Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

$533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI (5415 Views)

Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni / $1.1bn Malabu Scandal: Italian Prosecutors Request Trial Of Etete, Shell, Eni, O / Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
while you keep defending your clueless, corrupt, illiterate, perjuring and bigoted Fulani herdsman who will stabilize world oil prices! Lmao
I've tried to educate you if you choose to be a fool that is your problem
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by ibietela2(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:

So Daily Mail Uk made up completly the court proceedings in Italian court in the article. So the Italian and UK authorities were able to freeze assets without relevant documents and bank statements.
I'm restraining myself from cursing you out,I hate slowpoke's and people that don't have sense.

Can you upload the documents here with the things i requested above? UK the people that forced us into marriage? The dunce who were sitted why France was taking Bakassi? Mtcheeeeeeew

Oboy you want to abuse me?

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by frankyychiji(f): 11:15pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Who are those lack of home trained kids disturbing my mentions on this thread?

Stay off my mentions pls!
Sorry you will have to leave this forum madam if you don't want to be quoted. Better still you can invoke your romance with those Apc mods who have your ears to ban anybody that mentions you. You lack home training berem.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by ibietela2(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
stop responding to those ill-mannered kids. They just want to derail this thread. I am really ashamed they are defending Jonathan and his corrupt government.

Smh

See who is talking........

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by ibietela2(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2015
[s]
MzJackBaueress:
Watch how the protection seeker will create a useless topic to defend his paymaster concerning this bribery scandal.

TANoids are pathetic human beings I tell ya!

Front page Lalasticlala
[/s]

STFU, were did you see Jonathan mentioned in the article.

You think that Buhari will know everything that happens around the country if he's not brief by his aides?

Sometimes citizens even have first hand information before the President.

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by ibietela2(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
all those who collected bribe from the italian deal must face the law.

Jonathan and his corrupt friends have finished Nigeria! They must not escape jail

This Name Jonathan might give you and Passingshot HBP soon

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by frankyychiji(f): 11:22pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
Goodluck Jonathan was in power when Oil prices were selling at the highest prices in History and after 6 years what did he have to show besides massive corruption?The fact Nigerians preferred a former dictator and "illiterate" as you call him to rule over them speaks volume of the kind of clueless and dumb leader Goodluck Jonathan was.
Which Nigerians? Abeg carry your yeye park well joor. We know what Apc did last summer. Kids like you wouldn't realize the coal of fire heaped on Buharis head when Jonathan (my hero) decided to step aside.
I would have said let us wait for a year and then come back to analyze the two administrations, but i discovered that even after 4yrs, the Fulani dullard will still be fumbling in the dark as to what should be done and how it should be done!
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by frankyychiji(f): 11:25pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:

I've tried to educate you if you choose to be a fool that is your problem
Lmaooo... Kikikikiki. Hasty retreat! I knew you didn't have the stomach to fight the war you started
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Lmaooo... Kikikikiki. Hasty retreat! I knew you didn't have the stomach to fight the war you started
There is only much so much a man can do when educating a dullard who refuses to learn. The fact Goodluck Jonathan is your hero sickens me and lets me know all I need to know about you
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by ibietela2(m): 11:38pm On May 12, 2015
Guess what OP? I won this few days ago with www.healthable.org ........ Keep searching for news to discredit President Goodluck Jonathan

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 12, 2015
ibietela2:
Guess what OP? I won this few days ago with www.healthable.org ........ Keep searching for news to discredit President Goodluck Jonathan
What do you have to say about Goodluck Jonathan not doing anything about the $533 million bribetakers in Nigeria,while the bribegivers are being prosecuted in Italy "blogger of the year"
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by ibietela2(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
What do you have to say about Goodluck Jonathan not doing anything about the $533 million bribetakers in Nigeria,while the bribegivers are being prosecuted in Italy "blogger of the year"

How does it concern me? Are they going use it and pay my bills? Can you please help share my articles the way you share posts from this hypocritical news papers?

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by frankyychiji(f): 11:46pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
There is only much so much a man can do when educating a dullard who refuses to learn. The fact Goodluck Jonathan is your hero sickens me and lets me know all I need to know about you
And vice versa
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Jaypea98: 2:51am On May 13, 2015
dutchjongen:
They will all run out of the country and cool for a few months all of them have more than one passport.In most countries you need to make a miniumum financial investment to get their passport.Look at David Mark he is also has a passport of Belize in South America likely because he has a refinery there.
Apkabio has a St. Kitts passport.That i know of.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 4:26am On May 13, 2015
Jaypea98:

Apkabio has a St. Kitts passport.That i know of.
Akpabio is a fraudster and conman
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by obi4eze(m): 7:49am On May 13, 2015
Dutch don't reply them again. They are so, so pathetic. So unfortunate.
Lalasticlala Frontpage please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Anambra, Federal Roads Looks Like This [pictures] / Who Can Guess Which City Is This In Nigeria? / Inflation Rate Drops To 15.4% ― NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.