Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu (12411 Views)

Apply For Season 3 Of The Free Jireh Vegetable Training / Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. / Fruits And Vegetable Agribusiness Trainning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks
You are welcome sir
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Training in progress

1 Like

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 7:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Some training pictures

1 Like

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2015
please visit www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative for more details of our activities

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Clearing land for nursery at the ongoing training in Ago Amodu

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wetting the cucumber beds by one of the trainee

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
Still working on the farm during the training

1 Like

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
This cucumber farm belongs to the first batch of trainee in May

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Still on the cucumber farm

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
The 3rd batch for the training will be resuming by September. Dont be left out.

1 Like

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by sheyi86: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
jethro2:
The 3rd batch for the training will be resuming by September. Dont be left out.
gud evning ma pls i need ur favour and help although i promised 2 cm 4 d training bt due to circumstances dat re beyond my contrl i wl nt b able 2 cm bt dis is wot i nid frm u pls do d video coverage of d training so dat it wl b easy 2 access d knowledge i dont mind d cost of d VCD coz d only way a farmer can b easily brake even is thru veg farming.i wl b luking 4ward 2 hearing positive reply frm u.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by ricki: 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Is Jethro a woman or man??
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by Drogbotel(m): 12:02am On Jul 29, 2015
ricki:
Is Jethro a woman or man??
Both, if I say she's a woman, I'm scared her ability and strength will prove me wrong. In short, She be Manwoman

2 Likes

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by Soloxam(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2015
Drogbotel:

Both, if I say she's a woman, I'm scared her ability and strength will prove me wrong. In short, She be Manwoman
lol @ manwoman...........
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
sheyi86:
gud evning ma pls i need ur favour and help although i promised 2 cm 4 d training bt due to circumstances dat re beyond my contrl i wl nt b able 2 cm bt dis is wot i nid frm u pls do d video coverage of d training so dat it wl b easy 2 access d knowledge i dont mind d cost of d VCD coz d only way a farmer can b easily brake even is thru veg farming.i wl b luking 4ward 2 hearing positive reply frm u.
Good evening
I am sorry we dont have the capacity to cover the training for a month
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Drogbotel:

Soloxam:
lol @ manwoman...........
Big Lol
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Some of our trainings with rural farmers

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
More of the trainings

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
more

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
Some of the vegetables

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
3RD FARM2MARKET VEGETABLE TRAINING
Its happening again.
The 3rd phase of our practical vegetable training
N25,000 for a month training guarantees you>
1. Access to half acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the one month training
2. Accommodation of shared hotel room for a month
3. Seed will be available for sale
4. Different varieties of vegetables to be trained on
5. Available market awaits your vegetables
6. You have participate in vegetable training for minimum of a month
7. No fertilizer will be given. We will teach on how to make your own organic fertilizer and you can easily buy the inorganic fertilizer and organic if you want
8. Access to low cost labour and farm implements
9. You get to feed yourself throughout the period
10. You will take care of the farm land given to you but we will provide technical support throughout your planting period.
11. We take care of your accommodation for a month.
12. Alternative accommodation is been arranged for trainee to take care of themselves after the one month if they choose to stay
13. We only have space for 30 trainee for the month of September
14. Its on first pay first participating basis
15. Participant should prepare for real farm work.
Training dates September 1st - 26th
Where Ago Amodu Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Contact no 08064688501
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 7:29am On Aug 09, 2015
Registration has began for the 3rd Vegetable training. The market is available. Join the productive team. Start your own farmland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Its happening again.
1. Access to half acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the one month training
6. You have participate in vegetable training for minimum of a month
7. No fertilizer will be given. We will teach on how to make your own organic fertilizer and you can easily buy the inorganic fertilizer and organic if you want
10. You will take care of the farm land given to you but we will provide technical support throughout your planting period.
12. Alternative accommodation is been arranged for trainee to take care of themselves after the one month if they choose to stay
13. We only have space for 30 trainee for the month of September
Contact no 08064688501

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
Registration has commence for the training. Dont be left out
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Its happening again.
1. Access to half acre of ploughable land to plant vegetable
for a year free which will be allocated immediately after the
one month training
6. You have participate in vegetable training for minimum of
a month
7. No fertilizer will be given. We will teach on how to make
your own organic fertilizer and you can easily buy the
inorganic fertilizer and organic if you want
10. You will take care of the farm land given to you but we
will provide technical support throughout your planting
period.
12. Alternative accommodation is been arranged for trainee
to take care of themselves after the one month if they
choose to stay
13. We only have space for 30 trainee for the month of
September
Contact no 08064688501
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by olasibo: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
korede101:

This is the pictures of some of the nursery. And the cucumber staking. Still in progress. Later its time for group staking.

See me o. Choii!!! This was the day my passion for agriculture got tested. Jethro thank you for everything!!!!! You are AMAZING!!!

1 Like

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
olasibo:

See me o. Choii!!! This was the day my passion for agriculture got tested. Jethro thank you for everything!!!!! You are AMAZING!!!
We thank God my sister. I am still expecting the invitation to your farm/agribusiness projects
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
On going FARM2MARKET practical vegetable training

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Work in progress

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
More

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2015

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 6:01am On Sep 21, 2015
Its been a wonderful training session for the 3rd batch. We give all glory to God.
The 4th Farm2Market training registration is on.
Get register and join us in November.
Its also the last training session for this year
Date : 2nd - 27th November.
Get knowledge
Be empowered

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Rice Investment Plan / Buy Ogbono For Storage @ 53,200naira Per 50kg. / Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.