Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein (7578 Views)

Man Stages Magical Underwater PROPOSAL For His Mermaid-loving Girlfriend(photos) / My Sexy Aunt Annarose(18+ Story)... A Must Read Adults Story / Watch Video: A Real Life MERMAID Was Caught On Camera At The Sea, Truly Is Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 11:10am On Feb 15, 2016
1 of ¹⁴. One day, a group of African fishermen were on their boat, fishing ..

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 11:11am On Feb 15, 2016
2 of ¹⁴. Then they sighted a hot and beautiful babe laying on a board stranded, floating away..

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2016
3 of ¹⁴. They quickly rushed to her and lifted her on to their fishing boat...

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 11:21am On Feb 15, 2016
4 of ¹⁴. As they were taking her back to their home, they marveled at her beauty...

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2016
5 of ¹⁴. Back home, they prepared different meals, each one offered her meal as she ate and enjoy the attention...

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2016
Following smiley

Op pls come back and complete it o
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2016
..abeg I dey come..
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2016
Lemme land here cool
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2016
6 of ¹⁴. She fixed her skimpy dress properly...

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by jonaifame22(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2016
The pvssy frm the sea!
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2016
7 of ¹⁴ ...and climbed a coconut tree as the guys marvel at her beauty and climbing skills.

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by MemphisDepay(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2016
This story dey sweet me o
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
8 of ¹⁴. The hot and beautiful babe started preparing meal with the coconut milk even as one of the fishermen salivate peeping at her beautiful b**bs

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by invinzible1: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
A
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
9. At night when the fishermen were all sleeping, something strange very strange begins to happen with the beautiful babe

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kelklein:
7 of ¹⁴ ...and climbed a coconut tree as the guys marvel at her beauty and climbing skills.
Oga!
They were not marvelling at her climbing skills joor.

Look well. They were trying to see through her pants! cheesy
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
She looks like Yemi Alade! smiley
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
holyFRED:

Oga!
They were not marvelling at her climbing skills joor.

Look well. They were trying to see through her pants! cheesy
if na u nko..

bu I tot u re suppose to be holy

grin
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
10 of ¹⁴. She started transforming into a monster, as she heads back towards the sea

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by ChappyChase: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kelklein:
Op I doubt if it was the climbing skills those guys were marvelling at!?
Just my own observation, make person no come call me perv..
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kelklein:
if na u nko..

bu I tot u re suppose to be holy
grin
Of course I am holy. I just stated the obvious tongue cheesy
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by ChappyChase: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=STFUareyouGod post=42938056][/quote] Egbon you don stroll reach here?
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
11 of ¹⁴. Not afraid of the waves from the sea, the monster walks deeper into the sea

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
ChappyChase:

Egbon you don stroll reach here?
my Oga, how I for do na. The pic story looks captivating
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
12 of ¹⁴. Daybreak, the fishermen found a huge box in their midst, even as they wonder where it came from

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by ChappyChase: 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
my Oga, how I for do na. The pic story looks captivating
No, the thing try.. Am hooked! I just pray op no go disappoint.
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by cyprus000: 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
[size=13pt]

My title to the story is "the mammy water and fishermen."
[/size]
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
13 of ¹⁴. They opened the huge box and it was filled with gold, diamond, and all sort of treasures and they looked up, behold it was the beautiful babe waving at them from the sea, and they realized it was a gift from her..

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Kelklein(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
14 of ¹⁴. As they continued to wave at her, she dives deep into the sea flapping her tail. Waves them bye and they realized that the hot beautiful babe they thought was stranded on the sea was actually a mermaid (mammy water) that was relaxing on the board sun bathing and enjoying the sun.

This should be a very big lesson to all of us, never judge a person based on looks because we can never truly know a person from their looks. This story also teaches us to help strangers, and people in need because the reward comes when you least expect it...

[size=16pt] ◇◆◇ The End ◆◇◆[/size]

Credit: fb.com/DJMONTAN4

cc: lasticlala..Seun

Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by firstking01(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
Op, where the conclusion na
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2016
ChappyChase:

No, the thing try.. Am hooked! I just pray op no go disappoint.
same here o. But I'm sure it's not going to be a lovely ending
Re: The Mermaid Story - A PicStory by Kelklein by Mhizkel(f): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
She left the treasure for the men in return for the help they rendered to her. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) / Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son / See Why Teenage Girls And Boys Shouldn't Be Exposed To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.