Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

My German Story... A Must Read! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My German Story... A Must Read! (454 Views)

My Sexy Aunt Annarose(18+ Story)... A Must Read Adults Story / The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein / His German Story... A True Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My German Story... A Must Read! by ConfessionsNgr: 4:36pm On May 12, 2015
I am living in Germany. I have been living in Germany for the past 10 years and I must confess that I am doing very well here. My sojourn abroad has been a very successful one so I have every reason to thank God. However, that success would not have been possible, without the help of my German wife, Ella. When I first came to Europe, I came with a tourist visa which was meant to last for just six months. On arrival here, the first thing that was a priority to me was how to perfect my documents here so that I can live freely without fear of deportation. So I made inquiries from other Nigerians whom I met here on the best way to go about my plans and I was told that the best way was to get married to a German Lady. Continue to read at http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/77/my-german-story Make a confession anonymously
Re: My German Story... A Must Read! by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 12, 2015
hmmm wirklich?

(1) (Reply)

Sisi, Before The Stories Start! / Ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships / What Love Can Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.