Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,416 members, 7,864,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Bride/groom Of A Wedding You Attended Is Your Present Babe/guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride/groom Of A Wedding You Attended Is Your Present Babe/guy. (715 Views)

(pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month / When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride/groom Of A Wedding You Attended Is Your Present Babe/guy. by presh247(m): 5:22pm On May 12, 2015
You attended a wedding uninvited and you discovered that the bride/groom is your present girlfriend/boyfriend.

What will you do?
Re: Bride/groom Of A Wedding You Attended Is Your Present Babe/guy. by ViralBOY: 5:29pm On May 12, 2015
grin cheesy
I go chop the free rice and chicken wey I come for na clean mouth comot ni

1 Like

Re: Bride/groom Of A Wedding You Attended Is Your Present Babe/guy. by presh247(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2015
ViralBOY:
grin cheesy I go chop the free rice and chicken wey I come for na clean mouth comot ni
hahahaha
Re: Bride/groom Of A Wedding You Attended Is Your Present Babe/guy. by presh247(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2015
Some guys might create a scene just to stop the wedding.
Re: Bride/groom Of A Wedding You Attended Is Your Present Babe/guy. by missKiffy(f): 7:12pm On May 12, 2015
I will walk out
Re: Bride/groom Of A Wedding You Attended Is Your Present Babe/guy. by Emodeee: 12:17am On May 13, 2015
So far u don chop ur own part of the puni, wtin remain?
Re: Bride/groom Of A Wedding You Attended Is Your Present Babe/guy. by presh247(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2015
Emodeee:
So far u don chop ur own part of the puni, wtin remain?
lolz...funny...can u stand the shock and embarassment?
Re: Bride/groom Of A Wedding You Attended Is Your Present Babe/guy. by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 14, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm.

it will be painful but what can one do.

walk away.
Re: Bride/groom Of A Wedding You Attended Is Your Present Babe/guy. by presh247(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2015
diddydiva:
hmmmmmmmmm.

it will be painful but what can one do.

walk away.
I will find change of #10 for about 100k and spread her until she gets so uncomfortable...lolz
Re: Bride/groom Of A Wedding You Attended Is Your Present Babe/guy. by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 14, 2015
presh247:

I will find change of #10 for about 100k and spread her until she gets so uncomfortable...lolz
grin grin grin

that's if you don't really love the lady tho
Re: Bride/groom Of A Wedding You Attended Is Your Present Babe/guy. by presh247(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2015
diddydiva:
grin grin grin
that's if you don't really love the lady tho
how do I show my love for her on her wedding day?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Is This True? Guys Testify Pls / From Obama Twitter Account Gays & Lesbians Legalised / Please Tell Me What I Did Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.