Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? (10287 Views)

Tinubu Was Foolish, Alliance With Buhari Was A Wrong Move, Says Adebanjo / Aba Riots: A Wrong Move BY The Igbos / Has The SW Made The Wrong Move? ( Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by tiger28: 6:16am On May 13, 2015
An almost equal numbers of Yoruba voted for PDP AND APC so this is not a matter of Yorubas being disappointed. Yorubas voted for CHANGE not because they didn't like GEJ because an overwhelming majority of Yorubas voted for GEJ in 2011. So what is the difference now? ? GEJ was just a terrible leader not because of ethnicity or sentimentality. END of story!

1 Like

Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by NewNigeriaMind: 7:20am On May 13, 2015
O
knowledgeable:

My friend, your are a little bit behind somewhat. You will never ever hear the SE/SS speaking on 'southern solidarity or northern born to rule'. As yorubas have exhausted their betray space on the south through the 2015 presidential election, the new narrative for the SS/SE is solidarity to balance out the new political reality at best or seceding at worst. It will be no more business at usual. SS have woken up, the north knows that born to rule mentality is unsustainabile, the SW has exhausted their betray space and the SE nationalism has shifted gear.

You keep shouting betrayal betray betray.

Stop it already

Nobody betrayed anybody.

It's only in the SW real elections took place where people voted based on issues and not tribe.

I keep asking you lot a question

Was there an agreement with the south west, NO

So how can you say someone betray you when you don't even have any agreement.

What is the SS/SE Eyes has opened. Was the two blind in the last four years, so it's when the table turned that their opened. You people are the most selfish creature on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by Shirley07: 10:11am On May 13, 2015
Rose2014:

Which other tribe biko? cheesy

No be north n south again? cheesy

At least im happy u're truthful enough to admit you're slaves to the Hausas.

Quoted for future reference
I admitted nothing. Or are you suffering from dyslexia?
You implied that the SW are slaves to the North to which I replied that your claim is better than being slaves to every tribes which ibos are.
Ibos are slaves from time memorial, they were Northern slaves in the 60's, long before becoming Ijaw slaves. That's not forgetting they are scattered all over SW region, without which, they can't succeed.

1 Like

Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by Shirley07: 10:19am On May 13, 2015
Rose2014:

No Yoruba has bn able to respond to this post cheesy

Again I repeat, Yorubas can never stand up to their slave masters so they'll vent their anger on Igbos.lmao
Respond to what?
You mean the thread that has been proven to be fraud? The word fraud and lies are synonymous to ibo by the way. No wonder your people dies like flies in indonesia.
Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by Rose2014: 10:21am On May 13, 2015
Shirley07:

Respond to what?
You mean the thread that has been proven to be fraud? The word fraud and lies are synonymous to ibo by the way. No wonder your people dies like flies in indonesia.

Imagine making fun of the dead just to score cheap points.
Thank God it was not only Igbos that were executed. The government of different countries tried to rescue them to no avail

For being so insensitive to the dead(which included your own people), may your family members die like flies. Amen
Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by Shirley07: 10:38am On May 13, 2015
Rose2014:

This election has bn the deal breaker

SS can never ever trust u. Imagine ofe Mmmanus ensuring that Jonathan doesn't get a second term. Betraying ur fellow southerner to return power to the north. Smh
I could say we have the Edos, Urhobo, Itsekiri loyalty in the SS 'cos they all know where we were coming from.
That can't be said for the ibos because even the Ijaw don't trust them!

1 Like

Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by Shirley07: 10:42am On May 13, 2015
Rose2014:

Thank God it was not only Igbos that were executed. The government of different countries tried to rescue them to no avail

For being so insensitive to the dead(which included your own people), may your family members die like flies. Amen
Who are the dead? You mean the fraudsters?
Mind you, my family ain't one, so your curse is toothless.
Infact, a curse without any cause always goes back to the sender.

1 Like

Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by Rose2014: 10:47am On May 13, 2015
Shirley07:

Who are the dead? You mean the fraudsters?
Mind you, my family ain't one, so your curse is toothless.
Infact, a curse without any cause always goes back to the sender.

I've said it. And so shall it be. Amen

Next time u don't take a very sensitive issue that affects different people(including your own) n heap it on one tribe just to score cheap points. Deal with what u just brought upon your family
Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by Shirley07: 10:54am On May 13, 2015
Rose2014:

I've said it. And so shall it be. Amen

Next time u don't take a very sensitive issue that affects different people(including your own) n heap it on one tribe just to score cheap points. Deal with what u just brought upon your family
Lol.
I'll mock fraudster anytime anyday anywhere. You can't be partaking in ill-business that has taken many lives yet want nothing to be done to you.
May the dead fraudsters rot in hell and beyond.
Cursed people!
Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by Rose2014: 10:57am On May 13, 2015
Shirley07:

Lol.
I'll mock fraudster anytime anyday anywhere. You can't be partaking in ill-business that has taken many lives yet want nothing to be done to you.
May the dead fraudsters rot in hell and beyond.
Cursed people!
Let him without sin cast the first stone,
If your family members have ever committed any sin, may they die like flies. Amen
Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by Shirley07: 11:01am On May 13, 2015
Rose2014:

Let him without sin cast the first stone,
If your family members have ever committed any sin, may they die like flies. Amen
That's if the sin involves people's lives on the line like those fraudsters did.

I repeat, they will rot in hell and beyond.
Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by Nobody: 11:06am On May 13, 2015
ramdris:
Other zones also voted for GMB not because of sectional politic but because PDP has failed this country. What is with you people and tribal rantings for God sake? People have the right to make their choices and they have done so, all these talks about SW,SS,SE, NW NC etc should stop. I beg us for the sake of the coming generation.

Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by Rose2014: 11:07am On May 13, 2015
Shirley07:

That's if the sin involves people's lives on the line like those fraudsters did.

I repeat, they will rot in hell and beyond

Your family right?. I agree
Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by omonnakoda: 11:18am On May 13, 2015
Rose2014:

Your family right?. I agree
Your mother will die like a dog in and open field she will cough to death and swell up and rot
Your children will die like flies before your eyes and you wll chew your fingers like chewing sticks
A pox on your house and on the house of those that deal drugs . The children of other men shall inherit all that they gather. Their gathering will be scattered by the wind. Your labours shall be in vain

1 Like

Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by Rose2014: 11:22am On May 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your mother will die like a dog in and open field she will cough to death and swell up and rot
Your children will die like flies before your eyes and you wll chew your fingers like chewing sticks
Back to sender. U guys keep attracting curses upon yourselves.
May all you typed here with your own hands, keyboard, fingers etc go back to you in Jesus name. Amen
u brought it all upon yourself so no apologies.
Don't bother quoting me cos I won't respond. Keep ur curses to yourself. Bye

Exits thread
Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by omonnakoda: 11:23am On May 13, 2015
Rose2014:

Back to sender. U guys keep attracting curses upon yourselves.
May all you typed here with your own hands, keyboard, fingers etc go back to you in Jesus name. Amen
u brought it all upon yourself so no apologies.
Don't bother quoting me cos I won't respond. Keep ur curses to yourself. Bye

Exits thread
You will die coughing

1 Like

Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by Remarkable: 4:10pm On May 13, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Yeeboes are fond of using different words whenever they wish. You call others coward, but your eze gburugbru of cursed memory is the only coward to ever run from battle field in the middle of the night. He sacrificed 3m innocent souls and yet ran away when its time to face real war. Is there any agreement between SW and SS/SE before calling them traitors? You fools just open your smelling mouth to call others names without making sense. You should be ashamed of coming from that worthless shit of a tribe.

Booboo, what you are experiencing is called PMS - when you are on your period, you become so emotional, as well as delusional and confused... that is why you've mixed up the man often referred to as a "warlord" with men from your tribe whom are renowned cowards and apty seen as such by other tribes in Nigeria... did you forget that a coward named Ogundipe was not man enough to take control of a military that was experiencing a breakdown in law, order and discipline? Ogundipe is from the same tribe you are from, Booboo, he fled the country, scared and with soiled under-garments. (people from a brave tribe, e.g. Aguiyii Ironsi, by virtue of his position as the highest officer, countered a coup by commanding respect, he was fearless, brave, so much so that when the coupists that marked him for elimination mounted a road-block to take him out, he stepped out of his car and COMMANDED them to get the heck out of his way!).

Acts of bravery abound so much with my people, the Igbos; but I'm afraid the same can not be said about your own people, and although because of the hormone changes you are experiencing now, you are unable to stomach this truth that all Nigerians agree to, with time, you will come around and be less confused, perhaps your memory will remind you of a certain coward from your tribe as well calledDiya? yeah? remember him? the weeping General that cried because he was scared? he got caught, was not man enough to stand by his actions, and he began weeping like a nursery school kid that as kids we'd call "Cry, cry baby" back then. I know out of your confusion you've been told tales that try to put a spin on his cowardly act, note that no General has ever wept out of fear, the way the yooba General did.

You are delusional about so many things, but the last two I will try to help you with (to understand) is that of the ex-Biafran Head of State and how his commanders stood up to fight world powers that opposed his act of seccession.

Lt. Col. Odumegwu Chukwuemeka Ojukwu as the Head of State of Biafra, when you take a class called "Government", you will learn of types of governments, and in a military dicktatorship, the leader is known as the Head of State. His opponent in Nigeria was (General, i believe) Yakubu gowon, and as the Nigerian Head of State, his role was to plan and map out military strategies in times of war.

Did Gowon go to the battlefield? Is it customary for the president or head of a government to be in the battlefields? .

Anyways, PMS things sha..

I know it is, indeed, embarrassing, that despite all the support, ammunition,blockaide and all what naught, the Biafran boys ended up inflicting more casualties on the Nigerian army, than their own military loss.

You are temperamental, Booboo,see if you can get your pharmacist to give you something that reduces the effects of PMS, okay? Don't have big mouth like your uncle Adekunli that was making noise of how he will finish Igbos when he comes into Igbo land; whereas it is not on record that he wept, but it is on record that he fled on foot from Owerri to PH. (Out...of... fear!!!)

He (Adekunli) was given all the support he needed to start out with (to capture Owerri-Aba-Umuahia, OAU), a whole, full division, 35,000 strong. ("strong."wink.

Biafran boys waited for him to start out his threat and noise-making (the same way you have been running around, all crazy up in here); and they took him on.....
Booboo, guess how many, out of 35,000 soldiers (of the 3 Marine Commando of Adekunli) that went into Igboland (starting with Owerri), made it back out, alive?**

I hope you have learnt something... I've taken time to explain things out to you because I know it aint easy dealing with the changes your body is experiencing, hormones going all crazy and your delusions that's made you keep repeating the same ish over and over here on NL...

** I won't give you the answer, go, get off NL and do some readingsaving yourself the embarrassment next time. Oh, I will tell you this though: that Mr. Adekunli, whom was quick to flee and return to base in PH. from Owerri, actually lied that his men had all been killed. I am sure you guys call that bravery, huh?**

1 Like

Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by SUBWAY101(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2015
[s]
Remarkable:

Booboo, what you are experiencing is called PMS - when you are on your period, you become so emotional, as well as delusional and confused... that is why you've mixed up the man often referred to as a "warlord" with men from your tribe whom are renowned cowards and apty seen as such by other tribes in Nigeria... did you forget that a coward named Ogundipe was not man enough to take control of a military that was experiencing a reakdown in law, order and discipline? Ogundipe is from the same tribe you are from, Booboo, he fled the country, scared and with soiled under-garments. (people from a brave tribe, e.g. Aguiyii Ironsi, by virtue of his position as the highest officer, countered a coup by commanding respect, he was fearless, brave, so much so that when the coupists that marked him for elimination mounted a road-block to take him out, he stepped out of his car and COMMANDED them to get the heck out of his way!).

Acts of bravery abound so much with my people, the Igbos; but I'm afraid the same can not be said about your own people, and although because of the hormone changes you are experiencing now, you are unable to stomach this truth that all Nigerians agree to, with time, you will come around and be less confused, perhaps your memory will remind you of a certain coward from your tribe as well calledDiya? yeah? remember him? the weeping General that cried ecause he was scared? he got caught, was not man enough to stand by his actions, and he began weeping like a nursery school kid that as kids we'd call "Cry, cry bab" back then. I know out of your confusion you've been told tales that try to put a spin on his cowardly act, note that no General has ever wept out of fear, the way the yooba General did.

You are delusional about so many things, but the last two I will try to help you with (to understand) is that of the ex-Biafran Head of State and how his commanders stood up to fight world powers that opposed his act of seccession.

Lt. Col. Odumegwu Chukwuemeka Ojukwu as the Head of State of Biafra, when you take a class called "Government", you will learn of types of governments, and in a military dicktatorship, the leader is known as the Head of State. His opponent in Nigeria was (General, i believe) Yakubu gowon, and as the Nigerian Head of State, his role was to plan and map out military strategies in times of war.

I know it is, indeed, embarrassing, that despite all the support, ammunition,blockaide and all what naught, the Biafran boys ended up inflicting more casualties on the Nigerian army, than their own military loss.

You are temperamental, Booboo,see if you can get your pharmacist to give you something that reduces the effects of PMS, okay? Don't have big mouth like your uncle Adekunli that was making noise of how he will finish Igbos when he comes into Igbo land; whereas it is not on record that he wept, but it is on record that he fled on foot from Owerri to PH. (Out...of... fear!!!)

He (Adekunli) was given all the support he needed to start out with (to capture Owerri-Aba-Umuahia, OAU), a whole, full division, 35,000 strong. ("strong."wink.

Biafran boys waited for him to start out his threat and noise-making (the same way you have been running around, all crazy up in here); and they took him on.....
Booboo, guess how many, out of 35,000 soldiers (of the 3 Marine Commando of Adekunli) that went into Igboland (starting with Owerri), made it back out, alive?**

I hope you have learnt something... I've taken time to explain things out to you because I know it aint easy dealing with the changes your body is experiencing, hormones going all crazy and your delusions that's made you keep repeating the same ish over and over here on NL...

** I won't give you the answer, go, get off NL and do some readingsaving yourself the embarrassment next time. Oh, I will tell you this though: that Mr. Adekunli, whom was quick to flee and return to base in PH. from Owerri, actually lied that his men had all been killed. I am sure you guys call that bravery, huh?**
[/s]

WTF is all this trash. Did you sit to type all this nonsense just to feel good. Imagine this goat trying to safe face, Ojuku of cursed memory is a coward. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by SUBWAY101(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2015
Rose2014:

This is the same riffraff that was crying yesterday for a curse placed on her, so you now have the gut to curse another person. Yeeboes are fucking hypocrite. Its your family that will die a miserable death, starting from you and your generations.

1 Like

Re: Has The South West Made A Wrong Move? by halix239(f): 11:00pm On May 13, 2015
redsun:
The north blackmailed their way back to Nigerian leadership and they are not going to let otimkpus get in their at all.

we the northerners didn't blackmail any group, we voted a visionary n that was buhari with the assistance of yorubas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

65% Victory For Buhari, Other Candidates Sure In Ariaria Market –uzor Kalu / Amid Fuel Scarcity, Group Picks APC Presidential Forms For Timipre Sylva / Tinubu Appeals To States To Implement Wage Award For Workers

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.