Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (708132 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Busconductor: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2015
bartino:
June 12th...When was yours?
Mine was on 10th in Lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bartino: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2015
Busconductor:
Mine was on 10th in Lagos
mine was in AbujA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2015
kessel:

U understand it dt way probably because u ve a functional brain. There are many out dia who don't.
Its not that they don't have a functional brain, its just share stupidity. My uncle introduced me to his neighbor, a fellow grad from IMSU who spent some years in South Africa before the wife filed for him, the dummy sits at home babysitting while the wife work. He was home babysitting for almost 2years. My uncle got angry at the guys attitude cos he sees it as share laziness. All he does is drive and take pictures round US uploading on facebook like a college kid. My uncle got him a job and the guy went round complaining that the job is too demanding. Came to my uncle that he no longer needs the job and my uncle cursed him out, he got angry and left. The lazy mungo park keeps borrowing money from my uncle. I saw him this evening in suit, guess he went for photo shoot grin

Some men are just lazy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Busconductor: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2015
bartino:
mine was in AbujA.
I guess Abuja is faster in doing things
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2015
seedord247:

My chairman just come with your hat and boot oo.. grin
I be college kid now, I only have back pack embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bartino: 9:06am On Jun 29, 2015
Busconductor:

I guess Abuja is faster in doing things
maybe cos they fewer persons or fewer visa approvals.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kessel: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
slimmy05:
Its not that they don't have a functional brain, its just share stupidity. My uncle introduced me to his neighbor, a fellow grad from IMSU who spent some years in South Africa before the wife filed for him, the dummy sits at home babysitting while the wife work. He was home babysitting for almost 2years. My uncle got angry at the guys attitude cos he sees it as share laziness. All he does is drive and take pictures round US uploading on facebook like a college kid. My uncle got him a job and the guy went round complaining that the job is too demanding. Came to my uncle that he no longer needs the job and my uncle cursed him out, he got angry and left. The lazy mungo park keeps borrowing money from my uncle. I saw him this evening in suit, guess he went for photo shoot grin

Some men are just lazy
It all boils down to the functionality of the brain. If he was thinking well he wldnt need ur uncle to tell him dt he needs a job or that laziness is hazardous
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by meritdee(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2015
Good morning fam,

Special thanks to Bigfrancis21 for his assistance on my test registration. Lovely family here tbh.

The assistance was carried out in private tho (strictly tru e-mail exchange). Just had to come out and show my appreciation publicly to prove that trustworthy people resides here. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2015
bartino:
the normal site for tracking passport....then you can as well login with your email and password and see the update. ...When was your interview?

mine was last week
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2015
slimmy05:

Some men are just lazy
Good story but this ur share abi no be sheer?

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2015
ferdimako:

na sheer grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by esperiense(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2015
Hello Gurus, Please if the cost of attendance in a school is 8million in a year, how much should i have in the sponsor statement of account?
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2015
slimmy05:
na sheer grin
Great...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2015
slimmy05:

Some men are just lazy
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2015
ferdimako:

Prof Ferdimako, I hail oooooo cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
American embassy giving folks panic attack for this awaiting visas wahala grin bartino grin........this is a lesson for folks to try and apply early enough to ur prospective schools so that u can be able to apply atleast 120 days to resumption....bros slimmy05 I hail o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bartino: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
amanze15:
American embassy giving folks panic attack for this awaiting visas wahala grin bartino grin........this is a lesson for folks to try and apply early enough to ur prospective schools so that u can be able to apply atleast 120 days to resumption....bros slimmy05 I hail o
lol....no be play o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by briefty(f): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Walspring:

Sometimes the main reason why i usually asked people to request for scan copy is to know if the school spell your details well and no error.

You wont be issue another sevis number
Thank so much for the reply.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Has anyone been to check gss office at muri okunola today for all those visas that were worked on during the weekend.best of luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bigfrancis21: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
esperiense:
Hello Gurus, Please if the cost of attendance in a school is 8million in a year, how much should i have in the sponsor statement of account?
Thanks

The statement should have an amount strictly equal to or greater than 8 million naira.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bigfrancis21: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
meritdee:
Good morning fam,

Special thanks to Bigfrancis21 for his assistance on my test registration. Lovely family here tbh.

The assistance was carried out in private tho (strictly tru e-mail exchange). Just had to come out and show my appreciation publicly to prove that trustworthy people resides here. grin grin

Thanks for the commendation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by oyeg(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Thanks to all on this forum for the helpful posts.
I have a visa appointment scheduled for 6.30 a.m next Monday in Lagos. Please what time should I aim to get to the US embassy?
Expecting your response. thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hay NL already in U.S. Please can someone pay part payment of his/her first year tuition fee when he/she gets to US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by RuuDie(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Is a return ticket (or proof of return) a must for a student visa holder?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
oyeg:
Thanks to all on this forum for the helpful posts.
I have a visa appointment scheduled for 6.30 a.m next Monday in Lagos. Please what time should I aim to get to the US embassy?
Expecting your response. thanks.
You should definitely know u need 2 be der b4 d appointment time. Getting der by 6am won't be a bad idea.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
SantaClause:
Hay NL already in U.S. Please can someone pay part payment of his/her first year tuition fee when he/she gets to US?
Yes u can, as a matter of fact most school allow u to pay per semester.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
RuuDie:
Is a return ticket (or proof of return) a must for a student visa holder?
It not a must. It advisable u book a one way ticket.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
kennyrony:

Yes u can, as a matter of fact most school allow u to pay per semester.

Thanks Kenny..how much is the tuition per semester we talking about here?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
SantaClause:

Thanks Kenny..how much is the tuition per semester we talking about here?
I don't know what ur tuition fee is

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.