Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) (6695 Views)

15 Annoying Things Men Do In Bed. / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2015
My last write up really got me a lot of hate speech from the ladies. Some called me a misogynist. Today, I decide to side with the ladies , to tell the dudes annoying things they unknowingly do that irritates girls, even though they wouldn't say because she fear you might misunderstand her. Knowing what women find annoying about men is invaluable not only because they are habits that you may not realize you do but also because it gives you an opportunity to break those habits and improve your relationship with the
Fairer sex. Here are 15 annoying things guys often do that women hates but wouldn't say:

1. Scratching your ball. yeah, most guys often do this. Scratching their ball like their life depends on it. Girls hate the sight of that. That's when you here a girl ask question like "is that place scratching you?" What she actually mean is "you must be sick to do that" .They would rather prefer to scratch it for you rather then to see you do the scratching yourself (disgusting). Some guys think it's sexy, know it now that girls hate it. If you don't believe this, then try this, ask your girlfriend "baby do you like it when I scratch my ball?" And watch her facial reaction (disgusting).

2. Leaving the hand inside the pants (mostly done after the ball scratching). oh! guys often do this. You scratch your balls finish (that's not enough for you), you still unconsciously leave your hand in there like a 3yrs old boy . Girls hate that. That's when you hear her say things like " you like putting your hand there", what she actually mean is "please stop it , I hate it, if you want to play with yourself tell me let me give you some privacy".

3. Putting your arm around your girl while walking together: Guys are so possessive when it's comes to woman. You see a guy put his arm around his girl to indirectly tell other guys to "keep off" "she is my babe". But, you know what , she hate it. You want to know why? Because it weights her down and give her hunchback, make her sweat profusely- it spoils her makeup. Guys have stronger bones, while women have tender bones; so why on earth did you place a heavy load on your girl and expect her to carry it around happily. Yeah, she might be smiling in pain, but in her mind she is like " WTF! this dude is killing me here". She will rather prefer to put her arm around you instead.

4. Always wants her to go out with you to hangout with your friends, but never agrees to go out with her to hangout with her own friends. Most guys are guilty of this, and girls hate it. Girls like showing off their guy to their friends (especially when he is handsome and rich), so she wants you to follow her out once in a while to go hangout with her friends. But, guys don't like that, and girls hate that they don't. To guys it's boring hanging out with bunch of girls who are casual friends, it's a waste of time and money. Girls hate that she goes out with you every time to hangout with your friends, but whenever she suggest hanging out with her friends you react like she just asked you to eat poo .

5. Putting your stuffs in her handbag when about to go out with her. Guys do this all the time and girls hate it, this is because most of this things are heavy (camera, handy games, can beers e.t.c ) and it weight her down, and the most annoying part of it all is that they (guys) ends up not using the stuff. Girls hate it like hell.

6. Giving observations instead of complimenting her. Girls like their guy complimenting them without them asking for it, but guys hardly do that and girls hates that they don't . Guys usually give observations rather than compliment. Example : Guy: " wow! You changed your hair." Girl: "yes, do you like it?" Guy: "yes I do ". Girls hates it , girls want the first thing you say as you see them to be "wow! I like your new hair".Unfortunately , guys hardly do that, girls hates that they don't.

7. Thrusting your joystick while she is blowing you. Many guys do this, Know it now that girls hate that. If you want to thrust, thrust the right hole , not her mouth. She hates it. You don't need to be a girl to know that someone thrusting some rod-like thing into your mouth will make you feel like being choked to death. Trust me, she hates it . Stop it.

8. When you shave with blunt razor, it hurts her face, and she hates it. Most guys shave with blunt razor , it's not good , it leaves some tiny short sharp beards which pokes her face anytime she tries to kiss you or perk you. That's when you see her ask blind question like "did you shave?" , but in her mind she actually mean to say " you are hurting my face, I don't want to kiss or perk you again until you shave properly".

10. You don't know how to be quiet early in the morning if she is still sleeping. Girls are careful by nature unlike guys. A girl will wake up before a guy in the morning, do her things (brush her teeth, prepare breakfast) silently without waking up the guy. But, when a guy wakes up before a girl, he makes a lot of noise ( put on the television, play music , whistling with his mouth like a morning bird) without minding that she is still sleeping. Guys often do that, and girls hate it.

11. Acting too nice when with her (Mr. Nice guy). Girls fall for mr. Nice guys only in Nollywood movies, in reality, girls hates them. You open the car door for her, say "thank you" to her for allowing you buy her a drink, say "yes" to all her request, bundle her with love text everyday, going to her facebook wall to thank her for accepting your friend request e.t.c , you are a mr. Nice guy, and girls hate you for that. In her eyes, your niceness signifies weak and boring. She wants excitement. She wants
mystery, surprise, drama, adventure. Nice guys often ends up on the friend zone.

12. You make her do boring shits like play video games or watch foreign (Hollywood) action movies with you. Yeah, she will accept and do it with you , but she hates it. It's bored the hell out of her. She will rather prefer to watch Nigeria (Nollywood) movies instead or sleep rather than play your boring video games with you.

13. Trying to have sex with her when you come back home drunk dead. Guys often do that and girls hate it.

14. Acting like you are being forced to be in the same room with her while she is watching "telemudo" or anything "girly". Most guys do that , and girls hate it. You put ears-phone your ears, keep walking up and down, starts making call or counting the ceiling. Girls hate it, they want you to watch the show with them, they want to ask them questions about the show, they want you to show some interest.

15. You often say rude, backhanded things to her, and you think they are compliments. For example, you will say to her : "You would have such a good body if you worked out." Or " you will look more beautiful if you have a light skin. Girls hate such , and in her mind she will be like "You would have such a good personality if you didn't have a mouth?".

Did I miss any ? Feel free to comment it

#wisdomguy4u

1 Like

Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by shakazuldadon: 5:38pm On May 12, 2015
grin grin
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 12, 2015
yimu
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by Mancity26(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2015
if u wan make fp for nairaland, simply arrange ten tinx abt girl or boy, news abt tonto dikeh, comment on any lalastical post then tank me later... Just incase
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by ViralBOY: 5:43pm On May 12, 2015
Ok I get it everyone is complicated both guys and gals. No doubt even the 'perfect' guy does at least two of these.
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by DNova(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2015
Errors noted #Corrections made cool
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by agarawu23(m): 5:44pm On May 12, 2015
huh

1 Like

Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by ikechukz(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2015
This thread has potentials,so Ima stay here for a while.
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by 47xxx(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2015
yabaleft grin
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by Mprex(f): 5:50pm On May 12, 2015
guys take note. sad
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by Dbestmax(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2015
God.....u're so full of shiiit....is DAT how u role?? no creativity.... no pulse....damnn dead thread
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 12, 2015
Really? Now I know better. cool
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by TrishaP(f): 5:53pm On May 12, 2015
I have observed No 4 alot and I can't blame them.
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by ireneony(f): 5:57pm On May 12, 2015
no.2 is right though, but i dont agree with no.12. i'm not a fan of most nollywood movies, i prefer hóllywood(seasonal films like scientific and magical films)

op dont place us aĺl in one boxundecided
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by loomer: 6:02pm On May 12, 2015
Make I hear say na all girls hate those things.

No hold ur babe for here if she no go vex with u
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by ITbomb(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2015
I will agree with you on most parts

If your gf tells you that she doesn't like stuff like this in a fun way and still in love with you, know that she truly in love
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2015
Dbestmax:
God.....u're so full of shiiit....is DAT how u role?? no creativity.... no pulse....damnn dead thread

Get da hell out of thread. Go create your slow poke
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2015
ireneony:
no.2 is right though, but i dont agree with no.12. i'm not a fan of most nollywood movies, i prefer hóllywood(seasonal films like scientific and magical films)

op dont place us aĺl in one boxundecided

Yeah, every lady aren't same. But, majority hate hollywood action movies like war films
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by rheether(f): 6:21pm On May 12, 2015
Begging for Mouth Gig.. For Bleep sake, If I want to blow your dick, I will gladly do it. Yóu don't have to beg like your life depend on it.

1 Like

Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by olagockay(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2015
*yawns*
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by chimerase2: 7:23pm On May 12, 2015
Mprex:
guys take note. sad
sharap amebo angry
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by kheart(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2015
Hmm book
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by cutieberie1(f): 8:52pm On May 12, 2015
d list sha kinda of true
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by Abaccha(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2015
Op, just tell us u want to make front page jare
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by Davidson267(m): 11:37pm On May 12, 2015
Waw
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by Mprex(f): 10:06am On May 13, 2015
chimerase2:
sharap amebo angry
ewu alusi. ntorr tongue
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by jrerico1(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2015
OP you're a comedian
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by pinky21(f): 12:13pm On May 13, 2015
This particular one irritates me with passion

*when a guy brings out his d**k in public to pee.

*when a guy is too loud especially in a bar n he is just contributing to every discussion on each table.

*when a guys lips re dry n scaly. maybe cos I love kissing sha.

No 4 can b very annoying because am experiencing it rgt now. (His response: what will I be saying with u guys, cos u pple gossip too much).

Men sha, wonderful beings God created. is all about understanding them,respect them and u could bend them however u want without them knowing.
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by saasala(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2015
Too many threads on how to treat a girl right, like I give a damn 'bou them.
Re: 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) by Dbestmax(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Get da hell out of thread. Go create your slow poke
am gonna pretend like I didn't hear wat your shiity bucal cavity just voiced..assholle

(1) (Reply)

Was I Right To Ask My Girlfriend For Money???? / Female Photographer Uche Odoh Flaunts Her Oranges / See What I Saw On This Igbo Girl’s Facebook Wall & Almost Fainted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.