Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Mr Bills, Mr Skills, And Mr Romeo: Who Are These Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Bills, Mr Skills, And Mr Romeo: Who Are These Guys? (787 Views)

Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Bills, Mr Skills, And Mr Romeo: Who Are These Guys? by shashxxl(m): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2009
Women, like their male counterparts, generally have needs too. And overall, these needs can be grouped into three main categories: Physical, Material, and Emotional. What then differentiates one woman from the next is that the considerate and realistic ones know it is not always possible to have all three categories of needs mentioned fulfilled through just one man, so they compromise; making do with one or two of the three needs, and at the same time accepting or working on the area(s) they find lacking in that man. However, there seems to always be that one woman somewhere- who slipped through the net-with the firm belief she can have it all. And if, all of a sudden she realises - the hard way, if I´m allowed to add - she can't have all the needs fulfilment she craves in just one man, what would she do ?

Well, let's all rise and theorise : For her Material needs she sticks with Mr Bills for financial security, though not in the least bit attracted to him ( Mr Bills might suspect but in most cases, it is usually too late). Then she may have an affair with Mr Skills for his looks, outward appeal and perhaps sexual prowess, for her physical needs to be met ; considering Mr Bills is not really the best in the looks department and in most cases maybe a little too tired for bedroom antics after a hard day´s work.

If she – let's call her Sharon - accuses Mr Bills of working all the time, he would point to the sports car in the garage - let's call it Lamborghini - which he bought as a present for her last birthday and remark : 'How did you think I could have afforded your car?' he would say, 'By staying home and having sex all day?!' ( Is it just me, or does that sound pretty harsh?). Though a responsible and industrious high flyer working for a Blue Chip company, Mr Bills is by no means innocent when it comes to taking office work home, hence, sparing little or no time for Sharon.

And just when we thought we've just seen the 'Mr Bills – Sharon – Mr Skills' love triangle, along comes Mr Romeo, Sharon's pillar of emotional support. Mr Romeo's main positives and strengths is the ability to provide Sharon with a 'listening ear' whenever the chips are down - As we all may or may not know, every woman loves a good listener , especially when she needs to get a 'few things' off her chest.
She could be with all three individuals for three different reasons without arousing their slightest suspicion. And what about the men playing this tripartite characters?- Let us just say they are as real as taxes. I have met them, - and I'm quite sure you have too (could even be you) - and occasionally even sat down to have drinks with them, in different situations ; some were friends and acquaintances, and others? Well, we can call them 'absolute strangers', who felt the need to confide in anyone who cares to listen to them in their lowest points, most especially when alcohol had taken its toll. Mind you, as an observational writer, there is no better venue to find me with an imaginary pen and pad handy, than a wine bar or pub (Yes, I'm sure I've written that line once, but no harm in writing it again when it's the truth). Because so long as alcohol keeps flowing, the hearts and souls of men and women also tend to - in unison - flow freely like the Niagara Falls.

Even though Mr Bills, Mr Skills, and Mr Romeo are different men who hold different statuses in the society - be they rich or poor; good looking or ugly; old or young - they are all ultimately victims of the same predicament: Deception. And adding some 'spice' to this mini 'soap-opera', all three, time and time again, hardly ever cross one another's path, making each one feel assured that he is the only one in Sharon's life. However, when fate does strike, and the deceit comes to an end, as it usually does eventually, the consequences are usually very grave and unpleasant. As men and women, we don't want to be instruments of other people´s gratification, and because we are human beings, we all have feelings which should be protected ; making us worthy of much more.

Stay Smart

JL Shash
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/84124
http://mistawrite.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=155:mr-bills-mr-skills-and-mr-romeo-who-are-these-guys&catid=42:articles&Itemid=63

(1) (Reply)

Re: Hes A Close Frend Bt Hes Younger Dan I Am.he Fel Lnluv Wit Me, I Tut Its Rng Bt As Timez Goes I / Pls, I Want To Know! / A Little Help Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.