Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) (5785 Views)

Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Soo I have been seeing this girl for the past 3 months...Phat ass Nice tìts cute face...Carribean Beauty.

She has been asking me to commit to the relationship for some time...She wants to make our relationship "official" aka I flaunt her all over my social media.

And I am here thinking to myself, as long as I am fvcking that pussy_, you Sucking my dìck, and me Nutting on your face, there's ABSOLUTELY no reason to commit in a relationship.

What do you have to offer? Money? I got enough...Seriously as long as you are having sex there's no need flaunting each other claiming she's your girl...SHES there to HAVE SEX not Trap you in a plethora of Obligations.
A
Your take on the issue?

Bottimline: if you won't marry her and she fvcking you DONT COMMIT and be acting Mr Nice faithful guy like an idiot

Women exist for sex, if she isn't paying give her the middle finger and find someone else.

6 Likes

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by mizzbouqui(f): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by vizkiz: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Damn! grin
Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
hmmmmm honestly op i dont blame you, i blame the kind of friends you keep and the culture you practise. chicago says it all.

6 Likes

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
They've converted this one's head to offering plate in the spirit world sad

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by GoldenJAT(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
ur actions will boomerang some day!

3 Likes

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by stiflerdrug: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch yo fxcking on point.. Wah do yu snort, inhale or eat.. Lemi give yo some cool

4 Likes

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
stiflerdrug:
FvckeDyoBiTch yo fxcking on point.. Wah do yu snort, inhale or eat.. Lemi give yo some cool

Bless up...I an athlete I stay off everything but I won't say no to some weed.

Abeg who get money to be snorting and Inhaling...Na rich mans son dey do that

5 Likes

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Which means your mother exist only as slave to your father. No wonder they gave birth to a total clown like u..

Sorry oo! But i'm judging based on what you wrote. I pity ur mother

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by stiflerdrug: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

lol aii I'll ship yo some sativaa then. .

1 Like

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by braine(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Soo I have been seeing this girl for the past 3 months...Phat ass Nice tìts cute face...Carribean Beauty.

She has been asking me to commit to the relationship for some time...She wants to make our relationship "official" aka I flaunt her all over my social media.

And I am here thinking to myself, as long as I am fvcking that pussy_, you Sucking my dìck, and me Nutting on your face, there's ABSOLUTELY no reason to commit in a relationship.

What do you have to offer? Money? I got enough...Seriously as long as you are having sex there's no need flaunting each other claiming she's your girl...SHES there to HAVE SEX not Trap you in a plethora of Obligations.
A
Your take on the issue?

Bottimline: if you won't marry her and she fvcking you DONT COMMIT and be acting Mr Nice faithful guy like an idiot

Women exist for sex, if she isn't paying give her the middle finger and find someone else.

You have a point somehow. But I don't agree when you said women exist for sex. That's totally not true.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by namuguibe(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
....Women exist for sex, if she isn't paying give her the middle finger and find someone else.
Tell that to your mama and she will slap the US visa out of your passport grin

5 Likes

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by soberdrunk(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
RETARDS BE LIKE "WORD"!! "WOW"!!! "HE IS SO DAMN SMART"!! "HE MUST BE A PROPHET" "HECK HE HIS THE NEW SHAKESPEARE"

6 Likes

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by bentlywills(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Dear Lord I offer this foolish Op to you as burnt offering

10 Likes

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by UrWorstNitemare: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
bentlywills:

Wucked niqqa grin grin
Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by Lastking147(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Pass me d Rizz...
won't say no to some weed
Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by Izyyblaze(f): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
bentlywills:

shocked grin grin cheesy
I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by MzDesire(f): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
vizkiz:
Damn! grin
Funny? you agree with what he posted, rit?? #just asking

2 Likes

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by thesuave10(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
I think I know what yo been taking and reading cheesy
Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by mikhe2(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Seems dis dude is high on lucifer's weed.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by Titilayooni(f): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

A
Your take on the issue?

I can't blame you cause I can sense you don't have respect for women....I pity the lady that is dating you but if u really need somewhere to put ur banana not plantain oo,why don't you get a cracked wall and puke it inside#rubbish#

1 Like

Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by bentlywills(m): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Izyyblaze:

shocked grin grin cheesy
I can't stop laughing

Your eyes tho' kiss
Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by YUNGLURD(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
...where dis baba korede sef, ep me chain dis Op and wipe am holy cane
Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by UIA04(f): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Op you see like a nice guy disguising under this hard/bad guy exterior
Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by vizkiz: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
MzDesire:

Funny? you agree with what he posted, rit?? #just asking

me laughing does not mean I agree or disagree.
Watin sef? grin
Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
They've converted this one's head to offering plate in the spirit world sad
how ta fvck are u a male
Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
BOOSIT!
Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by temmypotter(m): 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
dude must have been in and outta some sad endings with em ladies hence, this height of bitterness for em
Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by Heryorh: 6:47am On Jul 27, 2016
shaiii cool
Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by MzDesire(f): 6:50am On Jul 27, 2016
vizkiz:

me laughing does not mean I agree or disagree.
Watin sef? grin

ma binu o...i only wanted to know grin
Good morning and have a fruitful day.
Re: Dont Commit Your Relationship To Your Girlfriend If She Does This (pics) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2016
How tha fvck are you female
Jarizod:
how ta fvck are u a male

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Always Hang Out With Your Brother? / What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl / Plz Help Me My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Hypertension!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.