Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,367 members, 7,826,449 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife (26409 Views)

Jonathan Denies Buying $15M Property In United kingdom / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation / Patience Jonathan Denies Receiving N3bn From NDDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by bajosky: 8:15am On May 13, 2015
PDPwayoo:

u said my mind.. I doubt if the first lady of Morroco, Egypt, cape Verde, Botswana will be among them.
Are You Really A Progressive Minded person of the 21st century.

Pej is not out of point she should be commended for her initiative, Because nuturing a new born baby with a great destiny is not easy .

Time will tell even when future nigeria first ladies will be lobbying to head such organisation.
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by larrysng(m): 8:18am On May 13, 2015
If you believe this poo you are an APC glutton. That swallow anything the media throw at you. Aisha Buhari would becomes the African First lady in aso rock kitchen because her husband has said he will not recognise the office of the first lady.
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by shukuratbaby: 8:19am On May 13, 2015
AMAZING MTN DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE
MTN ONLY

2GB - N1000

4G -N1800

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076 this advert applies to those staying in Ibadan alone
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Pangea:
Wetin concern Aisha Buhari with their useless organisation!
Tufiakwa!
Rubbish! Make the mgbeke go and continue with the organisation from Otuoke naa!

Abeg let our darling incoming first lady concentrate her energy on the women and child welfare in nigeria and forget the nonsense group jo!
When you deny a child palm nuts, he consoles himself that, after all, palm nuts cause stomach ache.
In any case, the incoming administration may not recognize the office of the first lady .
So it is only rational that mama Peace hands over to those who appreciate the office. Anyway, Aisha is yet to become a member. So, how can you block a non member? Mama Peace carry go. I like your style.
Ofcourse this does not mean that I dislike or don't respect my president-elect's wife.
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by joseph1832(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2015
bajosky:

WILL YOU SHUT UP FOR ONCE. IF ONE IS IGNORANT OVER AN ISSUE YOU MAKE RESEARCH TO BACK YOUR CLAIMS NOT FOLLOWING (phd=pull him down syndrom)

1.the women involved are learned not illitrate,

2.They are 1st class mothers championing a cause(globally)

Pls go & find out their aims,objective & functions of the group.
Always encourage what u have.
Mr know it all, the course they're championing, how has it affected the lives of people?. That's what I'm asking and please you should be smart enough to know that having aims and objectives is something every organization has, but the far reaching effect of the aims and objectives is what makes that organization stand out!.

So Mr I'm not ignorant, kindly give me statistics about how this has affected the lives of people, both locally and internationally.

And please learn to debate with facts and figures bro, not aims and objectives....

1 Like

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by lastpage: 8:24am On May 13, 2015
betty202020:
One thing is certain, she is the first lady of the country while your mother is not even ward councilor's wife. She is africa first lady chairperson, your mother did not even has an org./assoc. To head. Why not give her some respect. [color=#000099][/color]

And you "Grammar" is as impeccable as that of Mama Piss! wink wink wink

Go School, ....una go dey form fine gaal for road side! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Tolexander: 8:27am On May 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Mr know it all, the course they're championing, how has it affected the lives of people?. That's what I'm asking and please you should be smart enough to know that having aims and objectives is something every organization has, but the far reaching effect of the aims and objectives is what makes that organization stand out!.

So Mr I'm not ignorant, kindly give me statistics about how this has affected the lives of people, both locally and internationally.

And please learn to debate with facts and figures bro, not aims and objectives....
very sensible response!
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Nobody: 8:30am On May 13, 2015
bajosky:

Are You Really A Progressive Minded person of the 21st century.

Pej is not out of point she should be commended for her initiative, Because nuturing a new born baby with a great destiny is not easy .

Time will tell even when future nigeria first ladies will be lobbying to head such organisation.

The members will be like PEJ with no economic or political values to their people at home. They should have call it friends get together party or gala or whatever cos i know educated and serious first ladies will not associate themselves with those people.

JUST LODGE IN 5 STAR HOTEL AND SPEAK GRAMMAR. EXPENSES DEY FOR OGA HEAD (country)...how does it affect the live of a child or fellow widows in Bukinaf Faso, Soweto, Nairobi or Afipko?
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by joseph1832(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2015
Tolexander:
very sensible response!
I'm still waiting for his response. I really need to how this summit or whatever its called has affected lives. If truly it has, I will make a very good reference....
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by ddeola: 8:33am On May 13, 2015
I am not a supporter of PEJ and her style but I think journalist should STOP raising false alarm. She remains the first lady until May 29th so they shouldn't take that away from her.

I also don't expect Buhari's wife to involve herself in such petty things. She should wait for her turn. Someone who has been waiting for more than 12 years to become the first lady should not be in a hurry when she knows it will be a reality in a few days.

Please, let's stop being petty and deal with serious issues instead of discussing individuals. I rest my case...
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Omotayor123(f): 8:34am On May 13, 2015
clefstone:
But Ol' Buhari said there wud be no office for first lady during is tenure, in otherwords, Aisha go just dey cook and wash plate for Aso Rock as full time house wife. Why the fuzz then...?
There was never office of d first lady.

PEJ is just a rogue & a Terror on her own & Datz y she's so popular during dia tenure.
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:34am On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you mean people like Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo? You are absolutely right!
Apc led Ohaneze ndi Igbo and ur likes are disgrace!
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by nkemdi89(f): 8:40am On May 13, 2015
Buhari said he will scrap the office of first lady so why is the wife interested in the summit. Anyway manifesto isn't "quran".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Myself2(m): 9:17am On May 13, 2015
[size=24pt][b]Why are you people dissipating energy over nothing.
Was it not the daft Buhari that said he was gonna scrap the office of first lady,so come May 29,the lil brat caaled Aisha wont even be first lady,rightAPCshit and their web of lies and deceit.

Kudos to mama peace for doing the needful[[/size]/b]
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by anonimi: 9:17am On May 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
and he is the most educated president in the world!!! Mama peace is wat again? Dia is God o...its a big shame

How many South Africans are fleeing/ have fled to South Africa etc and target of xenophobia attacks there

Is Zuma HALF as educated as Mugabe?

Is Obama HALF as educated as Mugabe?

How many Americans are fleeing to Zimbabwe?

FORMAL education plus certificates/papers is overrated by us, black people who have contributed NOTHING to modern discoveries, items and values that make life more convenient for us all today!!!
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by babyfaceafrica: 9:19am On May 13, 2015
anonimi:

How many South Africans are fleeing/ have fled to South Africa etc and target of xenophobia attacks there

Is Zuma HALF as educated as Mugabe?

Is Obama HALF as educated as Mugabe?

How many Americans are fleeing to Zimbabwe?

FORMAL education plus certificates/papers is overrated by us, black people who have contributed NOTHING to modern discoveries, items and values that make life more convenient for us all today!!!
mama peace formal and informal education is nothing to write home about..she is a disaster to anything called education!!!!!
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by anonimi: 9:20am On May 13, 2015
nkemdi89:
Buhari said he will scrap the office of first lady so why is the wife interested in the summit. Anyway manifesto isn't "quran".

Welcome to "change" that has been lost in translation to now mean SHORTchanged from the winchious characters in the APC coven grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by anonimi: 9:22am On May 13, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
mama peace formal and informal education is nothing to write home about..she is a disaster to anything called education!!!!!

Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi will most likely disagree with you going by the results of recent elections in Rivers state, don't you think
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by babyfaceafrica: 9:38am On May 13, 2015
anonimi:

Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi will most likely disagree with you going by the results of recent elections in Rivers state, don't you think
how?
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by Myself2(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2015
anonimi:

Welcome to "change" that has been lost in translation to now mean SHORTchanged from the winchious characters in the APC coven grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

Now their new swan song is

"WE need time"
We did not promise miracles"
Blah blah blah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by anonimi: 9:48am On May 13, 2015
Myself2:

Now their new swan song is

"WE need time"
We did not promise miracles"
Blah blah blah

Na im de sey we don enter One Chance confirm embarassed embarassed
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by nkemdi89(f): 11:21am On May 13, 2015
anonimi:

Welcome to "change" that has been lost in translation to now mean SHORTchanged from the winchious characters in the APC coven grin

Wow ahahahaha dis your new Apc logo go give pdp dem sleepless night o .
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by donodion(m): 1:47pm On May 13, 2015
Tolexander:

http://www.punchng.com/news/summit-patience-jonathan-denies-blocking-buharis-wife/

Ask them...to what purpose is the summit for Association of Africas First Ladies?
Re: Summit: Patience Jonathan Denies Blocking Buhari’s Wife by engrhorla(m): 2:19pm On May 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order / Supporters Waiting For The Arrival Of Tinubu At Katsina Emir's Palace / Boko Haram Fighters Disguise As Preachers, Kill 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.