Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu (12418 Views)

Apply For Season 3 Of The Free Jireh Vegetable Training / Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. / Fruits And Vegetable Agribusiness Trainning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 5:54pm On May 15, 2015
Try updating

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 9:44pm On May 15, 2015
Training at Ago Amodu

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 9:49pm On May 15, 2015
sheyi86:
@jethro,May God bless u ma, pls can i come 2 u 4 d training anytime i'm chanced coz i wl quit my casual job by middle of august.thanks.
Yes. you can participate in any of the trainings. Next one has been scheduled for July and another one for September.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 10:20pm On May 15, 2015
Preparing different types of trellis for crawling crops

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by sheyi86: 11:44am On May 16, 2015
jethro2:

Yes. you can participate in any of the trainings. Next one has been scheduled for July and another one for September.
Ok ma.thanks
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 8:58pm On May 23, 2015
Preparing Ugu seeds for planting during the training

1 Like

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 9:19pm On May 23, 2015
Planting the ugu in the farm

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 9:37pm On May 23, 2015
Lunch time during the treasure hunt. Care for some

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 9:49pm On May 23, 2015
Harvesting chilli pepper and some sweet pepper for dinner. Farm fresh

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 10:21pm On May 23, 2015
cabbage sprouting out in the nusery

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 8:30am On May 28, 2015
We want to appreciate God Almighty for starting the training with us and
Despite all odds and challenges we made it through.
The training is a big testimony.
hmnnn
Its been one event from another
Where do I start?
Is it from my team members?
For sparing all the precious and expensive time!!
Or the trainees?
Who took a bold step in faith!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 8:33am On May 28, 2015
To God.
The omnipotent
The omniscience
The all in all
The beginning and the end
The I am that I am
I worship you
All Glory belongs to you

1 Like

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 8:36am On May 28, 2015
To my team members.
Kay
Solomon
Kalusam
You are one in a million.
I am grateful
Words alone could not express my appreciation.

2 Likes

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 8:45am On May 28, 2015
To my Trainees:
My student:
The risk takers
Who took the biggest risk with me.
From Lagos to Ibadan to Ilorin
From Anambra to Delta
Moving along states to an unknown destination:
Despite the strong storm
The snake bite
The pains
The long trekks
You all stay through
I am marvelled.
I am humbled
I doff my hat

3 Likes

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 10:46am On May 30, 2015
To God be the glory. We round up our one month vegetable training in Saki. Its been a wonderful experience. There are challenges with lot of hard work. I will find time to take us through our daily activities with picture updates.
Most trainees has travelled back while some will be staying to start their own farm. Work will be commencing on Monday.
Its been an experience.

1 Like

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by smallblow: 8:40pm On May 30, 2015
@ jethro2 thanks for posting but is a month enough for the training cos I will like to join your training and start from cultivation to harvesting time,for me to be proud of doing it on my own...
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2015
smallblow:
@ jethro2 thanks for posting but is a month enough for the training cos I will like to join your training and start from cultivation to harvesting time,for me to be proud of doing it on my own...
Most vegetables mature between 4weeks to 3month. The month you trained from cultivation to harvesting depends on what vegetable you want to specialize on.
The most important stage in the history of vegetables is the nursery stages which is the first 21days.
Your nursery management is directly proportional to your yield.

2 Likes

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by smallblow: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
@ jethro Thanks I understand it now.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
2ND FARM2MARKET VEGETABLE TRAINING When you pay N25,000 for a month training,
you automatically have:
1. Access to half acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the one month training
2. Accommodation of shared hotel room has been arranged for participant to stay for a month
3. Seed will be given for you to pay at harvest
4. You can only plant vegetables
5. We will help to sell your vegetables if you follow the good agricultural practise that we will all learn during the training
6. You must participate in vegetable training for minimum of a month
7. No fertilizer will be given. We will teach on how to make your own organic fertilizer and you can easily buy the inorganic fertilizer and organic if you want
8. You will pay for your tractor usage which is N3,000 per acre at the LGA. Trainee will take care of their farm labour
9. You get to feed yourself throughout the period
10. You will take care of the farm land given to you but we will provide technical support throughout your planting period.
11. We take care of your accommodation for a month.
12. Alternative accommodation is been arranged for trainee to take care of themselves after the one month if they choose to stay
13. We only have space for 30 trainee for the month of July
14. Its on first pay first participating basis
15. Participant should prepare for real farm work.

Training dates July 6th - July 31st
Where Ago Amodu Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Contact no 08064688501

Do have a lovely day

2 Likes

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
Registration for the next training has commenced.
Training starts on the 6th of July.
Please ensure you made payment before coming.
Thank you.
jethro2:
you automatically have:
1. Access to half acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the one month training
2. Accommodation of shared hotel room has been arranged for participant to stay for a month
5. We will help to sell your vegetables if you follow the good agricultural practise that we will all learn during the training
7. No fertilizer will be given. We will teach on how to make your own organic fertilizer and you can easily buy the inorganic fertilizer and organic if you want
8. You will pay for your tractor usage which is N3,000 per acre at the LGA. Trainee will take care of their farm labour
10. You will take care of the farm land given to you but we will provide technical support throughout your planting period.
12. Alternative accommodation is been arranged for trainee to take care of themselves after the one month if they choose to stay
Contact no 08064688501
Do have a lovely day
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by oluks05: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2015
jethro2:

Pls I hope there is one scheduled for october o! My bro is graduating in september and he wld love to get his hands "dirty" before going for service in november I guess. By the way do you take in youth coppers? Or is there any big farm in your vicinity that does? He doesn't mind working( doing his youth service) there without pay, its the experience that count. You are doing a great job. God bless u!
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
We have trainings schedule for July, September and November.
However I admire your brothers courage in wanting to get his hands dirty.
He can join us anytime he is ready.
People are always on the farm.
Currently, the May trainees has started their farm.
He is highly welcome
oluks05:

Pls I hope there is one scheduled for october o! My bro is graduating in september and he wld love to get his hands "dirty" before going for service in november I guess. By the way do you take in youth coppers? Or is there any big farm in your vicinity that does? He doesn't mind working( doing his youth service) there without pay, its the experience that count. You are doing a great job. God bless u!
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by oluks05: 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
jethro2:
We have trainings schedule for July, September and November.
However I admire your brothers courage in wanting to get his hands dirty.
He can join us anytime he is ready.
People are always on the farm.
Currently, the May trainees has started their farm.
He is highly welcome

Thanks, wld sure contact you when the time is right.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 11:03pm On Jun 15, 2015
oluks05:

Thanks, wld sure contact you when the time is right.
You are welcome
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
Registration for the training has commence.
Don't be left out.
jethro2:
you automatically have:
Contact no 08064688501
Do have a lovely day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Registration for the next training has commenced.
Training starts on the 6th of July.
Please ensure you made payment before coming.
Thank you.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
The 2nd phase of the farm2market agribusiness training kicks off today.
we will keep you updated.
All Glory to God
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by Fhemmmy: 1:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Following thread bumper to bumper
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Following thread bumper to bumper
Lolll. Its been an exciting session. Pictures will come later
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by Fhemmmy: 4:38am On Jul 09, 2015
jethro2:

Lolll. Its been an exciting session. Pictures will come later

I trust you and eyes are itching to see pic
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I trust you and eyes are itching to see pic
I have been finding it difficult to upload on nairaland. Please check some of our pictures at www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative. Sorry for giving you extra work. Thank you
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by Fhemmmy: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
jethro2:

I have been finding it difficult to upload on nairaland. Please check some of our pictures . Sorry for giving you extra work. Thank you

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Rice Investment Plan / Buy Ogbono For Storage @ 53,200naira Per 50kg. / Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.