Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (60305 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2015
haul:

Don't you get I just want to be successful,the rest don't matter.
i get it now grin you are Adamant! you just want to be successful ,the rest do not matter!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Everydaeguy(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2015
Built2last:

Hate for what?

that i told him to learn from his colleagues?

You sure have a big problem of comprehension in your lineage.

its not late to go back to school
indeed!!!what ve u learnt from your own colleaguesthe guy is living large,he doesn't need ur advise,4ward ur concern to someone that need it most.....#Nobody
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by haul: 6:57pm On May 12, 2015
otiigba1:
i get it now grin you are Adamant! you just want to be successful ,the rest do not matter!
ehn ehn now you talkinggrin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by stayblack: 6:58pm On May 12, 2015
PIG NA PIG...FACE UR CAREER,AND STOP FOOOOOOLIN UR SELF..YESTERDAY UR FAMILY,TODAY UR CARS,DENN TOMORROW WHAT...RAM.POVERTY FIT MAKE U SELL UR SELF,SO LONG U CAN SHOWUP...BLACK INFERORITY.... grin grin grin grin...HOW MANY CARS MESSI GET .FAKE RAM..
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by idu1(m): 7:00pm On May 12, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Only in nigeria you will see a poor man 'advising' a rich man on how to invest HIS money! If you MUMUS in this thread were investing the little you had, WHY ARE YOU NOT RICH THEN? Anyways, wizkid was right afterall when he said....POOR people always think their opinion matter BUT IT DOESN'T!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by otiigba1(m): 7:01pm On May 12, 2015
haul:
ehn ehn now you talkinggrin
crazy nigga! grin grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by rockingpink: 7:02pm On May 12, 2015
Advisers everywhere.....na him money,na him leg he dey use play d ball....every mallam with him kettle abeg.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by haul: 7:03pm On May 12, 2015
otiigba1:
crazy nigga! grin grin grin grin
the post you criticized just dey garner likes for me.

Between, hope you know being successful goes beyond money? When you successful,it means anything you do turns success,health,finance,ladies,family just name it.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by otiigba1(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2015
haul:
the post you criticized just dey garner likes for me.

Between, hope you know being successful goes beyond money? When you successful,it means anything you do turns success,health,finance,ladies,family just name it.
what ever makes you happy....go for it.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2015
Nice cars but I am just imagining him keeping these cars 5 years after he stopped playing football. Will he be able to maintain these cars?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Eisenhower(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2015
bigtt76:
Typical African man for you ....buying all the cars in the world instead of investing it. No wonder the family was crying for him to build one house for each family member (like say den contribute to hin ministry). Like seriously ....this is uncalled for. Drogba, Eto don't flaunt their wealths, rather they invest back home
LMAO...
See people wey u dey talk? Guys wey flaunt wealth pass messi.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by 27naira(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2015
wow! so much hate in the house.
So many financial advisers yet so much "owite"
All 'em boys saying invest, invest, invest, they have no fhucking clue about investments. Ask them and they'll suggest Adebayo should go buy land in... lets say Paw Paw island LMAO!

On a serious note, before you remove the speck in Abebayo's eyes, please remove the carpenter's workshop from your eyes and those of your folks
pisssss

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Rapsodee(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2015
He resemble Basketmouth sha
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2015
stephenduru:
More pics

Daayyuummn!!! he has a can am? Badass.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Shortyy(f): 7:26pm On May 12, 2015
alrahmanonline:

**** faints****then wake up.. did you just mention love? *** faint again**
hell yea, love love
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Reference(m): 7:28pm On May 12, 2015
'ROLL' model.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Shortyy(f): 7:28pm On May 12, 2015
ExInferis:

Typical naija gold digger.
uhm.. bïtch please! i was talking bout the guy not his gold. i've got mine to dig
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Shortyy(f): 7:29pm On May 12, 2015
dejisakin:
With what? grin
with the guy.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Shortyy(f): 7:30pm On May 12, 2015
otiigba1:
with who? the cars,the money or emmanuel? undecided
Emmanuel
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by just2endowed: 7:31pm On May 12, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Only in nigeria you will see a poor man 'advising' a rich man on how to invest HIS money! If you MUMUS in this thread were investing the little you had, WHY ARE YOU NOT RICH THEN? Anyways, wizkid was right afterall when he said....POOR people always think their opinion matter BUT IT DOESN'T!

OK boy, u wicked gahn Oh.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by olayinkaj2(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2015
I don see these pictures before nah! Anyways, good for him, no wonder his family wants him to build a house each for them.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 12, 2015
Airforce1:
He's made for life shocked
And when will you make it from your music career?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by ebunma: 7:47pm On May 12, 2015
If all these I saw is true better go to your brother and mother and apologise if not God may not forgive you. Whatever you must have given them is still nothing compare to What you have here.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Curvinus(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Curvinus(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2015
Allen Iverson comes to mind here. Dude made over 200 million in his career in the NBA. But his love for blings, fast cars, excessively large entourage and his chronic addiction to gambling meant he pissed all the money down the drain. Today, Iverson can't even afford to eat at the McDonalds.

MC Hammar also went down similar route and as type this, Niqqua can't afford to pay child support to his four different Baby Mamas. He's officially bankrupt.

I'm sure Ade must have the best financial advisers at his beck and call telling him exactly how not to spend his money. But whose to say the likes of Iron Mike Tyson didn't.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Jaimz91: 8:08pm On May 12, 2015
Work hard, play hard...dats d G!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 12, 2015
Shortyy:
omfg!!!! i'm in love!!
Gold digging tinz.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2015
Shortyy:

Emmanuel
yea right! I don't believe you tongue but hey! What do i know about love undecided
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by blackboy(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2015
Adebayor is not from Ghana but I notice its like the cars have Ghanianian plate number. Correct me if I'm wrong.

2. This is not from an interview where he is quoted as sayinh I own all these cars and jet

3. Most of the cars are tsken at different locations.

4. Taking pix in front, in or on or with a rode don't make it yours.

5. Let's not be misled until Adebayor says in an interview with any press that has d balls to ask him how many cars or jets he has and hr says check nairaland allem carsn jet r mine then I will believe
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 12, 2015
I dey jam this guy wella for east legon,we dey siddon drink beer together.i no even dey see am a rich guy...if i come upload my pics too nko wetin go happun
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 12, 2015
Turn by Turn***

Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. / Harry Kane Named World’s Most Valuable Footballer / Thousands Of Liverpool Fans Defy Social Distancing To Celebrate Their Victory