Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? (831 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by Tonyet1(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2009
i hardly create topics here, but i think this one is really hitting me real hard

my story:

people say in relationships you 'n' ur partners are supposed to complement each others odds, as for mine, i've naturally always been the e-motional type of a G, and its really paid off well in all my relationships until i met this chic (hmmm she so beau, fair and fly) but she aint emotional,yeah yeah, i dint bother thinking twice for my new looney afterall we will both complement  for each other's natures as they say

i get her a new stuff, she dont say 10q, doesnt even call, but it doesnt bother because i'v been used to enough calls from my past relationships and all that,

well to me i entered this relationship because i felt i really wanted something new and fresh which was what made me stay (1yr and 5 mths now) with her,

i dont get pecks, kisses as my ex's use to shower on me and bet you i chose no no to sex her in particular because i cherished her,she was more like a jewel to me

friends, now the problem is that as the relationship passed by everyday i just feel an emotional sense of drying in me, lately i started losing flow for her and i swear i loosing that emotional side for females, they look dry to me,

my regrets are maybe she's made me so hungry for those emotional touch , talk, kisses and i didnt get them and now av bcom used to it that i dont feel anything again

but the opposite now is that she is faast picking up emotionally while i have totally gone dry, not only for her but just about every new chic i see outside

just lately a chic that works in the bank where i went to deposite money, got my number from the pay slip and she's been on me like parasite, she is so beautiful and sexy but i just dont seem to feel anything again for females

pls i ask could this be normal, and i stay with her or . . . . .i think i need ya'll advise.

Thanx
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by spikedcylinder: 5:01pm On May 12, 2009
In short, you guys are no longer on the same page?
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by steve49ja(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2009
You gat some qxtns to answer cos i dont really have a perfect understanding.

You guys dont have seks or you dont engage other girls just cos of her.

You constantly give her stuffs and she doesnt say thank you and you keep quiet?

Does she even say Gd morning to you?

The way you are now you totally have no feelings for her?

Men advice is get another girl and use what youve learnt as criteria but just before you step out that door. . .

. . . Bleep Her!!! [size=5pt]and do it well[/size]
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by Ben13: 5:18pm On May 12, 2009
tonye, this does not require too much of your time to decide.
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by tpiah: 5:21pm On May 12, 2009
as soon as she changed to your specifications, you lost interest.

Nothing new!
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by Tonyet1(m): 9:19am On May 13, 2009
@steven49ja,

not like i dont love her but i feel i nutured her too long to love, going by her background she wasnt loved, so it was up to me to teach her, which i did, now she calls me, kisses and buys almost everything for me, but i have given out all i have and now she is repaying i find it too hard to appreciate back

my quest is should i continue with her, because i know she loves me, but i dont havce anything to give back, maybe i need someone loving and caring to replenish,

thats the advise i seek here
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by Ournaija: 9:26am On May 13, 2009
Yea, what happened to you is very normal. Emotional and not been emotional is all about the state of your mind. If you find another girl and you are not in the right state of mind, I can bet you will still have the same emotional problem.

My advise, if you love and wish to stay with her, You will need to retune your mind to be in the right state and the relationship will flow.

Peace
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by Tonyet1(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2009
i wish u understand,

i wish i could give, but i have nothing to give again

plssssss everyone responsible here help me here
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by vanderjo(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2009
@tonye t,
Its only you that can solve the problem,just learn to realign yourselves to those yearning towards her.
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by hollandis(f): 1:16pm On May 13, 2009
its either you are stressed up,becoming infertile or going gay
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by steve49ja(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2009
Guy na wa oh,
My understanding:

You like a girl, went through a whole lotta stress to teach her what love's all about. . .

On her part: Took her couple of months probably but she learns and adjusts.
On your part: You got used to the old her.

Just when you're sposed to enjoy the kinda relationship you've always wanted you now all of a sudden dont feel anything for her (cos you've given all of you away?). . . . talking about losing the flames in a relationship

Only you know if you love this girl and ill pass a secret on to you; If a girl can spend her money on several occassions on you for whatever reason then you've eaten deep into her. . .

What is it you like(d) about this girl?
Did she change for better or worse?
Do you have hot pants for another girl?

Write a list (requirements) that you want and judge her with that.

PS: If you dont see a chance of working things out: call her, expain to her then call it quit.
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by Templa(m): 3:38pm On May 20, 2009
BEWARE:, u may be turning GAY grin
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by Feelitx(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2009
I just think you are emotionally turned off.
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by Tonyet1(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2009
u r funny  grin

dont worry, i aint a gay, am a full orifice shanking guy

i m only discovering i aint emotional anymore
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by yme1(f): 5:12pm On May 20, 2009
@poster

dont worry it is well

thy lord is with thee undecided
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by ChuckBass1(m): 5:17pm On May 20, 2009
@poster

Of course its normal. In fact it more than normal. Your doing the right thing! You dont need to waste your time bothering yourself about her when you have better things to do. Girls are not worth that kind of hassle abeg!
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by Czarskit(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2009
~ Its normal. . .get a new . . . ~
Re: I Am Going Blank Emotionally On Her, Could This Be Normal? by stuffs4me(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2009
guy, i feel u cos am in d same conditn as u, infact my own rship is 4yrs now n i practically dnt feel anytin 4her anymore. this is a grl my heart skips at the site of her years ago. right now it has affected my rship with other ladies n i dnt get crazie abt them anymore,  its terible sha

(1) (Reply)

Still Single In My Late 20's / Your Candid Opinion Will Be Appreciated. / The Other Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.