Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? (1123 Views)

Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) / Deleted post / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by Sermwell(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2015
I went to meet a friend of mine with his girlfriend at an eatery this evening. I was telling my friend how my girlfriend traveled to her village with my pix and bla bla bla. He wasn't cool with the idea and was telling me how he doesn't trust ladies to the hearing of his girlfriend. They started arguing and before I knew it, she landed a hot slap on my friend's face and walked away. Everyone at the eatery saw what happened. I have been begging him to just forgive her and go back to her but he refused. Although she's yet to apologise but he swore that he wasn't going back to her even if she does!
He's also asking if I were the one who got a hot slap like that in public from my girlfriend, would I go back to her?
I'm asking you guyz here too cheesy

As for the ladies, what will make you give your boyfriend a hot slap in public
Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by siegfried99(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2015
Disrespectful..

Haba
Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by Mcowubaba: 11:12pm On May 11, 2015
Of course... Yes I will go back to her...

Nd tear her a heavy miscellaneous thunderous orubebe Slap...

2 Likes

Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by kilokeys(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2015
would my hand go back to her face? in a thunderous way?

sure.. it will
Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by Sermwell(m): 11:16pm On May 11, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Of course... Yes I will go back to her...

Nd tear her a heavy miscellaneous thunderous orubebe Slap...
Badt guy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by nerodenero: 11:21pm On May 11, 2015
She slapped you once you didn't do anything, she's going to do it again and again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by sladimeji(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2015
Wen i no smoke dry okro...
Na dah same spot i go give her defaulting slap....her operating system go reset to default
Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by edobor108(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2015
Op no vex o wich gf i wan go meet again,abi na d one way i go don kill instantly as she jst dy slap me? undecided
Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by nanauju(f): 11:54pm On May 11, 2015
Shey she use jazz on u ni
Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by Nobody: 12:51am On May 12, 2015
No way! Never! As in, am I mad?
Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by ronald4lif(m): 12:56am On May 12, 2015
I need to know why you're begging him to go plead with her and on what basis
Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by donbenedict(m): 4:05am On May 12, 2015
Wow.. Dats a big embarrasment.. As for me dat really likes my dignity to be kept intact, we r done!!!
Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by Lanadelrey: 4:07am On May 12, 2015
If your girl/man ever hits you, you should end that relationship. Physical abuse ain't no joke.
Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by Sermwell(m): 6:23am On May 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
I need to know why you're begging him to go plead with her and on what basis
I didn't say he should plead with her oo cheesy. I only said he should resolve things with her......I'm kinda feeling somehow cuz my issue led to their argument.
Re: Would You Go Back To Your Girlfriend If She Slaps You In Public??? by Summer1(f): 8:25am On May 12, 2015
Guys can claim eehn,liars of d highest order..especially all dis nairaland guys..can u cook for ur girfrnd? No.. can u cry for ur girlfrnd? No.. do u mss ur girlfrnd? No..if ur girlfrnd slaps u,will u forgive her? No,but if you slap her you'll expect her to forgive you oo...haba, why re u guys shy to consent that u re romantic..most of you here can do anything for their girlfriends and I mean anything.. Stop denying it because you feel people will see you as a weakling.. Its not true..it doesn't also make you less a man..in summary,ALL THESE MALE NAIRALANDERS, TRY TO BE ROMANTIC..

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Questions To Ask Your Lover And Make Date Nights Enjoyable / My Brother's Cheating Wife... / How Many Times Do You Think About Sex In A Day? Be Precise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.