Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why Do Women Really Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Really Cheat? (2024 Views)

Are AA women really scarce? / Why Do Men Really Cheat? This Are The Top 4 Reasons Why Men Cheat / Why Do Women Ask For Favours During/After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Really Cheat? by robosky02(m): 9:20am On May 12, 2015
Why do women really cheat?

I walk into a filling station (office) to get my receipt after buying motor oil, for my car. Only to see a very disturbing site that kept me wondering all day.

The manager of the filling station (a young man probable in his early thirties and not married) was very busy in hot romance with a woman (who obviously came to buy fuel). With ring on her hands and a big jeep packed in front of the filling station. She must have bought her fuel.
My entrance into the office obstructed their game and the woman just walk away to her car and drove off.

This is a woman by her appearance looked well ok, so why this? When I asked one of the pulp attendant he confided that it’s the woman that is always coming to look for his manager

I use to think its only women whom their husbands can’t provide all their needs cheat to help out.

So question is why do women really cheat? Is it for money or what
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by jbl007(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2015
Hmmmmn...

Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by demmy0325(m): 9:26am On May 12, 2015
..some are just born slut..
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Basildvalour(m): 9:32am On May 12, 2015
...Because they really want to cheat

Shikena!!!
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Tunnamania(m): 9:32am On May 12, 2015
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by robosky02(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2015
demmy0325:
..some are just born slut..

cant just understant even when ALL she need is provided?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Young03(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2015
Women why do u really cheat?

They are coming to answer u
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2015
They choose to
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by robosky02(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2015
Tunnamania:
1.The manager was her lover and they so much loved each other when they were together, so something led to something and they couldn't marry .
2. The manager enchanted the woman
3.Her husband doesn't satisfy her sexually.

1.how do you so love a person yet you went and married another
2. some one she is obviously better than financially
3. hhmmmmm
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by robosky02(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2015
Young03:
Women why do u really cheat?

They are coming to answer u

ok
we are waiting

the flour is open
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by MrCork: 9:41am On May 12, 2015
robosky02:

Why do women really cheat?

I walk into a filling station (office) to get my receipt after buying motor oil, for my car. Only to see a very disturbing site that kept me wondering all day.

The manager of the filling station (a young man probable in his early thirties and not married) was very busy in hot romance with a woman (who obviously came to buy fuel). With ring on her hands and a big jeep packed in front of the filling station. She must have bought her fuel.
My entrance into the office obstructed their game and the woman just walk away to her car and drove off.

This is a woman by her appearance looked well ok, so why this? When I asked one of the pulp attendant he confided that it’s the woman that is always coming to look for his manager

I use to think its only women whom their husbands can’t provide all their needs cheat to help out.

So question is why do women really cheat? Is it for money or what

...ok..so u walked into petrol station watchin man & woman talkin...listenin to ther gossip like its yor business...and then u wonder why women cheat on u?..

..you Homebaseguys mennn!! (no ofeense)
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Tapout(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2015
[size=20pt]but not all women cheat na undecided[/size]
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Tunnamania(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2015
robosky02:

1.how do you so love a person yet you went and married another 2. some one she is obviously better than financially 3. hhmmmmm
1. Both of them might be AS 2. They are not spiritually compatible 3.The lady's parent mandated her to marry rich guy 4.The lady betrayed him .
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 12, 2015
I make no excuses for a cheating woman, a ho will always be a ho
You can be the best guy in the world
Committed, caring, faithful, with a fat bank account
and great between the sheets. If she gonna cheat, she will cheat
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Nobody: 9:53am On May 12, 2015
MrCork:

...ok..so u walked into petrol station watchin man & woman talkin...listenin to ther gossip like its yor business...and then u wonder why women cheat on u?..

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 12, 2015
Cuz most ladies are NEVER and can NEVER be satisfied
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by MrCork: 9:55am On May 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY

^^^typikal Homebase guy...all ways emotional due to stress!! embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 12, 2015
MrCork:
BUTCHCASSIDY

^^^typikal Homebase guy...all ways emotional due to stress!! embarassed

Typical foreign based guy always stvpid cant even spell always. You apparently haven't taken advantage of the free education there.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by MrCork: 10:27am On May 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Typical foreign based guy always stvpid cant even spell always. You apparently haven't taken advantage of the free education there.

..lol..free??...bro the smartest ting that came outter yor mouth right now seems to be a pen..nnis. Who told u education is free in the UK?... U Homebase mofo!(no ofeense) embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by donbenedict(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2015
MrCork:

..lol..free??...bro the smartest ting that came outter yor mouth right now seems to be a pen..nnis. Who told u education is free in the UK?... U Homebase mofo!(no ofeense) embarassed
I duno.. Btw u and blacket, who is more annoying..
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Enegod(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

grin

Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 12, 2015
MrCork:

That's no excuse to be an illiterate mofo. U can still save up from all that dish washing/toilet cleaning and get yourself a decent education.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by MrCork: 10:55am On May 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

That's no excuse to be an illiterate mofo. U can still save up from all that dish washing/toilet cleaning and get yourself a decent education.

...Bro I don't need to work but I have somtin called *Gorilla moiney* you can only dream about.....REAL TALK!!

..be nice to me & I will post u £10 to buy a Suit there in Nigeria!! (no oofeinse)
wink
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by ireneony(f): 10:59am On May 12, 2015
op is why do some women cheat. as for me am always loyal n faithful
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 12, 2015
Women cheat for the same reasons as men. Its that simple.
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2015
ireneony:
op is why do some women cheat.
as for me am always loyal n faithful
really my love..?? buh uve failed to say hi to me in a long while...?? don't tell me u didnt see my mentions?? Love u bae... kiss
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 12, 2015
not all women that cheat, some have it in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Tunnamania(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2015
Midehi:
Some inherited it...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 12, 2015
Tunnamania:
Some inherited it...
same

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by grad2012(f): 12:36pm On May 12, 2015
Not all women cheat embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by robosky02(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2015
Midehi:

true
Re: Why Do Women Really Cheat? by robosky02(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2015
MrCork:

undecided

its obviouse you didnt read what i wrotd well. please read again

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 REASONS SOME MEN ARE SINGLE / How Girls Fool Guys / My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.