Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife (26412 Views)

Jonathan Denies Buying $15M Property In United kingdom / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation / Patience Jonathan Denies Receiving N3bn From NDDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by sochima1989(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2015
Shepopotamus.......... How I wish we were closer all this for no happen
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by BlackTechnology: 7:18am On May 13, 2015
Most important thing is not being President of African women bla bla bla bla bla

She should help her husband fight first ladies corruption grin
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by XBLadez: 7:18am On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Mama Piss is so power hungry she doesn't mind carrrying the African First Ladies' Summit Presidency to Otuoke.

That woman is a disgrace to her husband.
The same way you're a disgrace to Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by TeamSimple(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2015
PEJ is too educated to do a thing like that. grin
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by anonimi: 7:20am On May 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
African first ladies abi?...na mama peace be their president,how that is possible eludes me?...this can never happen in saner nations?

Robert Mugabe is current president of the African Union, so............
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Odebright(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2015
DO you wish to surf the net more, Get FREE 2GB Bundle from MTN and Browse more. Don't believe me? then Read this http://www.globalbaze.com/how-to-get-2gb-data-free-on-your-mtn-sim-working-100-tested-and-confirmed/
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Nobody: 7:25am On May 13, 2015
Pangea:
Wetin concern Aisha Buhari with their useless organisation!
Tufiakwa!
Rubbish! Make the mgbeke go and continue with the organisation from Otuoke naa!

Abeg let our darling incoming first lady concentrate her energy on the women and child welfare in nigeria and forget the nonsense group jo!

u said my mind.. I doubt if the first lady of Morroco, Egypt, cape Verde, Botswana will be among them.

2 Likes

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by 83lagosroad(m): 7:25am On May 13, 2015
Tolexander:

http://www.punchng.com/news/summit-patience-jonathan-denies-blocking-buharis-wife/

Greedy mrs Aisha wait for your time. This. African thing ooo not Nigeria where you believe everything has to come to you.
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Nobody: 7:27am On May 13, 2015
XBLadez:

what bring igbo matter in to this? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by driand(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2015
Very dangerous woman! Excessive greed, power hungry beast.

And you Mr adewunmi.. ... .

2 Likes

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by babyfaceafrica: 7:28am On May 13, 2015
anonimi:

Robert Mugabe is current president of the African Union, so............
and he is the most educated president in the world!!! Mama peace is wat again? Dia is God o...its a big shame

3 Likes

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:29am On May 13, 2015
XBLadez:

if being a Buharist made me a disgrace to Igbos,then I am happy to be a disgrace to my ethnic group. Infact,I am very happy about it.

6 Likes

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Nobody: 7:29am On May 13, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2060334_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06
I hate mama piss tailor. the tailor like to sow style of ojuju calarba for mama piss

4 Likes

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by ralph28(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2015
Must everything make head line?

Logically,can PGJ hinder AMB from becoming the president of the so called group? NO.

The so called group have their rules on how to elect leaders.

Please,let us plant peace in our nation.
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by XBLadez: 7:35am On May 13, 2015
PDPwayoo:

what bring igbo matter in to this? grin grin grin
What I told her is complimentary. If she thinks PGEJ is a disgrace to Otuoke, we, Igbos, think she's a disgrace too to her homeland. Unless she's not Igbo
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Judolisco(m): 7:35am On May 13, 2015
some pple r jst sick she want 2 hand over bcause her husband tenure would soon b over....wat is wrong wit dat nd who said buharis wife would be contesting for d position
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:40am On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
if being a Buharist made me a disgrace to Igbos,then I am happy to be a disgrace to my ethnic group. Infact,I am very happy about it.
Igbos are not surprised cos some of u can betray ur ethnic group for money!
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by betty202020(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2015
One thing is certain, she is the first lady of the country while your mother is not even ward councilor's wife. She is africa first lady chairperson, your mother did not even has an org./assoc. To head. Why not give her some respect.
egift:
So she just heard the news in her hideout recently? So hidden, reception is that bad. grin grin grin grin grin

With due respect, Madam Patience should concentrate in packing all their Failures and Incompetence out of Aso Rock. Time is up.
egift:
So she just heard the news in her hideout recently? So hidden, reception is that bad. grin grin grin grin grin

With due respect, Madam Patience should concentrate in packing all their Failures and Incompetence out of Aso Rock. Time is up.
egift:

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by drbayobayo(m): 7:42am On May 13, 2015
O K
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:46am On May 13, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Igbos are not surprised cos some of u can betray ur ethnic group for money!
you mean people like Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo? You are absolutely right!

1 Like

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Horlufemi(m): 7:48am On May 13, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by oluFELAxy(m): 7:52am On May 13, 2015
Vote twaci as miss Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by eyesofgod: 7:54am On May 13, 2015
When you host meetings you need money. When you are hosting African first Ladies you need very big money. When the host is PEJ you need very very big money. When the source of that money is from a 'Donatus' like Jona, you need very very very big money. When such event is the last official function of the mighty PEJ(Nigeria's co-president) you need at least #20billion or $20billion (whichever currency can be accessed faster before May 29).

3 Likes

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Ollaboy: 7:58am On May 13, 2015
[quote author=lonelydora post=33685583]Mama Peace dragged a landed property with Yar'dua's wife, now she's blocking Buhari's wife. Ok, Continue...there is god in everything we are doing......

HOW MANY DAYS REMAINING SELF. Just 16 days
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Ollaboy: 7:58am On May 13, 2015
[quote author=lonelydora post=33685583]Mama Peace dragged a landed property with Yar'dua's wife, now she's blocking Buhari's wife. Ok, Continue...there is god in everything we are doing......

HOW MANY DAYS REMAINING SELF. Just 16 days
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by kuzee(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2015
undecided

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by rrotims: 8:01am On May 13, 2015
GET 1 GIGABYTE MTN DATA OR #1200 FREE!!!

YES! You read that right and it is REAL.**ROI Internet Data Promo**
Refer 10 different data bundle buyers and get 1 gig mtn data free or #1200.
Its easy, paste adverts on numerous social platforms like facebook groups, whatsapp groups, bbm groups, tell your friends, cds groups. Its the only referral that makes you pay yourself.

This is how it works:
* The person you are referring comes through you i.e he/she sends the mtn credit to u. You in turn collects the person's number to which he/she wants the data on. You forward the credit and the number to 07068855929 ( whatsapp and text messages).
* As soon as you refer one person, your name and number gets documented and we start ticking for you until your 10 referrals are complete.
* Your reward is the payment of the last person i.e the tenth person coming through you. You will just forward the person's number and you either decide to collect cash from the person for your reward, collect credit or send the credit to us to have 1 gig for yourself.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. You must have gotten data for 9 people from us before you can claim the money for the 10th one. Otherwise, data won't be forwarded to the number you send.
2. Dignity, Integrity, Honesty and Respect is a necessity in this.
3. We shall receive payments first before we share data to anybody.
4. ROI internet data is not responsible for any scam carried out using this opportunity.
ROI internet data
1 gig - #1200
2 gig - #2300
Contacts: 07068855929, 07053686723 ( whatsapp and text messages)
Calls: 07068855929, 07069747980
BBM: 33030bda
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by pamcode(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2015
why do we nigerians behave so selfishly surely she did that to make sure if her husband wasnt re-elected then Aisha buhari wont be president, what a selfish and power-hungry woman no wonder she is one of the shortcomings of Jonathan
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Joeguyski(m): 8:04am On May 13, 2015
so it has gotten to this extent. lol
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Nobody: 8:06am On May 13, 2015
Tobilastik:
.ok
i DONT LIKE this goat angry
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by bajosky: 8:06am On May 13, 2015
joseph1832:
I honestly don't know the economic importance or even benefits this stuff has on the lives or Africans and Nigerians alike.

The last time something like this came up, people criticized it only for some miscreants here to come and give half baked reason and also give hypothetical economic importance that it will have on Nigerians and Africans alike. But alas, till today, what positive effect does It have in the lives of Nigerians?. Non!!!.

All of this is just waste and more waste, no wonder people all over Nigeria and even non Nigerians accused the GEJ led administration of not only being corrupt but also wasteful.
WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR ONCE. IF ONE IS IGNORANT OVER AN ISSUE YOU MAKE RESEARCH TO BACK YOUR CLAIMS NOT FOLLOWING (phd=pull him down syndrom)

1.the women involved are learned not illitrate,

2.They are 1st class mothers championing a cause(globally)

Pls go & find out their aims,objective & functions of the group.
Always encourage what u have.
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by silvernus0: 8:10am On May 13, 2015
PROPERGANDA PARTY ALWAYS TRYN TO MAKE OUT PROPAGANDER OUT OF EVERTHING.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Governor Kashim Shettima / Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24 / APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.