Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend (35579 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by ylaa(f): 10:43am On May 13, 2015
are they interested in their father?
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by joejoe3: 10:46am On May 13, 2015
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 10:47am On May 13, 2015
Awon anty agbaya. Going to beat their own father? No wonder they don't have husbandsa yet
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by andreernest28(m): 10:47am On May 13, 2015
pls for God sake,a girl of 36 and 29 should be married,why are dey monetering their father.Busy body people all the way shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by emzila(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2015
36 and 29 still in their fathers house? If this is tru, then the issue is a case of anger against father for attempting to taste marriage life for the second time when they are yet to have a taste of it for once
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by thorpido(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2015
pak:

Even if it started before their mom's death. As long as the affair/woman was not directly or remotely connected to the mother's death. Then nothing warrants or justifies their actions

Anyway, my guess is that the family would have had an history of abuse for the girls to have resorted to such extremes. Violence does not just jump on people.

Any man that marries these ones should just prepare for regular WWF sessions
If their father was dating the woman and the mother was aware,then it might remotely be connected to their mother's death and that explains their anger.Their action is however not justified.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by somsom(f): 11:03am On May 13, 2015
[quote author=thorpido post=33672463]Their mother is dead.The man is free to date the woman except the affair started before their mother died.[/quote
The man is free to date, Yes, but psychologically those kids would believe that the relationship was already on going before their mother's death. they may also think that the woman caused their mother's death.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by 1stola: 11:06am On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:

My mother is a wh0re
My father is a drunkard old fool
I am a bastard son of a wh0re from Aluu community of Biafra.
Ehya cry cry
Ndo.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:
Some 4cuking fathers deserve nothing less.
I don't even wanna know what he did wrong.
They should just have castrated his azz already!
u are obviously a product of a dysfunctional family
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 11:10am On May 13, 2015
1stola:

My mother is a wh0re
I am a bastard son of a wh0re from Sambisa forest Boko Haram HQ.

Plzz tell us what we don't know
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 11:11am On May 13, 2015
REDDEVILS1:
I am obviously a product of a dysfunctional family

...yet my dog feeds better than yo momma
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by thorpido(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2015
[quote author=somsom post=33692488][/quote]Well,except they knew about the relationship before their mother died.Their action is not justified anyway.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by thorpido(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2015
Jambsupport:
Haha, where's honour to d dead? His wife's friend? WTF, free to date kini
What honour?The only honour is if the mother was alive.The only woman(women)he cannot date are his blood relations.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by 1stola: 11:21am On May 13, 2015
REDDEVILS1 just leave me to handle him. i know his biography well.
ziqqz:

My mother is a wh0re
I am a bastard son of a wh0re from Aluu community of biafra
Chai!
This fuktard is a complete m0ron.
Who asked you now
Who on Nairaland doesnt know your history
The only thing your forgot to add are your four wh0re sisters. Including amara, the 12yrs old litte slutty cvnt. undecided
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Tinyemeka(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/2-siblings-docked-over-alleged-assault-on-father/

They should resolve the problem out of court before May 21st.

Except the man is that wicked and wants them out of the way so he can continue his philandering.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 11:27am On May 13, 2015
1stola:

Chai!
All I am is a fuktard and a complete m0ron.
Who asked me if my family is cursed now
Who on Nairaland doesnt know my history
The only thing I forgot to add are my four wh0re sisters. Including yetunde, the 11yrs old litte slutty cvnt. undecided

Bros, take your medicine and stop exposing your family here.

In other news, I have better things to do than read your pathetic confessions.

If you like, move on. If you don't like, you all can hug your area transformer.

God knows I'm done with your family's hopeless matter. If I catch myself responding to you ppl ehhn...
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Ijaya123: 11:32am On May 13, 2015
Would they have preferred him having an affair with their mother's enemy?
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by 1stola: 11:35am On May 13, 2015
REDDEVILS1 see your friend again o cheesy grin grin grin
ziqqz:

Chai!
All I am is a fuktard and a complete m0ron.
Who asked me if my family is cursed now
Who on Nairaland doesn't know my history
The only thing I forgot to add are my four wh0re sisters. Including Amara, the 11yrs old litlte slutty cvnt. undecided
Bros, take your medicine and stop exposing your family here.

In other news, I have better things to do than read your pathetic confessions.

If you like, move on. If you don't like, you all can hug your area transformer.

God knows I'm done with your family's hopeless matter. If I catch myself responding to you ppl ehhn...
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Memsey(f): 11:40am On May 13, 2015
While its not wrong to find happiness again, I however do not subscribe to him getting it from his late wife's friend, no matter what. Where's the respect? Were they secretly admiring themselves all along?

Plus the gals though...such crazy attempt at restoring their mother's dignity...tsk tsk tsk
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Jambsupport(f): 11:41am On May 13, 2015
thorpido:
What honour?The only honour is if the mother was alive.The only woman(women)he cannot date are his blood relations.
So to you, dating his wife's friend is alright? Bunch of cheaters.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by thorpido(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2015
Jambsupport:
So to you, dating his wife's friend is alright? Bunch of cheaters.
@bolded,seems you don't even understand the scenario.
Yes,she was his wife's friend.If she is dead,the man can date anybody that is not his blood relation.The only issue is if there was already an affair between them while the wife was alive.
In the olden days,men married their dead brother's wives.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by uzo4real(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2015
Flora Ogidinta,36.......at that age, still bearing the fathers name...
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Jambsupport(f): 12:30pm On May 13, 2015
thorpido:
@bolded,seems you don't even understand the scenario.
Yes,she was his wife's friend.If she is dead,the man can date anybody that is not his blood relation.The only issue is if there was already an affair between them while the wife was alive.
In the olden days,men married their dead brother's wives.
I think it has to do with ur tribe. For me, it's a disrespect to d dead.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by thorpido(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2015
Jambsupport:
I think it has to do with ur tribe. For me, it's a disrespect to d dead.
What's my tribe?You haven't seen white people do it?
I'm only stating reality.Every other thing is emotional,pyschological and cultural.There is NOTHING wrong with a widower dating or marrying the friend of the dead wife.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by tonywizman: 1:04pm On May 13, 2015
ask am oo
kullozone:
hmmm

agbero children...body no be wood na!
moreover what's a 36yrs old woman still doing in her father's house
maybe na me no read well.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by akwunmi(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:
it only a bastard child that riseS his/her dirty hands on their parents,
no matter d level of their crime,any child wey shout sef never c beta tin do 4life not to talk of d ones wey beat their papa.....evning without knowing d families,it is obvious those grls life dON already scatter....e no go beta 4any pikin wey de beat their parents...parents wu guided u wen u can not evn put fud in ur own mouth n now dat've grown, u tink d best way 2 repay dem is by beating them up d rite thing?? its not normal but A BIG MENTAL PROBLEM.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 13, 2015
akwunmi:
it only a bastard child that riseS his/her dirty hands on their parents,
no matter d level of their crime,any child wey shout sef never c beta tin do 4life not to talk of d ones wey beat their papa.....evning without knowing d families,it is obvious those grls life dON already scatter....e no go beta 4any pikin wey de beat their parents...parents wu guided u wen u can not evn put fud in ur own mouth n now dat've grown, u tink d best way 2 repay dem is by beating them up d rite thing?? its not normal but A BIG MENTAL PROBLEM.

That is from your own perspective.
Every coin has two sides. We always need to hear both sides of the story.
I disagree with your opinion on this, but I will defend to the death your supreme right to express it.
Enjoy
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Jambsupport(f): 1:25pm On May 13, 2015
thorpido:
What's my tribe?You haven't seen white people do it?
I'm only stating reality.Every other thing is emotional,pyschological and cultural.There is NOTHING wrong with a widower dating or marrying the friend of the dead wife.
It's wrong. There's everything wrong in such act.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by thorpido(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2015
Jambsupport:
It's wrong. There's everything wrong in such act.
psychologically wrong,culturally(in some places),emotionally wrong e.t.c.
Marrying a blood relation is the only WRONG thing.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by pheesayor(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2015
I think I know the family, but their mother died over 12 years ago so what is their problem?
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by pure2012soul(m): 2:06pm On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:
What is a 36year old woman still doing in her father's house?
Is she planning to replace her late mum?
Let the 2 sickos get a life and allow their dad to live his own
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Jonwesley(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2015
What insolence, did the lady friend killed their mother or why such behaviour?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Of Father Of Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu a.k.a Bishop In Ozubulu (Photos) / #endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route / Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.