Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend (35582 Views)

New Photos Of Khadijah Bashir Raped By The Husband Of Her Mother's Friend / 6-Month-Old Baby Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend In Kano (New Photos) / 6-month-old Baby Raped By Her Mother's Friend In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Strongfaze(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2015
Something happened on April 1 and police arrest them? This na busy body because their action was meant to be a joke. #April fool's day#
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by BushidoBlue(m): 2:16pm On May 13, 2015
brownlord:

Tar, the man should be patronizing motel because of silly children that refuse to take their eyes of his john thomas right?

By the way, the youngest is 29, if they are married they will not have time to bother themselves with whoever their father is using to cure conji.

Those children are Ekwesu ( hope i got that right )

It's Ekwensu
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by iahmed(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:
Some 4cuking fathers deserve nothing less.
I don't even wanna know what he did wrong.
They should just have castrated his azz already!
i am sure your father is d fckng type
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 13, 2015
iahmed:
i am sure your father is d fckng type

Hm! Boko Haram, so you can speak English??
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by moshould(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2015
Shey make d man no o fu*k again ? because his wife died ? Abi d girls want make their fada dey cure dem
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by HouseT: 5:15pm On May 13, 2015
But what's their point........They should free him jare and rather understand the disparity between men's homones/feelings and that of women...science says it all.. the men's homones responsible for sexual feeling last longer and much higher in men than women at old age...hence for a man who had been sexually active and suddenly lost his partner...its not easy to quickly adjust to the reality..the children should have advise him to do it the proper way by marrying her rather than.....xxxxx
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Xris1992: 5:41pm On May 13, 2015
D ladies are very wrng in beating deir father.it shows some signs of poor up bringing.bt d man is 2 be blame 2 cus why must it be deir mum's friend.it will creat a negative impact on d girls,4 instance dey might tink dat d relationship has been deir even wen deir mum was alive n worst be it,dey might conclude dat d woman in question has a hand in d death of deir mum.so d man is wrng bt d children shouldnt av gone 2 dat extend.bt let d man 4gives dem cus dey are his children.ciao
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by marychommy(f): 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
Dey should pray for God favor and blessings so dey will marry and forgets who d dad want to bring home
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Bigsteveg(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:
Some 4cuking fathers deserve nothing less.
I don't even wanna know what he did wrong.
They should just have castrated his azz already!

Just as they would have castrated you or ur guy own(if ure a girl)?
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 13, 2015
Bigsteveg:

Just as they would have castrated you or ur guy own(if ure a girl)?

Kai sharrap! Bush meat!!

Matter wey don end since na him you come open dat gutter of ya mouth

na so you go carry last to reach your destiny. Imbe.cile!
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Lucasbalo(m): 3:55am On May 14, 2015
pretydiva:
They just placed a curse on themselves. No mata d offense of our parents,we ve no right 2 lay hands on dem. I hope dey pray n ask 4 forgiveness
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by NZEGWUAGU(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2015
36 and 29 year old sisters still in their father's house fomenting trouble? What's their business who their father brings home unless they are already seeing him as their husband? Much as they cannot force men to marry them they should be conscious they are already overstaying in their father's house.
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Bigsteveg(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2015
ziqqz:

Kai sharrap! Bush meat!!

Matter wey don end since na him you come open dat gutter of ya mouth

na so you go carry last to reach your destiny. Imbe.cile!

I reject it, that's not my portion. May that be urs till ur third generation.

Eediot.

Your mum failed woefully bringing you up
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 14, 2015
Bigsteveg:

I reject it, that's not my portion. May that be in u till ur third generation.

Eediot.

Your mum failed woefully bringing you up

grin grin I've already said it. It can't return to my mouth void.
Another day, think before you mutter rubbish - rather than vice versa

#ifonlyyourdaddyusedacondom
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Bigsteveg(m): 1:14pm On May 14, 2015
ziqqz:

Same as he regretted having u till 2day.....
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Bigsteveg(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2015
ziqqz:

Weyrey
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 15, 2015
Bigsteveg:

Weyrey

grin oboye grin e still dey pain am sha... muhhahahahha grin
jaguda
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by akwunmi(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
ziqqz:

That is from your own perspective.
Every coin has two sides. We always need to hear both sides of the story.
I disagree with your opinion on this, but I will defend to the death your supreme right to express it.
Enjoy
no mata wot d faada did,it is so so rong 4d children to beat their dada ......in islam it is a taboo... if offend ur parents n de did not 4giv u till de die,u place in heaven is hell.NO AMOUNT OF ALFA CAN SAVE U.n our prophet Muhammad s.a.w told us dat if ONLY ALLAH(GOD) wold ALLOW us to worship any HUMAN,it will definitely b no oda person dan OUR PARENTS..DE ARE D REAR GEM MONI CANNOT BUY....... WE CAN HAVE MORE DAN 1 CHILD, WE CAN HAV MOR DAN 1 WIFE,WE CAN HAV MOR DAN 1HAUS,WE CAN HAV MOR DAN 1JOB E.T.C,WE CAN HAV MORE DAN 1 EVERYTHING IN DIS WORLD BUT WE CANNNNNNOOOOT HAV MOR DAN 1FATHERRRRRRR N 1MOTHERRRRRRR.....IF U AR AMONG DOS ABUSING UR PARENTS,STOP IT NOW!!!!! B4 ITS 2LATE[b]
ziqqz:

I disagree with your opinion on this, but I will defend to the death your supreme right to express it.
Enjoy
no mata wot d faada did,it is so so rong 4d children to beat their dada ......in islam it is a taboo... if offend ur parents n de did not 4giv u till de die,u place in heaven is hell.NO AMOUNT OF ALFA CAN SAVE U.n our prophet Muhammad s.a.w told us dat if ONLY ALLAH(GOD) wold ALLOW us to worship any HUMAN,it will definitely b no oda person dan OUR PARENTS..DE ARE D REAR GEM MONI CANNOT BUY....... WE CAN HAVE MORE DAN 1 CHILD, WE CAN HAV MOR DAN 1 WIFE,WE CAN HAV MOR DAN 1HAUS,WE CAN HAV MOR DAN 1JOB E.T.C,WE CAN HAV MORE DAN 1 EVERYTHING IN DIS WORLD BUT WE CANNNNNNOOOOT HAV MOR DAN 1FATHERRRRRRR N 1MOTHERRRRRRR.....IF U AR AMONG DOS ABUSING UR PARENTS,STOP IT NOW!!!!! B4 ITS 2LATE[/b]
ziqqz:

Enjoy
no mata wot d faada did,it is so so rong 4d children to beat their dada ......in islam it is a taboo... if offend ur parents n de did not 4giv u till de die,u place in heaven is hell.NO AMOUNT OF ALFA CAN SAVE U.n our prophet Muhammad s.a.w told us dat if ONLY ALLAH(GOD) wold ALLOW us to worship any HUMAN,it will definitely b no oda person dan OUR PARENTS..DE ARE D REAR GEM MONI CANNOT BUY....... WE CAN HAVE MORE DAN 1 CHILD, WE CAN HAV MOR DAN 1 WIFE,WE CAN HAV MOR DAN 1HAUS,WE CAN HAV MOR DAN 1JOB E.T.C,WE CAN HAV MORE DAN 1 EVERYTHING IN DIS WORLD BUT WE CANNNNNNOOOOT HAV MOR DAN 1FATHERRRRRRR N 1MOTHERRRRRRR.....IF U AR AMONG DOS ABUSING UR PARENTS,STOP IT NOW!!!!! B4 ITS 2LATE
Re: Sisters Beat Father For Having An Affair With Their Late Mother’s Friend by chaxking(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/2-siblings-docked-over-alleged-assault-on-father/

hahaha una don buy land finish Back to the topic no matter what ur father is doing. U have no right to lay ur hands on him. So as not to insure curse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#endsars: Smugglers Take Over Mile2/seme Route / Burial Of Father Of Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu a.k.a Bishop In Ozubulu (Photos) / Soldier Held For Robbery Warns CP: ‘don’t Call Me Fake’ (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.