Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu (12417 Views)

Apply For Season 3 Of The Free Jireh Vegetable Training / Free On Farm Vegetable Practical Training For Farm Managers. / Fruits And Vegetable Agribusiness Trainning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
Thank God for the success if the September training session.
The November training will be taking place from the 2nd - 27th of November.
Please book your space.
We only have slot for 30 people
The no to call is 08064688501
Check www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative for other details.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2015
Catch up with us on the farm

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by freelife4all(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Drogbotel:

Both, if I say she's a woman, I'm scared her ability and strength will prove me wrong. In short, She be Manwoman
Wow, I still don't believe she a woman, from what I have seen and learnt about her, she is more than manwoman, madam, you are a motivator.
I want to know can cucumber be planted directly to the soil?
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2015
freelife4all:
Wow, I still don't believe she a woman, from what I have seen and learnt about her, she is more than manwoman, madam, you are a motivator.
I want to know can cucumber be planted directly to the soil?
Lol. @ man woman. And Thank you
Yes cucumber can be planted directly. But please make your ridges. The ridges help the root to be firm.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by freelife4all(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2015
jethro2:

Lol. @ man woman. And Thank you
Yes cucumber can be planted directly. But please make your ridges. The ridges help the root to be firm.
One of the picture i saw on cucumber makes me think that staking before planting is the best. Should cucumber be planted be the staking, or staking before planting? and when applying fertilizer on cucumber, when is the right time to apply fertilizer on you cucumber and what is type of fertilizer is the best for cucumber ? please, I also will like to know the best planting space for cucumber. thanks as I await your response.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
freelife4all:
One of the picture i saw on cucumber makes me think that staking before planting is the best. Should cucumber be planted be the staking, or staking before planting? and when applying fertilizer on cucumber, when is the right time to apply fertilizer on you cucumber and what is type of fertilizer is the best for cucumber ? please, I also will like to know the best planting space for cucumber. thanks as I await your response.
You are right. its advisable to stake before planting.
personally I am not an advocate for fertilizer.
I use poultry waste or cow dung.
If you can afford, supply poultry waste as much as possible.
It can never be too much.
Using one row planting you can use 50cm space apart.
But using double row, advisable to use 50 by 40cm
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by sheyi86: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Gud evning ma, pls dont 4get 2 quickly draw the next year veggie training timetable.May God preserve our lives til that time God bless u.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2015
sheyi86:
Gud evning ma, pls dont 4get 2 quickly draw the next year veggie training timetable.May God preserve our lives til that time God bless u.
We will do that very soon. Thank you and Amen
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2015
4TH FARM2MARKET Practical Vegetable Training
Registration has commenced for the 4th phase of our beginners on farm practical agribusiness training.
There is no shortcut to agriculture.
You need the basics to start.
Yes, agribusiness is lucrative but without the basics its money draining.
Get equipped and get prepared
Some of the Training Curriculum includes
1. Sustainable and responsible production
2. Foundation of crop protection
3. Organic fruits and vegetable production
4. Good crop protection practise
5. Farm planning and management
With lots and lots more
Participating fee is N25,000.
Accommodation inclusive
Venue: Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State.
Period: 2nd November to 27th of November.
Contact no: 08064688501
Or adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by ehinmowo: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2015
good day great Agriculturists! I am planninig on going into pineapple production and I need some information concerning processing. I like to know the step by step process of making pineapple concentrate, the machinines used industrially and the cost of aquiring such machine. if you can add other by products of pineapple I will be grateful. pls don't direct me to a consultant cos I cnt afford one now. thank you.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by ehinmowo: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2015
good day great Agriculturists! I am planninig on going into pineapple production and I need some information concerning processing. I like to know the step by step process of making pineapple concentrate, the machinines used industrially and the cost of aquiring such machine. if you can add other by products of pineapple I will be grateful. pls don't direct me to a consultant cos I cnt afford one now. thank you.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
ehinmowo:
good day great Agriculturists! I am planninig on going into
pineapple production and I need some information concerning
processing. I like to know the step by step process of making
pineapple concentrate, the machinines used industrially and
the cost of aquiring such machine. if you can add other by
products of pineapple I will be grateful. pls don't direct me to
a consultant cos I cnt afford one now. thank you.
I will suggest you visit Google. It has all the answers
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by ehinmowo: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
I hv dobe dt. no tangible ans
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by ehinmowo: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
I hv done dt. no tangible ans
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:40am On Oct 04, 2015
ehinmowo:
good day great Agriculturists! I am planninig on going into
pineapple production and I need some information concerning
processing. I like to know the step by step process of making
pineapple concentrate, the machinines used industrially and
the cost of aquiring such machine. if you can add other by
products of pineapple I will be grateful. pls don't direct me to
a consultant cos I cnt afford one now. thank you.

Hmmn, as much as I understand you, I must tell you the truth. A consultant is someone that has paid the price and known a lot of things ahead of you. You will do yourself a favor by consulting anyone nearest to you. Whether you like it or not that money you don't want to pay directly, you will loose indirectly. I was someone like you before and I had to change my orientation. Some people have been doing what you want to do before you. Be humble and kind enough to pay whatever is requested and enjoy the ease and speed that comes with the ride.

Irrespective of what I know, if I want to do tomatoes, I will have to call jethro2 and ask for guidance and if she demand a fee, the best I can do is plead for a slash if I don't have the amount or plead for instantental payment. And that's if she will agree. With her guidance, I will scale the walls that fell many and she will market for me where my strength and connection fails.

This the reality of consultants. They are just like medical doctors. Skip them? Suffer for it.

@ Jetro # winks# Good Job sis. I am encouraged whenever I come across your work. God bless your hustle.

Sincerely,

1 Like

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

Hmmn, as much as I understand you, I must tell you the truth. A consultant is someone that has paid the price and known a lot of things ahead of you. You will do yourself a favor by consulting anyone nearest to you. Whether you like it or not that money you don't want to pay directly, you will loose indirectly. I was someone like you before and I had to change my orientation. Some people have been doing what you want to do before you. Be humble and kind enough to pay whatever is requested and enjoy the ease and speed that comes with the ride.
Irrespective of what I know, if I want to do tomatoes, I will have to call jethro2 and ask for guidance and if she demand a fee, the best I can do is plead for a slash if I don't have the amount or plead for instantental payment. And that's if she will agree. With her guidance, I will scale the walls that fell many and she will market for me where my strength and connection fails.
This the reality of consultants. They are just like medical doctors. Skip them? Suffer for it.
@ Jetro # winks# Good Job sis. I am encouraged whenever I come across your work. God bless your hustle.
Sincerely,
Lol. Well said sir.
Thank you
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2015
Want to learn tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, radish etc step
by step practical training?
Be your own boss.
Let's create job together
Join us for the 4th batch of our on farm vegetable
practical.
We will take you through all the challenges
Soil management
Nursery making
Pest and diseases
Staking/trellising
market access for your crops
And so many others
Location. Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Duration: 2nd - 27th November
Participatory fee N25,000
Accommodation will be provided for the duration
contact 08064688501 or
mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.
www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 5:55am On Nov 07, 2015
The November training has started. The dry season farming is meant for only hardworking farmers. The time to be employed in the farm is now.
Make the move.
Learn the basics
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by Olumide2015: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2015
Pls can i get some acres of land in Ago Amodu and is the land good for plantain farming
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Olumide2015:
Pls can i get some acres of land in Ago Amodu and is the land good for plantain farming
They don't sell land in Ago Amodu. The land belongs to the community.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by Bonj(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Basic knowledge to send this person on his or her way would do - be kind enough to share.
@ Ehinmowo, spend more time on the internet and you'll find loads of material.
I started out farming Cucumber the same way and Voila!
TheUnbeatable:

Sincerely,

Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Want to learn tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, radish etc
step by step practical on farm training?
Be your own boss.
Let's create job together
Join us for the 1st batch of our on farm vegetable
practical training.
We will take you through all the challenges
1. Soil management
2. Nursery making
3. Pest and diseases control
4. Staking/trellising
5. market access for your crops
6. Irrigation process
And so many others
Location. Ago Amodu, Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Duration: 1st - 26th February 2016
Participatory fee
For a month N25,000
2 weeks. N15,000
1 week. N10,000
Accommodation will be provided for the duration
Participants take care of their feeding
contact 08064688501, 08188540096 or
mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 7:38am On Jan 13, 2016
Registration is in progress. We can only accommodate 30 people contact details is 08064688501
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
On farm Vegetable Practical and Agribusiness Training
Venue: Ago Amodu Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Time Table For February 1st - 26th

1st week. Tomatoes
Hot pepper
Sweet peppers

2nd week. Cucumber
Okro
Water Melon
Radish

3rd week. Cabbage
Cauliflower
Brocolli

4th week. Beetroot
Lettuce
Onion
Sweet Corn

Trainings will involve
1. Soil Requirement and Soil treatment
2. Method of planting; Direct or transplanting
3. Planting Space
4. Nutrient and water requirement
5. Disease and Pest
6. Maturity days
7. Health benefit of each
8. Storage and packaging
9. Marketing
10. Profitability.

Training fee is
A month N25,000
2 weeks. N15,000
1 week. N10,000

Payment should be made on or before the 28th of January.
For participants accommodation to be booked

For more details
call 08064688501, 08188540096.
Thank you
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by farouk0403(m): 2:56am On Jan 14, 2016
Keep it up
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 6:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Resumption starts by Monday.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jimbod19: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
https://mobile.facebook.com/teamtomatojos?_rdr
Are you a vegetable farmer? A tomato farmer? You could learn for free from pro through shared experiences and feedback question. Visit the link above and learn through others' practical experiences.
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Our on farm practical vegetable training is ongoing. I don't do online training I am a practical farmer. You can visit the farm to confirm
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 9:41pm On Feb 29, 2016
Our next Farm2Market Vegetable Practical Training has been scheduled as follows:
April 4th - 29th
May 2nd - 27th
We can only accommodate 10 participants per month.
please make your bookings on time.
participatory fee remain the same.
N25,000 for a month
N15,000 for 2 weeks
N10,000 for a week

contact 08064688501, 08188540096
or adesola_yinka@yahoo.com.

You can follow our activities at
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2016
On farm Vegetable Practical and Agribusiness Training
Venue: Ago Amodu Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Time Table For Training.
April 4th - 29th
May 2nd - 27th

1st week.
Hot pepper
Sweet peppers
Cauliflower
2nd week. Cucumber
Okro
Water Melon
Radish
3rd week. Cabbage
Tomatoes
Ugu
Brocolli
4th week. Beetroot
Lettuce
Onion
Sweet Corn/corn
Trainings will involve
1. Soil Requirement and Soil treatment
2. Method of planting; Direct or transplanting
3. Planting Space
4. Nutrient and water requirement
5. Disease and Pest
6. Maturity days
7. Health benefit of each
8. Storage and packaging
9. Marketing
10. Profitability.
Training fee is
A month N25,000
2 weeks. N15,000
1 week. N10,000

We can only accommodate 10 participants for the month.
Its on First pay, first participating basis
For more details
call 08064688501, 08188540096.
Thank you
Re: Practical On Farm Fruits And Vegetable Training Pictures At Ago Amodu by jethro2: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Registration has started for our next training.
Training is April 4th - 29th.
We can only accommodate 10 participants for the month.
Training fee remain the same.
N25,000 for a month
N15,000 for two weeks
N10,000 for a week.
Please be prepare for practical farm work.
Crops that will be taught includes but not limited to
Tomatoes, Chilli Pepper, Sweet Pepper, Cucumber, Radish,
Water melon, Corn, etc.
Series of topics are:
Land preparation and sowing for nursery and direct
sowing crops.
Treating and knowing your soil
The best irrigation system to use
Farm set up for maximum yield
Making your own organic insecticide
water application to crops
Disease and pest control
harvesting and sorting for grade
Market and marketing strategy
Make hay why the sunshine.
Be an employer of labour
let's create job

send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Few slots left.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Rice Investment Plan / Buy Ogbono For Storage @ 53,200naira Per 50kg. / Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.