Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? (15452 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by paulGrundy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
dolphinheart:

A sincere mind reading your post will see where ur quotes have gone wrong.
You are indirectly showing how good they are

You are the one who is not being sincere.

This was what you said

2. You have not shown any of their present beliefs that goes contrary to bible teachings. Pls Note the word "contrary" in my question

This was what you claimed you said

It seems you dnt to understand simple requests, I asked you to show me that your or the undestanding of the bible scriptures goes contrary to the organizations understanding. You are here repeating and rephrasing with no bible verse or verses to show that the organizations understanding is wrong.

“Present teachings“ have suddenly been altered to “understanding of the bible scriptures“ grin grin

Well am not suprised like watchtower like JW grin cheesy

If you've transformed to an anti-JW troll let me know so that can press my ignore button. cheesy

I would rather you go to BERNIMORE for trolling classes, his years of experience may be of help to you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by johnw74: 12:48am On Jun 30, 2015
dolphinheart:

@ paulgrundy impostor

Haha when you are being hammered, out comes the accusations

Mat 22:44 The LORD (Kurios) said unto my Lord (Kurios), Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

The Greek word here for both LORD (God) and Lord (Word of God) is Kurios,
showing that God and the Word of God, are both God, and that the Lord, (Word of God), is not "a god"
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by dolphinheart(m): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
paulGrundy:

I don't understand why you keep turning yourself in circles, is this about your ego or about the truth? Many JW's in this forum JMAN05 and co, even watchtower publications admit that the NWT of those verses deviate from the literal manuscripts, the only problem is that they claim that NWT translates it accurately. There have been several threads on those verses in this site. if you want to engage me, simple! Open a new thread, invite me, and I will honour. I can't seem to understand the hesitation on your part. I have no apologies for anyone whose ego has been gored.

Funny you grin

I asked you simple questions on the scriptures you quoted to show us how it has been mis interpretated. Pls do that!

If you feel the nwt translation falsely or inacurately used english words to represent the greek words or sentences the scriptures where written in, pls explain it to us.

I asked someone a question , you jumped in , I asked you to explain ur post with facts, you now say I should create a thread for that. .

You even refused to go into the main questions relating tp the topic. What is the process or procedure for disfellowshiping/ excommunicating a member of the congregation as stated in the bible.
What organization do you associate with? And what is their own procedure?

1 Like

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by dolphinheart(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
paulGrundy:

You are the one who is not being sincere.

This was what you said

This was what you claimed you said

“Present teachings“ have suddenly been altered to “understanding of the bible scriptures“ grin grin

Well am not suprised like watchtower like JW grin cheesy

If you've transformed to an anti-JW troll let me know so that can press my ignore button. cheesy

I would rather you go to BERNIMORE for trolling classes, his years of experience may be of help to you grin grin
Answer the questions you where being asked!

1 Like

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by dolphinheart(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
johnw74:

Haha when you are being hammered, out comes the accusations

Mat 22:44 The LORD (Kurios) said unto my Lord (Kurios), Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

showing that God and the Word of God, are both God, and that the Lord, (Word of God), is not "a god"

Ill like to understand you better.

Do you believe in trinity?
What is ur understanding on the trinity doctrine?

In the sciptures u quoted. Why is capital letters used in one occurence and small letters used in other occurrence of the same word.?

1 Like

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by johnw74: 12:31am On Jul 01, 2015
dolphinheart:

Ill like to understand you better.

Do you believe in trinity?
What is ur understanding on the trinity doctrine?

Where was trinity doctrine mentioned? you are just derailing again I guess.
Don't worry I'm not getting into any discussion with you on trinity or anything else, I've seen how you go round and around in circles

In the sciptures u quoted. Why is capital letters used in one occurence and small letters used in other occurrence of the same word.?

Surely you know that much?
With Mat 22:24 "LORD" is referring to God and "Lord" is referring to the Word of God, who of course is God also as other scriptures show as well, and the word for both "LORD" and "Lord" in that verse is the same word "Kurios"

not "a god" showing jw bible to be bad translation

1 Like

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by dolphinheart(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
johnw74:

Don't worry I'm not getting into any discussion with you on trinity or anything else, I've seen how you go round and around in circles

With Mat 22:24 "LORD" is referring to God and "Lord" is referring to the Word of God, who of course is God also as other scriptures show as well, and the word for both "LORD" and "Lord" in that verse is the same word "Kurios"

I asked cus I wanted to get a better and clearer understanding of ur view on Matt 24:24.

Is that verse reffering to one kurios or more than one kurios?.
Cus i believe the verse make mention of someone talking to someone?
Or is it just one kurios talking to himself or there are two kurios involved. ?

1 Like

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by dolphinheart(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
johnw74:

The thread has already been derailed.

I asked cus I wanted to get a better and clearer understanding of ur view on Matt 24:24.

What is God?.
Who is a God?

1 Like

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by johnw74: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
dolphinheart:

What is God?.
Who is a God?

@bolded, Now there is a perfect example of the god of this world blinding an unbeliever.

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

johnw74:

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by dolphinheart(m): 1:24am On Jul 02, 2015
johnw74:

@bolded, Now there is a perfect example of the god of this world blinding an unbeliever.

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I believe my questions are clear and understandable, Why dnt you want to give me an answer?

1 Like

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by johnw74: 2:30am On Jul 02, 2015
dolphinheart:

I believe my questions are clear and understandable, Why dnt you want to give me an answer?

I wont go around in circles with your confusion, no understanding, no knowledge, blindness

dolphinheart:

What is God?.
Who is a God?
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by chinedumo(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2015
Flytefalls:

The neverending and constant revision of bible understanding shakes the foundation of people in 'the truth'. But they cannot speak up/against the new understanding. It's madness; literally, depression is a serious issue in there.

this is deep

2 Likes

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2015
Flytefalls:

The neverending and constant revision of bible understanding shakes the foundation of people in 'the truth'. But they cannot speak up/against the new understanding. It's madness; literally, depression is a serious issue in there.

Before anyone criticizes Jehovah's witnesses, they should make sure they have read the Bible very well. Most of all the critics here do not have an excellent understanding of scriptures, and they think in human terms. many have their minds clouded with hate they cannot see the point.

Nobody who reads and understands about first century christianity will criticize jehovah's witnesses for making adjustments due to a better understanding.
We cannot understand Bible truths all at once. It comes gradually according to God's purpose. Jesus told his dicsiples: "I still have many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them now." - john 16:12

Earlier the disciples of jesus were to preach only to the lost sheep of the house of isreal - matt 10:6, but after his resurrection, Jesus gave them a commission to preach and teach people of all the nations- matt 28:19,20. They were not to perform John's baptism in symbolof repentance for forgiveness of sins, instead they were to baptise people in the name of the father and the son and the holy spirit.

Just before Jesus ascended to heaven, his 11 faithful apostles asked: "Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to isreal at this time?" Instead of ansering that qstn, jesus gave futher instructions about their preaching commission saying: "you will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon you..." - Acts 1:6-8

At the Day of penticost 33 CE 10 days later, they received the holy spirit -Acts 1:12-15

A new understanding was to again be made clear about circumcision. This had been a practice of God's people since Abraham's time. But now those of the nations were becoming christians, would they still need to be circumcised? The answer is NO. It was during this time that it was understood that christians were no longer in the mosaic law. Some where excommunicated from the congregation for not accepting this understanding - phil 3:1-3, titus 1:10,11.

Gross immorality was being tolerated in the congregation in corinth. A man had taken his father's wife, thus practicing fornication as was not found even among the nations. Plainly paul wrote: Remove the wicked man from among yourselves - 1 cor 5:1, 11-13. This was the first disfellowshipping in the christian church. It was something new.

God granted them understanding as time passed according to his will and purpose. This is very true today of thos who are God's people.

When jehovah's witnesses dicsern that their viewpoint on some point of truth needs to be clarified or corrected, they do not hold back from making adjustment. We are more interested in coorperating with God's unfolding purpose than shielding ourselves from criticism over an adjusted understanding. A heart of wisdom enables us to understand that we're aligning ourselves more closely to God's word. Those who lack a heart of wisdom are shaken.

So if you will criticize JW, first discredit the first century congregation.

2 Likes

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by paulGrundy(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

Before anyone criticizes Jehovah's witnesses, they should make sure they have read the Bible very well. Most of all the critics here do not have an excellent understanding of scriptures, and they think in human terms. many have their minds clouded with hate they cannot see the point.

Nobody who reads and understands about first century christianity will criticize jehovah's witnesses for making adjustments due to a better understanding.

shocked tell me something I didn't know! grin

We cannot understand Bible truths all at once. It comes gradually according to God's purpose. Jesus told his dicsiples: "I still have many things to say to you, but you are not able to bear them now." - john 16:12

Earlier the disciples of jesus were to preach only to the lost sheep of the house of isreal - matt 10:6, but after his resurrection, Jesus gave them a commission to preach and teach people of all the nations- matt 28:19,20. They were not to perform John's baptism in symbolof repentance for forgiveness of sins, instead they were to baptise people in the name of the father and the son and the holy spirit.

Just before Jesus ascended to heaven, his 11 faithful apostles asked: "Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to isreal at this time?" Instead of ansering that qstn, jesus gave futher instructions about their preaching commission saying: "you will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon you..." - Acts 1:6-8

At the Day of penticost 33 CE 10 days later, they received the holy spirit -Acts 1:12-15

A new understanding was to again be made clear about circumcision. This had been a practice of God's people since Abraham's time. But now those of the nations were becoming christians, would they still need to be circumcised? The answer is NO. It was during this time that it was understood that christians were no longer in the mosaic law. Some where excommunicated from the congregation for not accepting this understanding - phil 3:1-3, titus 1:10,11.

[size=22pt]Gross immorality was being tolerated in the congregation in corinth[/size]. A man had taken his father's wife, thus practicing fornication as was not found even among the nations. Plainly paul wrote: Remove the wicked man from among yourselves - 1 cor 5:1, 11-13. This was the first disfellowshipping in the christian church. It was something new

shocked shocked BERNIMORE don blow big lie oooohh shocked cheesy grin

I Corinthians 5:9-13:

I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortionists, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat

If fornication was being tolerated, I wonder why Paul is telling us to shun those who practise such.

God granted them understanding as time passed according to his will and purpose. This is very true today of thos who are God's people

cheesy grin what was the new understanding? cheesy please help my poor knowledge of the bible. grin

When jehovah's witnesses dicsern that their viewpoint on some point of truth needs to be clarified or corrected, they do not hold back from making adjustment. We are more interested in coorperating with God's unfolding purpose than shielding ourselves from criticism over an adjusted understanding. A heart of wisdom enables us to understand that we're aligning ourselves more closely to God's word. Those who lack a heart of wisdom are shaken.

So if you will criticize JW, first discredit the first century congregation.

Now for your take home assignment, answer these questions:

1. The watchtower has reverted to several doctrines, she once taught as apostacy. Give me one example of a first century christain that reverted to a former teaching it once discarded?

2. The watchtower flip flops in doctrine and is inconsistent particularly on her teaching on arc angel micheal. Show me one example of inconsistency in first century teaching.

3. The early apostles had evidence to prove that they were sent by God and backed by God, heb 2:4. The faithful and discreet slave in Jesus' parable were chosen by Jesus himself.

Mattew 25:14

14 “For it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted to them his property.

. ^^^ that scripture is the spring point for watchtowers administration, the gb is yet to prove that they were chosen by jesus to make doctrine?

Should I call them imposters??

An honest answer to these questions would proof to me that first century christains and JW's are the same tongue
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
paulGrundy:

If fornication was being tolerated, I wonder why Paul is telling us to shun those who practise such.

cheesy grin what was the new understanding? cheesy please help my[/b]poor knowledge of the bible.[/b] grin

First of all, I'm not BERNIMORE, wake up from whatever sleep u're in. I thought changing ur moniker would prompt u to change ur person, obviously I was wrong. Yooguys have been dropped, now Paulgrundy.

Secondly: I cited 1cor 5:1, 11-13 and you could only see 1cor 5:9-13. What a Bible student you are!
Since u cldnt see 1cor 5:1, I'll quote it for u. It says: "Actually sexual immorality is reported among you, and such immorality is not even found among the nations-of a man living with his father's wife."

Paul went on in verse 11-13 to warn them to disfellowship and fornicator in their midst. The same disfellowshipping you are against.

After reading my initial post, if you cannot yet see how God gradually gave them knowledge and understanding in order to grasp his purposes and if u cannot see how as the years passed by their understanding of God purposes increased, then you have a problem.

Are u still practicing Homosexuality with the assistant pastor of you dad's church, or maybe you have a new partner? Some say sodomy affects the brain. It may well be the cause of your poor knowledge of the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by paulGrundy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

First of all, I'm not BERNIMORE

After about 8 months. Its too late to deny, yooguyz has already done a thorough expose on you, even Gombs et al in this forum confirmed that.

8:26pm nov 10 2014
Gombs: Both of you are guilty,[size=17pt] but biblespeaks, you are very very very guilty. You deserve a long ban for multiple accounts.

Yooguyz is right, totally right. Biblespeaks, your putting that link above still worsened your denial[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/1990742/bernimore-truthislight-canticles-loveroftruth-biblespeaks
wake up from whatever sleep u're in. I thought changing ur moniker would prompt u to change ur person, obviously I was wrong. Yooguys have been dropped, now Paulgrundy

Wishful thinking, according to johnw74, after the hammering, comes false accusations. I was expecting it anyway. Kikikiki grin grin grin

Secondly: I cited 1cor 5:1, 11-13 and you could only see 1cor 5:9-13. What a Bible student you are!

Oh I can see what a bible student you are but not taking note of 1cor 5:9-13

Since u cldnt see 1cor 5:1, I'll quote it for u. It says: "Actually sexual immorality is reported among you, and such immorality is not even found among the nations-of a man living with his father's wife."

Paul went on in verse 11-13 to warn them to disfellowship and fornicator in their midst. The same disfellowshipping you are against.

And then you concluded from that verse to mean that he was tolerating fornication in the corith church. You must be very intelligent. grin grin. As a reward for your intelligent expose, am awarding a pair of glasses to you. grin

After reading my initial post, if you cannot yet see how God gradually gave them knowledge and understanding in order to grasp his purposes and if u cannot see how as the years passed by their understanding of God purposes increased, then you have a problem.

He gave them gradual understanding, not confusing or conflicting understanding. Not back and forth understanding. Take note.

Yooguyz Are u still practicing Homosexuality with the assistant pastor of you dad's church, or maybe you have a new partner? Some say sodomy affects the brain. It may well be the cause of your poor knowledge of the Bible.

I included the bolded for you cos you forgot to add it. Maybe you and yooguyz can pick it up from here.

One more thing, you didn't address my questions. Typical BERNIMORE style grin grin.

My conclusion: the gb are imposters.
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by Yooguyz: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

First of all, I'm not BERNIMORE, wake up from whatever sleep u're in. I thought changing ur moniker would prompt u to change ur person, obviously I was wrong. Yooguys have been dropped, now Paulgrundy.

Na wah oh! After I have retired from pointing out watchtower flaws, my mentions still full everywhere. This attacks using my name is getting out of hand oh! Is this BERNIMORE/truthislight mentally stable?
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by paulGrundy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yooguyz:

Na wah oh! After I have retired from pointing out watchtower flaws, my mentions still full everywhere. This attacks using my name is getting out of hand oh! Is this BERNIMORE/truthislight mentally stable?

I think BERNIMORE may be a mentally stable PRO or lawyer of jehovahs witnesses working for watchtower HQ in nigeria or may be related to a high ranking watchtower official. All these are just the organizations way of fighting back online criticisms since they obviously cannot press charges, because all paul Grundys points are valid.
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by Yooguyz: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
paulGrundy:

I think he may be a mentally stable PRO of jehovahs witnesses working for watchtower HQ in nigeria. Just a hunch I've been digging up on lately.

Na wah oh! See where your mind went to, why do you think so?
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by paulGrundy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Yooguyz:

Na wah oh! See where your mind went to, why do you think so?

1. His style of attacks: he attacks as if the criticism is directed towards himself, not his organization. Sort of like a speaker for the WT. A JW in NL attacks as if the criticism was directed towards their organization.

2. He's intent on discrediting paul Grundy's articles by bringing your moniker into this. Such in a way that it prevents other JW's from taking any article of his seriously, thereby salvaging what's left of the WT reputation in the long run.
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
BIBLESPEAKS:

Taken from the JW recovery forum:

"When my sister and I left the org, she [the writers mother] told us both that she would be very sad when we died at Armageddon, but Jehovah would provide her with a better family in the new system and she would soon forget we ever existed. She said it calmly and with a smile, as if she were comforting us with it"

I'd like you to defend this mother's actions, so people like me can understand her behaviour because I presently cannot see past the glaringly inhumane and properly crafted evil that resides inside this woman. I'm sure you will do well, you seem to believe that thinking 'in human terms' is a slight to God/Jehovah and His Bible, so I'm at a loss as to how I should be thinking undecided

Oh yes, Jesus. He is the compassionate one that you guys like to call your mentor or whatever (and who you often treat as a side dish to a main meal). I wonder what He would say regarding this woman's daughters. You are the Truth. United. Ruled by Jesus since 1914/1919/however that is supposed to go because I can't claim to be an expert. He must feel the same then, that upsets me sad
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
Go and ask the mother why she said so. No one can verify your claim nor know the reason she said such.

Flytefalls:

Taken from the JW recovery forum:

"When my sister and I left the org, she [the writers mother] told us both that she would be very sad when we died at Armageddon, but Jehovah would provide her with a better family in the new system and she would soon forget we ever existed. She said it calmly and with a smile, as if she were comforting us with it"

I'd like you to defend this mother's actions, so people like me can understand her behaviour because I presently cannot see past the glaringly inhumane and properly crafted evil that resides inside this woman. I'm sure you will do well, you seem to believe that thinking 'in human terms' is a slight to God/Jehovah and His Bible, so I'm at a loss as to how I should be thinking undecided

Oh yes, Jesus. He is the compassionate one that you guys like to call your mentor or whatever (and who you often treat as a side dish to a main meal). I wonder what He would say regarding this woman's daughters. You are the Truth. United. Ruled by Jesus since 1914/1919/however that is supposed to go because I can't claim to be an expert. He must feel the same then, that upsets me sad

2 Likes

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
JMAN05:
Go and ask the mother why she said so. No one can verify your claim nor know the reason she said such.

2 Timothy 3:3 springs to mind. Heartless people, but I blame the org not the self undecided

Anyway, I'm out.
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by jayriginal: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Flytefalls:

Hey.

Hope you're good. May I have your opinion on Captives of a Concept?

Could you juxtapose with Crisis of Conscience?

Cheers.
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by goodnews201668: 5:37pm On May 12, 2016

2 Timothy 3:3 springs to mind. Heartless people, but I blame the org not the self undecided

Anyway, I'm out.

Quite funny, you are out. Good, to which better religion? Maybe like someone said you were never a JW neither did you made the truth your own. All of you have always fail to tell us the better religion! Until you do so we will take you disgruntled peeps serious.

1 Like

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by paulGrundy(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2016
goodnews201668:

Quite funny, you are out. Good, to which better religion? Maybe like someone said you were never a JW neither did you made the truth your own. All of you have always fail to tell us the better religion! Until you do so we will take you disgruntled peeps serious.

This is the best Religion:

James 1:27King James Version (KJV)

27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Simple! God does not need an organization or a body to relate to us. He has done that through Jesus and Jesus alone! Jesus is the religion!
Jesus never created nor endorsed any group, any group that claims monopoly is a Fraud!!
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by goodnews201668: 1:52am On May 20, 2016
paulGrundy:

This is the best Religion:

James 1:27King James Version (KJV)

27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Simple! God does not need an organization or a body to relate to us. He has done that through Jesus and Jesus alone! Jesus is the religion!
Jesus never created nor endorsed any group, any group that claims monopoly is a Fraud!!

Please can you stop quoting me? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by paulGrundy(m): 6:51am On May 20, 2016
nobody:
Yeah, I have seen a few forums. I do read them intently but thought to search around these parts also.

Also try out jwfacts.com, am sure it would thoroughly answer those questions u have.

The common question asked by JW's disillusioned with religion is- where else shall we go?

The truth is, many ex-JW's are living a more rewarding and happy christain life. I will start a series on ex-JW's soon because of the question of goodnews201668

Meanwhile check out this link.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/where-else.php
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by goodnews201668: 9:18pm On May 21, 2016
paulGrundy:

Also try out jwfacts.com, am sure it would thoroughly answer those questions u have.

The common question asked by JW's disillusioned with religion is- where else shall we go?

The truth is, many ex-JW's are living a more rewarding and happy christain life. I will start a series on ex-JW's soon because of the question of goodnews201668

Meanwhile check out this link.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/where-else.php

Stop quoting me this impostor, please. Thanks
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by truthislight: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yooguyz:

Hello! You-'guys' or yooguyz or "paulgrundy or whatever. I Noticed you Mention my name and insulted me.

Why did you do such?

I don't like such.

You also said am "mentally unstable", Why did you do that?

I am not Bernimore, you called me Bernimore, why?

Now, i don't exactly know what is wrong with you, but am very sure i don't have time to waste with you, not when you belief you can hand twist God to accept you as a Gay pastor. take your biff and grind it some where else and don't mention me next time, understood? Ok.

Thank you.
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by paulGrundy(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2016
Yooguyz:

Do you retire from doing the fathers business? Preaching the word and exposing the deeds of darkness? No!.

Keep doing his work, there is a reward stored up yonder for you.
Re: Former Jehovah's Witnesses On NL? by brocab: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
I Pray the man has more sense then listen to the likes of your false religious cult.
Let us pray this man and his mother ends up knowing the truth and is led up into heaven with the Lord.
CheKesch:
Hi, sorry to hear about your lenghty psychological draining experience. However, I'm honoured to say that I'm studying the Bible currently with JW's&have absolute certainty that I want to become a baptized servant of Jehovah very soon. I know quite a great deal about JW's and their ministry or beliefs, so feel free to ask me anything u have cropped up in your heart for so long. Why u never thought of approaching a witness in your area with regards to your questions is confusing since their members one can find all over the globe, the only religious people doing exactly what Christ said must occur before the end will come...nonetheless, any question&ill try my best to give u the best and only explanation through the Bible of cause. Keep well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hope: Deeper Life December Retreat 2018 / 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture (Photo) / Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.