Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 (42094 Views)

Jilted Man Destroys His Iphone 7 After He Got Drunk (Video) / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / Guy Gets His Iphone Back From Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Nobody: 6:11am On May 12, 2015
Well, i was going through my facebook timeline when i saw a sweet Iphone 6 which drew my attention. Reading the post attached to the pic. I learnt that the expensive device was given as a gift to a lady.

Hard to believe tho, that a guy could spare 150k to get such device for a girl who isn't his girlfriend yet,

Guess what?.. The girl accepted the Iphone 6 gift and rejected the guy's proposal, claiming she is not moved by material things,

See screenshots below and comment your opinion :

http://www.maxnaija.com/2015/05/see-how-nigerian-girl-rejected-guys.html

1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Nobody: 6:14am On May 12, 2015
Oh. poor Vincent...

If you were in the guy's shoes, what will you do?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Nobody: 6:14am On May 12, 2015
The guy be father christmas na undecided

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by ginawest(f): 6:15am On May 12, 2015
not moved by material tins buh u stl collect d fone...well,dats naija babes for u.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Nobody: 6:17am On May 12, 2015
See as she press his mumu button undecided

Besides love should NOT be bought angry

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by agarawu23(m): 6:18am On May 12, 2015
Vincent should be an example for guys who can't woo a Lady with ordinary swag cool

150k a lady you are not dating yet?

even if I don dey sama the babe, I can't buy her phone that expensive.

mumu.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by ViralBOY: 6:20am On May 12, 2015
grin grin hehehe! Funny how some guys can be so stupid as that
To the b!tch : Well played sista, iu are representin our tribe well grin

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by GboyegaD(m): 6:25am On May 12, 2015
The guy can afford it conveniently otherwise, he would have collected phone gift from her.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Nobody: 6:26am On May 12, 2015
Vincent is a very big fool. . . His stupidity cannot be compartmentalized.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Nobody: 6:27am On May 12, 2015
Vincent Ntor grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by IamOpemipo(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2015
Lol..this gals no get joy @ all

Shout out to vincent, u jus renewed ur mumu licence with this.. grin

38 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by rawpadgin(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2015
the should should collect his phone back immediately
what nonsense

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by 7footre(m): 6:46am On May 12, 2015
D girl be talking from both sides of her mouth... d guy, I can't even quantify his foolishness

6 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Emperoradrian(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2015
Damn! I hate commenting on dis kind of post.......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by kay29000(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2015
Interesting. These are the kind of girls that start running from church to church looking for husband when they are in their 30s.

20 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Ishilove: 7:06am On May 12, 2015
You can't buy love. I'm glad she disabused him of that notion.
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Idrismusty97(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2015
Tomorrow if he decorate your face with acid you will come back posting sorrowful stories how men are wicked. The guy is dumb, the girl is immature.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by hertheytheydgee(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2015
Na to return the phone na! Abi sango fe paa ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Acidosis(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2015
Go back and get your phone or at least a refund!

You don't like materials things, but you couldn't reject a material thing from Apple.

I still find it hard to understand why these girls talk from both sides of the mouth; these same girls will tell you "I'm watching my weight, yet they eat anything that come their way."

8 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by free2ryhme: 7:07am On May 12, 2015
angry grin
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by kennosklint(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2015
God is watchin u all dese gals
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by tociano009(m): 7:07am On May 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by angelTI(f): 7:07am On May 12, 2015
Buy a gift worth 150k for someone I am not dating let alone serious with? God forbid!

I can never be as dull as Vincent if I were a guy cool

6 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by kingiykon(m): 7:08am On May 12, 2015
Naija girls are Gold diggers since the days of Samson and Deliala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by tigonana: 7:08am On May 12, 2015

11 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2015
So, wetin come concern me?
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by martyns303(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2015
Vincent hope u can buy 2 pieces of wrapper for ur mother?

15 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by Brugo(m): 7:10am On May 12, 2015
grin

Desperate guy. Funny enough it's runs girls that would have the guts to take his expensive gift and still reject him. For her to do this in public hmmmm. She must be an pro.

If the guy were so rich he could afford to throw away 150k without batting an eyelid, I bet you she wouldn't have rejected his proposal.

She did that because she knew that 150k was a big deal to him and he probably denied himself a lot by getting that phone for her.

Foolish guy.

17 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by madridguy(m): 7:10am On May 12, 2015
Some guys can fall men hand....someone is yet to tell you " I DO " you don fall heavy mungun like this, if the lady now accept your pass na to carry your cheque book give am...yeye...real men don't woo a lady with money....you woo with swag...God bless the real men in thy house

15 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by idithlove(f): 7:10am On May 12, 2015
Ok....
Re: See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 by holyokoto(m): 7:10am On May 12, 2015
I will just Crucify her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.