Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

(pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month (1313 Views)

Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by Eve62(f): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2016
what will you do

Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2016
I eat at the wedding serve food b happy for them

Cos wat is trully mine cannever b taken from me

So he was never mine to start with smiley

1 Like

Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by rollUP(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2016
Like u said Ex.... na past tense na and so far d reason for our breakup isn't something terrible.... al d best to dem
Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2016
Eve62:
what will you do

What a stupid, senseless question to ask.

So you won't know the groom of your best friend until the day of her wedding and you call her your bestfriend? Your level of foolishness is outstanding.

What an idiotic fvcktard.
Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by deewhone(f): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Wetin I go come do? Will I now disrupt d wedding?
Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2016
Poorly composed question...

Groom ke?

He must have been my best friend's boyfriend first and surely, I must have met him and BTW, my best friend should know him to be my ex... undecided
Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by onstelly(f): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2016
Thought you left me for bad but you left me for good
Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by ServerBusy(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2016
na Ex na. abi another thing dey? some girls be trying to lay claim to what ain't theirs no more
Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by grad2012(f): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2016
So who cares, he wasn't mean to be mine.
Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by Eve62(f): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2016
grad2012:

and when he left u just last month?
Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by robosky02(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2016
grad2012:
yea he is certainly not your

but that your so called friend is a no no

1 Like

Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by Eve62(f): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2016
y d insults na. it has not happen to you does not prevent it from happening. you are a lady, being dis insulting is wrong. @samemissclassy
Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by Eve62(f): 11:29am On Jan 09, 2016
SameMissclassy:

What a stupid, senseless question to ask.

So you won't know the groom of your best friend until the day of her wedding and you call her your bestfriend? Your level of foolishness is outstanding.

What an idiotic fvcktard.

y d insults na. dat it has not happen to you does not prevent it from happening. you are a lady, being dis insulting is very wrong.
Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
sickstars:
I eat at the wedding serve food b happy for them

Cos wat is trully mine cannever b taken from me

So he was never mine to start with smiley
. Serve food? No.Eat it up,yes. wink I wonder what type of cake they had.
Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ok
Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by Justiyke4u: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
I don't know
Re: (pic)When The Groom Of Your Best Friend Is Your Ex who left you last month by JanuaryTempest(f): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
So what? Life goes on.

I'll be best friend-less for sure though because as my best friend, there is no way she didn't know who I was dating. As far-fetched as this scenario is, there's also no way I wouldnt know who she was dating until her wedding day. Girls don't roll like that.

(1) (Reply)

Romanceland State Census / Men Beware When A Girl Says "I Have More Male Friends Than Female" / I Am Tired At 29 Yet No Man, MUST READ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.