Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (60570 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by meforyou1(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2015
This guy so looks like tayo big brother Africa
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by MaksmanBello: 6:19pm On May 12, 2015
He has invested very well by buying several houses in different continents.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by ExInferis(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2015
Shortyy:
omfg!!!! i'm in love!!

Typical naija gold digger.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by alrahmanonline(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2015
Shortyy:
omfg!!!! i'm in love!!
**** faints****then wake up.. did you just mention love? *** faint again**
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2015
haul:
who you fu-ck don't make me cum,
What you eat don't make me sh1t---Jcole.
now you are talking geberrish! have you been smoking banana leaves? grin you are a troubled soul!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by cescky(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2015
goodgood2:
Silly boy. He's not a leader at all. By releasing these photos now, he's trying to spite his family, especially the thieving Rotimi.

note necesrilly

those pics are old

the rotimi guy came out to apologise and plea fro forgiveness a few days ago
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by onatisi(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2015
mmsen:

A lot of athletes do this.

Nothing to do with being 'African'.

A lot of young people will try and enjoy the moment as opposed to saving the money.

You should see the list former baseball players who have gone bankrupt doing this.
ronaldihno,ronaldo de lima ,mike tyson made huge bucks but fast life and expensive cars ruined it .I remember that mike tyson gave a police office his roll royce all because he didn't like the car. But football stars like beckham are hard to come by that invest solidly. That is why akeem olajuwon case is very different,right from his first professional basketball career he iinvested in oil and gas.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by haul: 6:25pm On May 12, 2015
otiigba1:
now you are talking geberrish! have you been smoking banana leaves? grin you are a troubled soul!
yea, "geberrish" next time, "gibberish"
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by AJORE(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2015
hustla:
This one wey dey always dey bench dey form fresh
Wetin make Messi and Ronaldo come do

or them Serena Williams and Co?
Relax...if na U broo U go do pass dat guy I trust you.....I took time to realised that only poor ppl do criticising good things..
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Chubhie: 6:26pm On May 12, 2015
Nice collections. I've come to understand that one may have the finest material stuffs yet, feel miserable on the inside. But, if I have a billion $ lying dormant in my bank it aint a crime to sample these as priced collections. Ade, settle with family.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by felifeli: 6:27pm On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:
He's made for life shocked

He's MAD for life. Money don craze him for head
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by opribo(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2015
Vanity Upon Vanity. Those who had more than these before where are they. Simple advise fix your family with your wealth let them enjoy you because when the chips are down they are the ones who will be there for you. Reconcile and do the one you can.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Ayietim(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2015
When you voluntarily shoulder others' responsibilities, and you are doing a good job to the best of your capability, instead of receiving commendation, you are the object of condemnation, don't give up and stop the thankless job, you maybe the life support of this thankless lot, besides, they don't have the means to pay you back, but the invisible hand of charity has a way it will pay you back. http://ayietim.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2015
haul:
yea, "geberrish" next time, "gibberish"
ok, thanks for the correction, you see? you are not are tough as you make out grin...you can be polite
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by tundeotunba(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2015
@ OP, He is no longer on loan from Man City o. Nice article tho
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by MrP7: 6:36pm On May 12, 2015
Bankruptcy awaits this guy
Instead of investing in property he's busy buying cars. Common sense cannot be bought
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by haul: 6:36pm On May 12, 2015
otiigba1:
ok, thanks for the correction, you see? you are not are tough as you make out grin...you can be polite

Google up on diddys background, a civilised tough man,

Check out T.I, a gentle look by fierce man.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by spartan2709(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2015
bigtt76:
Typical African man for you ....buying all the cars in the world instead of investing it. No wonder the family was crying for him to build one house for each family member (like say den contribute to hin ministry). Like seriously ....this is uncalled for. Drogba, Eto don't flaunt their wealths, rather they invest back home

Babe take a chill pill......

Wen u have d money u either invest or spend

N he chooses to spend simple..... His name is Emmanuel adebayor not drogba definitely not eto'o

Relax wiv ur popcorn in d theater of nairaland n watch as it unfolds. If it's bad... Fine, if not it's also good as far as ur not directly affected by it
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by topeorekoy(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2015
cutietokunbo:

Life is not all about investment. What is the point of investing all your money and die few years after. The funny thing is that it's only the people/family members who didn't go through all your day to day struggle with you that would happily reap all your hard labour.
I used to have the same belief until I was lucky to pay a visit to a private hospital where I saw few stinkingly wealthy Nigerians begging for life on their hospital beds in place of their money.
Few weeks later, I came to Europe where I equally saw wealthy Europeans with a sickness called Pakinson. I was lucky to talk with them and one thing that was constant in all their stories was the fact that they regretted not doing some certain things when God gave them time and energy to do those things.
Finally, every passing second counts, use it and enjoy to the fullest. If you have #2000 as an example, invest #1000, #200 to upgrade your education, spoil yourself with #500 on shirts and other men accessories and the remaining #300 on good food. So if you die tomorrow, you won't have any reason to regret.

You and Lesbian Boy, said it all. All these Footballers r wise now. Invest n enjoy ur money to the fullest.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by NnamdiN: 6:44pm On May 12, 2015
Funny how everyone has turned to financial advisers and investment bankers cheesy who send una How many poor people do you guys counsel like this? If somehow all his cash vanishes tomorrow, will any of you suffer with him? He earned his money, let him spend it however he wants. angry
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2015
haul:

Google up on diddys background, a civilised tough man,

Check out T.I, a gentle look by fierce man.
o! yea? do not believe every thing you read,even Diddy`s back ground, ok young man i am a bit too old for all this slangs, but anyway Good luck to you,i hope you become very very rich one day, just do not forget money is not every thing, rich people lack other things too
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by basseybruce01: 6:44pm On May 12, 2015
All fingers are not equal....
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by hustla(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2015
AJORE:

Relax...if na U broo U go do pass dat guy I trust you.....I took time to realised that only poor ppl do criticising good things..

LOL
I wasnt criticising, just asking. Hes actually someone I like, especially that run across the pitch after scoring against Arsenal, Classic! grin

Why you dey vex on him behalf?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Everydaeguy(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2015
Built2last:
Typical of black man...Sometimes i wonder if the black race is cursed...we love to show wealth...WE BUY WHAT WE DONT NEED and need what we cant buy.

he should learn from Yekini and many others who were so wealthy in the 90s that people worshiped them

the last time i checked, money has wings
#hateralert
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Dafone(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2015
If u guys talking abt being broke know wat dis guys are paid even as bench warmers in big club u won't talk abt being broke. He just have to invest for his children's future. For him leave am he is made
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by haul: 6:48pm On May 12, 2015
otiigba1:
o! yea? do not believe every thing you read,even Diddy`s back ground, ok young man i am a bit too old for all this slangs, but anyway Good luck to you,i hope you become very very rich one day, just do not forget money is not every thing, rich people lack other things too

Don't you get I just want to be successful,the rest don't matter.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by pomsky: 6:50pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=SHRINE post=33670040]By
A poor man advicing a rich man to undecided

What an irony of life[/quote

[size=14pt]...... 2 Corinthians 6:10 says, " As poor, yet making many rich;"
It's possible for the poor to make another rich. There's an anointing for that![/size]
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Everydaeguy(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2015
ajepako:
If this dude doesnt invest his wealth wisely now, those cars will become liabilities and not asset anymore

Only a kid or immatured mind will do what he is doing

when all goes to shit, they will accuse one old woman as the cause if his wahala..

Not wishing him bad, just stating the obvious fact
2many advisers...which would he listen to...#Amebo#this is the reason why most ppl dnt progress,they divert their energy in someone else's business rather than their own.......mtshwww.....
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by gebest: 6:52pm On May 12, 2015
no wonder native doctor dey find u to chop your money.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by odave: 6:52pm On May 12, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Only in nigeria you will see a poor man 'advising' a rich man on how to invest HIS money! If you MUMUS in this thread were investing the little you had, WHY ARE YOU NOT RICH THEN? Anyways, wizkid was right afterall when he said....POOR people always think their opinion matter BUT IT DOESN'T!

Oro agba, best comment so far! You've changed my mindset bro, thumbs up
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by vokalguy(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:
He's made for life shocked

He is made for life? No he is not... people like this tend to go broke after their football career is over because they did not invest. So many vehicles but they tend to lose value pretty quickly... BTW Adebayor is a mercenary who shows off his wealth rather than showing his skills.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Built2last: 6:53pm On May 12, 2015
Everydaeguy:
#hateralert

Hate for what?

that i told him to learn from his colleagues?

You sure have a big problem of comprehension in your lineage.

its not late to go back to school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Flaunts His Trophy Cabinet (Photos) / Real Madrid Football Academy In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos Of Prototype / Akosua Puni, Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Over Affair With Princess Shyngle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.