Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (709429 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kwenu: 12:53pm On May 27, 2015
so sad to hear this, that gr8ever is late, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace in the bosom of the Lord

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by princejeffery: 1:22pm On May 27, 2015
Gr8ever may your gentle soul rest in peace amen what a life...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 27, 2015
I owe Gre8ever;my success on getting my visa last year..Very nice and humble guy..down to earth..I still have the Baroon SAT textbook he gave to me to study for my SAT.You will be dearly missed by so many who knew..May God;grant his soul eternal rest;rest in peace brother!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by justwise(m): 1:50pm On May 27, 2015
R.I.P Gr8ever
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 27, 2015
R I P Gr8ever
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 27, 2015
Hope all is going well with everyone?

For those of us searching for scholarships,
I saw this, it was really helpful. Check it out°°
http://thecollegematchmaker.com/111-ridiculously-awesome-full-tuition-schoarships/
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Ishilove: 2:28pm On May 27, 2015
justwise:
R.I.P Gr8ever
Who died? cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 27, 2015
Ishilove:

Who died? cry
front page pls angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by justwise(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2015
Ishilove:

Who died? cry

Sadly Gr8ever, he used to be active here, his last post was just a month ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/gr8ever
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 27, 2015
R.I.P man and God will receive your soul.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 27, 2015
Walspring:
The only problem is that i/we lost a member on this US student visa section and his moniker is Gr8ever.

Although some of the present people here might not know about this moniker Gr8ever, Am sad to post that Opeyemi Fashola aka Gr8ever is dead.

He died last week, When i checked the almanac is exactly one year or one year and one day he got his student visa. How i wish you are still alive to fulfill your destiny and the plans we discussed that night a week before your death

Opeyemi Fashola aka Gr8ever your death is very painful to me/us because you never wait to experience the American dream, Anyway i still can't believe you have gone so soon..... You will always be in my/our heart..... I wish you are still here with me/us..... I/we love you but God loves you more ..

May your soul rest in perfect peace..

RIP Opeyemi Fashola aka Gr8ever

cc

Amefrica
babysimzy
Graviton
Graviton2
RickyRozay
Stevecrun
Tayhur009
tommgirl

Jesus Christ! Omg! Nooooooooooooooo.... shocked How did that happen? I didn't know he was still in Nigeria. Was it an accident or what? This can't be happening right now cry cry

Argh! Rest in peace bro. cry cry cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 27, 2015
coobboy:
Mine was 8 what was yours?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 27, 2015
Just went through his points and I think he was a great guy.
Ambitious, modest and generous.
RIP gr8ever's. May Allah give your family the fortitude to bear this great loss. So sad!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 27, 2015
blublahd:
You had a good SAT score, Congrats.
I scored 1490 total.
Critical Reading 430 embarassed Maths 560 Writing 500
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 27, 2015
best2com:

You had a good SAT score, Congrats.
I scored 1490 total.
Critical Reading 430 embarassed Maths 560 Writing 500
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by cerebulum: 3:30pm On May 27, 2015
@ Walspring

How did gr8ever die?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Ctemi(f): 3:39pm On May 27, 2015
RIP to an ambitious&gifted guy gr8ever continue to rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus ADIEU. I pray God give the family grace to bear the lost.

I pray sad news will cease on ds thread&we shall not die before our glory IJN.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 4:59pm On May 27, 2015
Walspring:

Gr8ever don die.. I will start to smile now but am sure Opeyemi Fashola aka Gr8ever has gone too soon...
Wetin kill am Omg
This is bad news, tot the dude has travelled. He was last seen here may 7th.
Am so sad. Rip boss cry cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 27, 2015
cerebulum:
@ Walspring

How did gr8ever die?
which kain question be this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 27, 2015
Ctemi:
RIP to an ambitious&gifted guy gr8ever continue to rest in the bosom of our Lord Jesus ADIEU. I pray God give the family grace to bear the lost.

I pray sad news will cease on ds thread&we shall not die before our glory IJN.
Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 27, 2015
Joebelly, Joenice, or D*****, I have not seen your reply to my mail. I also replied your mail. Or are you no longer interested.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2015
Pls is it possible if I make a payment to my school, atleast to make my case strongerat the Embasssy, or would it be desperation grin pls i need some strong suggestions.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 27, 2015
amanze15:
Pls is it possible if I make a payment to my school, atleast to make my case strongly at the Embasssy
it won't add 1% to your case.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mystiqme: 5:51pm On May 27, 2015
slimmy05:
Joebelly, Joenice, or D*****, I have not seen your reply to my mail. I also replied your mail. Or are you no longer interested.
Lol, you are still on this guy's case. I thought I was the only one who was suspicious.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by amanze15(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2015
slimmy05:
it won't add 1% to your case.
my dad has the funds now buh paying it into his account now while I request for an update on my I-20 and push admission to spring or how do I go about "cousin" ish whose only a front....slimmy 05 grin I wan go obodo oyinbo for school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 27, 2015
Mystiqme:

Lol, you are still on this guy's case. I thought I was the only one who was suspicious.
He sent me an email threatening to hack my facebook and yahoo box cheesy All this small boys on nairaland who think cos they can comment on a post means they are computer gurus. He has opened several ID's after I flawed his crass ignorance earlier this year. luciouslyon, joenice, joebelly and now he has D*****. He emailed me with richardgmailcom@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 27, 2015
Mystiqme:

Suspicious about what? Are you an FBI? You have better things to do offline and should concentrate on that.

There are too many mad people these days on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 27, 2015
..... Innovativeame, profojah, walspring, this is JOE right above my post. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mystiqme: 6:11pm On May 27, 2015
DeeTus:
Suspicious about what? Are you an FBI? You have better things to do offline and should concentrate on that.

grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 27, 2015
DeeTus:

Bro;the last line got me laughing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mystiqme: 6:14pm On May 27, 2015
slimmy05:
He sent me an email threatening to hack my facebook and yahoo box cheesy All this small boys on nairaland who think cos they can comment on a post means they are computer gurus. He has opened several ID's after I flawed his crass ignorance earlier this year. luciouslyon, joenice, joebelly and now he has D*****. He emailed me with richardgmailcom@yahoo.com

Don't mind him. Always bragging about China, German and Australian babes, etc. We don't know if he's going for interview or not, because that's the main aim of being on this thread. Everything else is secondary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by technolee(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2015
Rest in peace Gr8ever. May God grant your parents the fortitude to bear this loss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.