Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

$533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI (5417 Views)

Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni / $1.1bn Malabu Scandal: Italian Prosecutors Request Trial Of Etete, Shell, Eni, O / Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
[s]
He does'nt have no know about everything but must surely know when $533 million dollar bribe has been paid in the country. This money is enough to build a small refinery yet a few individuals shared the money and put it in their bank accounts
Yet you wonder why they called him clueless and dumbo this is the reason why,how can you not be aware of a bribe of such magnitude especially when the bribe givers are being prosecuted in Ital[/s].
Stop talking about this TRASH, It's hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Stop talking about this TRASH, It's hogwash.
Answer the follwing questions

1)Is the case in Italian court right now yes or no?
2)Did Daily Mail make up the story?
3)Are the Italians and UK authorites working together to get to the root of the matter to discredit Nigeria

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 12, 2015
socialmediaman:
Be rest assured that if this is true, they'll also write the incoming government to freeze same assets, and we all know what the EFCC will do to them
EFCC can't try any rubbish now Buhari is in charge I expect to see alot of layoff and restructuring when Buhari takes over
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:

Answer the follwing questions

1)Is the case in Italian court right now yes or no?
2)Did Daily Mail make up the story?
3)Are the Italians and UK authorites working together to get to the root of the matter to discredit Nigeria
I can't answer the aforementioned questions, cause I know nothing about it. But I know one thing, This is just another fairy tale.

2 Likes

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I can't answer the aforementioned questions, cause I know nothing about it. But I know one thing, This is just another fairy tale.
You lack critical thinking skills go back to school.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by ibietela2(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
Which evidence do you need again!!! The source is Daily Mail UK,the case is before Italian court in Milan Italy right now.
Google is your friend

Video evidence of the court proceedings
Confession of the people involved
Documents of the purchase
List of the bribe collectors in Nigeria.

Thanks.......... by the way Google was created by guys like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 12, 2015
ibietela2:

So Daily Mail Uk made up completly the court proceedings in Italian court in the article. So the Italian and UK authorities were able to freeze assets without relevant documents and bank statements.
I'm restraining myself from cursing you out,I hate slowpoke's and people that don't have sense.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
You lack critical thinking skills go back to school.
... While you lack common sense. Do the needful, I think I've given you this advice before. grin

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2015
ibietela2:

Hehehehehehehehehehe...
Don't mind the foolish guy. grin
Dutchjongen my ass, Next he will say "GeJ robs central bank of Nigeria".
Pathetic haters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

... While you lack common sense. Do the needful, I think I've given you this advice before. grin
Stay off my mentions and my threads.It's not for brainless oafs.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
Stay off my mentions and my threads.It's not for brainless oafs.
You're a goat.

Come and chase me off your stuupid mentions, Guy, you're a buharicious goat, Were you not the one who mentioned me first...
...This thread is as good as "dumped inside the trash"
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a goat.

Come and chase me off your stuupid mentions, Guy, you're a buharicious goat, Were you not the one who mentioned me first...
...This thread is as good as "dumped inside the trash"
You can never discredit Daily Mail UK,Reuters,New York Times or Financial Times.
Buhari will get to the bottom of the matter when the Italians get in touch,all the beneficaires of the $533 million dollar bribe will go to jail and their private jets and armoured cars will be seized

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/01/eni-nigeria-investigation-idUSL6N0RW40720141001
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/75b70480-39c0-11e4-93da-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3ZxLiMfzs
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/business/energy-environment/new-eni-chief-investigated-over-nigeria-purchase.html?_r=0
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
You can never discredit Daily Mail UK,Reuters,New York Times or Financial Times.
Buhari will get to the bottom of the matter when the Italians get in touch,all the beneficaires of the $533 million dollar bribe will go to jail and their private jets and armoured cars will be seized

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/01/eni-nigeria-investigation-idUSL6N0RW40720141001
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/75b70480-39c0-11e4-93da-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3ZxLiMfzs
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/business/energy-environment/new-eni-chief-investigated-over-nigeria-purchase.html?_r=0
Fool, nobody is going to jail. The Daura President is no more a maximum ruler. Why can't you children of Anger get that into empty skulls??

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool, nobody is going to jail. The Daura President is no more a maximum ruler. Why can't you children of Anger get that into empty skulls??
You are not concerned that people collected $533 million dollar bribe and used it to buy private jets and armoured cars.You don't deserve to be a Nigerian if you know the suffering people have gone through in this country.
Why do you choose the be on the side of the thieves and oppressors?What do you gain,do you feed off the crumbs of their table

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by socialmediaman: 9:09pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:

EFCC can't try any rubbish now Buhari is in charge I expect to see alot of layoff and restructuring when Buhari takes over

Yeah we're on the same page. If such happens under GMB, heads will roll, that's my point.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:12pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:

So Daily Mail Uk made up completly the court proceedings in Italian court in the article. So the Italian and UK authorities were able to freeze assets without relevant documents and bank statements.
I'm restraining myself from cursing you out,I hate slowpoke's and people that don't have sense.
stop responding to those ill-mannered kids. They just want to derail this thread. I am really ashamed they are defending Jonathan and his corrupt government.

Smh

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:16pm On May 12, 2015
Watch how the protection seeker will create a useless topic to defend his paymaster concerning this bribery scandal.

TANoids are pathetic human beings I tell ya!

Front page Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Watch how the protection seeker will create a useless topic to defend his paymaster concerning this bribery scandal.

Front page Lalasticlala
We need the money Nigeria is broke,I'm ready to forgive Goodluck Jonathan if he can recover the money or prosecute those involved in the deal that is if he is not part of the beneficiaries before he leaves on May 29th
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:24pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
We need the money Nigeria is broke,I'm ready to forgive Goodluck Jonathan if he can recover the money or prosecute those involved in the deal that is if he is not part of the beneficiaries before he leaves on May 29th
all those who collected bribe from the italian deal must face the law.

Jonathan and his corrupt friends have finished Nigeria! They must not escape jail
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I hope I have schooled and educated you today.Feel free to come back for more lessons.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
I hope I have schooled and educated you today.Feel free to come back for more lessons.
Schooled me about Buhari's illiteracy??... Yes, you have, I'll come back for more. grin
Demented cow.

2 Likes

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Front page Lalasticlala
I've said it!... Times without number, You and the rest children of anger will never get over barca's defection. Jealous Demented cows.

2 Likes

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:01pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
all those who collected bribe from the italian deal must face the law.

Jonathan and his corrupt friends have finished Nigeria! They must not escape jail
Who's gonna jail Jonathan? grin
Is it you or kastonkastrol?... Or is it the Daura President??... I laugh in swahili!! grin grin
GEJ my hero!!!

2 Likes

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Schooled me about Buhari's illiteracy??... Yes, you have, I'll come back for more. grin
Demented cow.
Buhari went to War College Pennsylvania and studied Administration and Strategy,I want you to deny this, you hate people that are not corrupt like Goodluck Jonathan your slavemaster.

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:05pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
Buhari went to War College Pennsylvania and studied Administration and Strategy,I want you to deny this, you hate people that are not corrupt like Goodluck Jonathan your slavemaster.
Fool, where is his certificate??... cheesy
Lest, I forget. Do you know Buhari is the world's most renowned illiterate

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by frankyychiji(f): 10:06pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
stop responding to those ill-mannered kids. They just want to derail this thread. I am really ashamed they are defending Jonathan and his corrupt government.

Smh
Just like your messiah defended Abacha with the last drop of his blood even while monies stolen by Abacha was being repatriated, did his hypocrisy stop your buharistic ar.se from laying down your life for him? Even Buhari does not send Jonathan to jail, then he (Buhari), is truly what many Nigerians call him. #babaonechance

2 Likes

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by frankyychiji(f): 10:07pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Smh
Just like your messiah defended Abacha with the last drop of his blood even while monies stolen by Abacha was being repatriated, did his hypocrisy stop your buharistic ar.se from laying down your life for him? If Buhari does not send Jonathan to jail, then he (Buhari), is truly what many Nigerians call him. #babaonechance

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool, where is his certificate??... cheesy
Lest, I forget. Do you know Buhari is the world's most renowned illiterate
Do you know Goodluck Jonathan is the world most clueless leader? $533 million dollar bribe was shared by people in his cabinet and reported by Daily Mail,Reuters,Financial Times and New York Times yet he has no clue either because he was involved or simply displaying his cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
Do you know Goodluck Jonathan is the world most clueless leader? $533 million dollar bribe was shared by people in his cabinet and reported by Daily Mail,Reuters,Financial Times and New York Times yet he has no clue either because he was involved or simply displaying his cluelessness.
Fuvk daily mail, fvck reuters, fvck financial times, fvck New York times and most importantly fvck you. Why has no Nigerian news agency or outlet reported it?... Even if they do, It's dead on arrival, cause it's false.
Let's see what the Daura President will do, He's a toothless mongrel dog, The illiterate terrorist won't do sh.it!!!

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by frankyychiji(f): 10:15pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
Your moniker sounds like dungeon to me angry
Those schools you mentioned only had your messiah in attendance because of a country like ours. He got there through quota system, nepotism and favoritism. He didn't have the prerequisite to attend those schools. He is a stark illiterate who lied on oath about his qualifications! Yet he is walking about a free man. Only in naija!

2 Likes

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Just like your messiah defended Abacha with the last drop of his blood even while monies stolen by Abacha was being repatriated, did his hypocrisy stop your buharistic ar.se from laying down your life for him? If Buhari does not send Jonathan to jail, then he (Buhari), is truly what many Nigerians call him. #babaonechance
Don't mind the slowpoke!... Imagine the Daura President who said Abacha is a saint, That same dullard is now the anti - kworupsion czar, Hehehehehehehehehehe....Let the illiterate come and jail Jonathan let's see.

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:19pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Your moniker sounds like dungeon to me angry
Those schools you mentioned only had your messiah in attendance because of a country like ours. He got there through quota system, nepotism and favoritism. He didn't have the prerequisite to attend those schools. He is a stark illiterate who lied on oath about his qualifications! Yet he is walking about a free man. Only in naija!
Gbam!... Quota system all the way. cheesy
... This goatee called dutchjongen don't know anything, I like the way this thread is going. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Nigerian Soldiers Strip Biafra Women Naked At Conference Pics / We Are Biafrans, We Support Nnamdi Kanu – River State Elders / Okigwe Boys In Thousands Chase Sars Men Who Were Beating Up Poor Market Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.