Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) (79397 Views)

Abacha's Death: Bamayi Accuses Obj,abdulsalami For Cover Ups / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Jonathan Exits Creates Excitement Like Abacha's Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by lalasticlala(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2015
Excerpt of TELL Magazine(Sep 14, 1998)suggesting 2 Indian Prostitutes were flown in for Abacha a day before his death

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/SeeMeSeeNigeria/status/597416183114178560

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2015
The important thing is dat the monster died by apple and dancing india prostitues.

Men beware of this if you want to live long

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2015
What opened Adam's eyes is what closed closed Abacha's eyes.. What an irony?..

339 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by efepro(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2015
Abacha's death controversies r inconsequential..let's focus on moving naija forward.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by buygala(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2015
Moral of the story...

Drive Vaginas carefully... MANY HAVE GONE!!! cry embarassed

But Something must still kill a man jare undecided...If God's will is that I die by the Vagina, then let His will be done embarassed .... angry
... SINCE WHEN DID THE FEAR OF ACCIDENTS STOP MEN FROM DRIVING?

Anyway...

I DON'T CARE WHAT KILLED HIM....I AM JUST HAPPY THAT THERE IS ONE LESS PARASITIC GENERAL TO WORRY ABOUT smiley

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by Twaci(f): 6:15pm On May 12, 2015
Women...the weakpoint of everyman cheesy (ok maybe most of them tongue)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by lumzybo: 6:16pm On May 12, 2015
Make una allow this man rest in peace na. Haba!!! angry

Abacha this, Abacha that. Let's talk more of the living than the dead. The dead has Ntin to offer. #thanks

13 Likes

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by jnrbayano(m): 6:20pm On May 12, 2015
Corrupt "might/powerful men" more often than not die a death of shame.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by aishababa(f): 6:23pm On May 12, 2015
He was one of the most corrupt men that ever lived under the sun. An act of ignominy for a Head of State to patronize prostitutes. People without scruples at the helm. Sorry for Nigeria!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by Firefire(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by Elmickzy(m): 6:25pm On May 12, 2015
noted
Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by OkuDiOver1(f): 6:29pm On May 12, 2015
Non of my business!!

3 Likes

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by TrishaP(f): 6:30pm On May 12, 2015
He patronized his way to his death.

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by buygala(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2015
aishababa:
He was one of the most corrupt men that ever lived under the sun. An act of ignominy for a Head of State to patronize prostitutes. People without scruples at the helm. Sorry for Nigeria!

All this grammar ontop dead body?

Why are you so wicked? embarassed

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by cleatoris: 6:33pm On May 12, 2015
Interesting! cool

Leaf wey dey sweet goat, na im dey kill am.

4 Likes

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2015
R.I.-

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
What opened Adam's eyes is what closed closed Abacha's eyes.. What an irony?..
wonderful
Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by Dannidom(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2015
Toto dey too sweet na especially these goddesses kitten grin grin grin grin
Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by patrickmuf(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2015
Twaci:
Because you wan win miss Nairaland contest, na him make you dey over active abi...Every thread wey person go, you go dey there gidigbam...Abi them fly you from India
Abacha, I miss that man sha!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:48pm On May 12, 2015
Bad apples
Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 12, 2015
Hmmmmn... A wife being aware that her husband patronize prostitutes and still does nothing? Na wa o what is she wife'ing?
The story sounds like she's aware he use to do such. I mean, i'll blame his wife for being so careless

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by Twaci(f): 6:50pm On May 12, 2015
patrickmuf:
Because you wan win miss Nairaland contest, na him make you dey over active abi...Every thread wey person go, you go dey there gidigbam...Abi them fly you from India
Abacha, I miss that man sha!!!
Keep calm and let's drink cold pure water in remembrance of Abacha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by DaGC(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2015
Mr Rayban eyeglass.

Handsome man, but terrible at heart.
Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 12, 2015
when death came, even his designer Rayban shades couldnt save him.

Meanwhile..... Vote maureensylvia for Miss Nairaland 2015 . #TeamCurvySucculentChics
Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by majalisa(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2015
MEN!!? Born from holes spend the best part of their lives in holes end up in 6ft holes what a Holey cycle!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 12, 2015
Twaci:
I wonder if it is the same woman God sent as a helper is the same ones we have in the world today. See what this one is saying...
*Raise my hands high in the sky*
God, see the woman you sent to come be a helper and strength to the man is now our weakener.
They are all confessing now with their own mouth!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 12, 2015
Abacha da boss!! cool cool cool
Biyu, shi kadai!! Jin dadi ke nan! wink wink
Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 12, 2015
Twaci:
...And parentheses prevented WWIII.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by juniormusa(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2015
tchidi:
Abacha da boss!! cool cool cool
Biyu, shi kadai!! Jin dadi ke nan! wink wink
Walahi fa grin
Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by Twaci(f): 7:25pm On May 12, 2015
RickRichards:

...And parentheses prevented WWIII.
World War 3? lipsrsealed

Were u in WWII? Was it the same thing that caused it?
Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by rattlesnake(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2015
Pusy anxiety kills faster

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Death And The Tale Of Two Indian Prostitutes (snapshot) by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2015
Twaci:
thank Ur stars... if not.. anyways.. u r to pretty to be harmed... Abeg mk I commot before ireneony go see me complementing anoda girl o... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.