Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

How To Make Valentines Day Special For The Man In Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Valentines Day Special For The Man In Your Life (832 Views)

Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Valentines Day Special For The Man In Your Life by drlizzy(f): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2009
It is that time of the year again. It is the time when every man in existence begins to cringe. It is that time when they feel extreme pressure to make a romantic day for their loved one.

This year, why not take some of the pressure off your man and make him feel special. It is only right that you go beyond the standard gift of boxers or chocolate and make it a day of romancing him. After all, guys like being romanced as well.

Here are some cute activities to make his heart grow big and Valentine's Day special for once. Ladies, we want men to look forward to Valentine's Day and realize how great a day it can be when celebrating it with the one you love.

Please find more details below

http://love-tipsnsecrets..com/2009/02/how-to-make-valentines-day-special-for.html

Re: How To Make Valentines Day Special For The Man In Your Life by enurayce: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2009
The link above is full of Stuff.Abeg be my val ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How To Make Valentines Day Special For The Man In Your Life by sistawoman: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2009
I guess I am on track.

I made reservations for a restaurant here in town that is hot and he has been dying to go to. I arranged with a florist to have flowers delivered to the restaurant to put on the table. I brought two new bottles of cologne for him.

When he gets off work and comes home I have new lingerie for him take off of me.
Re: How To Make Valentines Day Special For The Man In Your Life by drlizzy(f): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2009
Una go wound o,my husband na General 4 police,Army,Navy and Air force.BE WARNED
Re: How To Make Valentines Day Special For The Man In Your Life by drlizzy(f): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2009
@sistawoman
That is so lovely,ur man must be very lucky.I dey ENVY THE BOBO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
Somebody be my VAL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Nid Tips On Coping With Long Distance Relationship! / 8 Toxic Personalities To Avoid. / Moving On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.