carried her handbag, but your mom's makeup though lipsrsealed undecided
grin grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by tlops(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2015
we don dey know the pikins for dis site!

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Lanretoye(m): 8:50am On May 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
Lol...cool

Op...some of the people saying "see her make up" no get mama for house,some don't even know their mothers.

Sadly,I can't remember me or any of my siblings taking pictures with my mum looking so carefree.
I see people holding their mothers,hugging them but I can't do that with my parents. I have both parents alive but we don't rap like that.
Miss/Mrs if you have not been doing, you better start it now because pics and memories like that will be what you are left with in some years to come.
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 8:51am On May 13, 2015
ahsekeena:
Lol...cool

Op...some of the people saying "see her make up" no get mama for house,some don't even know their mothers.

Sadly,I can't remember me or any of my siblings taking pictures with my mum looking so carefree.
I see people holding their mothers,hugging them but I can't do that with my parents. I have both parents alive but we don't rap like that.
yeah, me too
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by blesoh(f): 9:00am On May 13, 2015
Wendy80:

I just don't get it too. Must they say everythn they see? Na wa oh. That make up style is common in her time cos I see a lot of mothers/women her age with such make up style.
d make up is ok for her age,dats wat my MIL usually put on,they should free d woman,i like her shape.

3 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by tunergy(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2015
Kenneth205:
She's The Apple Of my eyes!!!

LOL grin I know I'm Dark in complexion. Got daht from my daddy!!

NairaLander, You are Okay. good to love your mum very much now. When you get married soon, focus will change a bit.

so enjoy your NOW time.
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Kenneth205(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2015
Moana:
If some of these bad belle people were to post their pics looking like bull frogs you with would die from laughter. OP dont mind the bad belle people. You look lovely

thanks dear!!

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 9:47am On May 13, 2015
mistytohcute:
yeah, me too

Its not cool at all.

Its their fault
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 9:48am On May 13, 2015
Lanretoye:

Miss/Mrs if you have not been doing, you better start it now because pics and memories like that will be what you are left with in some years to come.

True...but its just too late. U can't teach an old dog a new trick.
Ko possible ni
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Wendy80(f): 9:53am On May 13, 2015
blesoh:

d make up is ok for her age,dats wat my MIL usually put on,they should free d woman,i like her shape.
Don't mind some NLders n their over sabi

2 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Lanretoye(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
ahsekeena:

True...but its just too late. U can't teach an old dog a new trick.
Ko possible ni
what!!!,Bleep ur not a dog...you can learn it.
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Mariojane(f): 10:27am On May 13, 2015
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by franklingud(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2015
Mary kay don finish for dat woman face shaa!!

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Roon9(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2015
vichks:
Go and get a clean shave before talking to me . m.oron

Lols! Am I in d military? U re such a waste of space! If u quote me again I'll rain hell on ur sorry behind. Recalcitrant fvckstard!
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40am On May 13, 2015
Omo your mumsi na confirm ko sa'rugbo Ghana oo...you go fear eyebrow na.... grin grin I dey fell mumsi o jare...she still dey scene baje baje grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49am On May 13, 2015
vision2050:
where is idowuogbo? I miss her
wassup grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 11:50am On May 13, 2015
Lanretoye:

what!!!,Bleep ur not a dog...you can learn it.

U won't understand.

Its not just possible.

I'm just gonna make sure I have a very beautiful relationship with my kids. Its all I can do.
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 13, 2015
WHERE THE SWAGALICIOUS DEY.......
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by fpeter(f): 1:25pm On May 13, 2015
vichks:
Mummy's boy, see the way you carried her handbag, but your mom's makeup though lipsrsealed undecided

Did you ever hear of the word DISCRETION
we would like to see your mum's pictures.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Yemiolads(f): 1:42pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by hottest111: 1:55pm On May 13, 2015
TDonald:
And this made FP..... smh for the mods

...keep postin comment,,,, Neva give up... one day u might post something reasonable and not stupid....
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Lanretoye(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2015
ahsekeena:

U won't understand.

Its not just possible.

I'm just gonna make sure I have a very beautiful relationship with my kids. Its all I can do.
Thats where maturity comes in,things may not be smooth in days past but there is still room for amendments and possibilities...if she is still alive,then its not late. whatever it is,your mum will always be your mum and she deserves all the ballyhoo.
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 13, 2015
Roon9:

Lols! Am I in d military? U re such a waste of space! If u quote me again I'll rain hell on ur sorry behind. Recalcitrant fvckstard!
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 13, 2015
fpeter:

Did you ever hear of the word DISCRETION
we would like to see your mum's pictures.. undecided
my mum's pic is sure better than this
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 13, 2015
ligopedro:

U sef, U don try with ya comment, u kon come spoil ham with Cake's
@mizmycoli is just saying her mind..her appraisal overshadows errything
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nweike1: 4:43pm On May 13, 2015
God bless you, my broda! My mum is the most important person in my life
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by fpeter(f): 4:43pm On May 13, 2015
vichks:
my mum's pic is sure better than this

I'm sure she wouldn't be proud of the man she's raised you to be right now
one thing i know about every good mum is, teaching discretion to their kids.
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by juman(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2015
grin
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 13, 2015
fpeter:

I'm sure she wouldn't be proud of the man she's raised you to be right now
one thing i know about every good mum is, teaching discretion to their kids.
Now I know the class of stupidity you belong to, don't even know why am talking to you......bye
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by vision2050: 6:51pm On May 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:
wassup grin
sister, it long I come across you. how family?
Re: Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On May 13, 2015
vision2050:
sister, it long I come across you. how family?
awwww...famz dey o my brother. We thank Baba Godu... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son / See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / When Your Presence Is Ruining The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.