Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (707909 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by exxy(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2015
Ahh Ahh, My God! Gr8ever don die? Jesus Christ. Hey/ may his soul rest in peace Amen.

that was a very close buddy... I respect you sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by exxy(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2015
Graviton where you dey? i dey find you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jakeharris(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2015
Walspring:

My Judgement day is over hundred years to come, You know judgement day is the day of death... So no need to update you concerning my judgement day since i will be the only one to answer my creator.

Maybe you referring to interview day

Ogbeni I meant interview joh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by chidexhenry: 8:07pm On May 27, 2015
hello gurus in d ous I need ur help. I got admitted into MSC at ETSU....d mail came in on 25th may, buh I just don't know what d next step is. pls I need d ous to pls direct me on d steps to take. thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 27, 2015
chidexhenry:
hello gurus in d ous I need ur help. I got admitted into MSC at ETSU....d mail came in on 25th may, buh I just don't know what d next step is. pls I need d ous to pls direct me on d steps to take. thanks.
which program? I am a student of etsu. What do you want to know?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 8:20pm On May 27, 2015
Can we just leave this deetus/joenice watever. Someone just died. Let's show some respect. Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 27, 2015
RIP GR8EVER! I don't know you personally but a lot of people have said good things about you. Let your memory reminds us the importance of being good.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 27, 2015
zeezahbee:
Can we just leave this deetus/joenice watever. Someone just died. Let's show some respect. Thanks
What a painful loss! His parents might have worked hard for him. Not knowing that death will come so soon.

I am so, so unhappy. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zeezahbee(f): 8:39pm On May 27, 2015
DeeTus:
What a painful loss! His parents might have worked hard for him. Not knowing that death will come so soon.

I am so, so unhappy. May his soul rest in peace.
Ok!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Graviton2(m): 8:50pm On May 27, 2015
Walspring:
The only problem is that i/we lost a member on this US student visa section and his moniker is Gr8ever.

Although some of the present people here might not know about this moniker Gr8ever, Am sad to post that Opeyemi Fashola aka Gr8ever is dead.

He died last week, When i checked the almanac is exactly one year or one year and one day he got his student visa. How i wish you are still alive to fulfill your destiny and the plans we discussed that night a week before your death

Opeyemi Fashola aka Gr8ever your death is very painful to me/us because you never wait to experience the American dream, Anyway i still can't believe you have gone so soon..... You will always be in my/our heart..... I wish you are still here with me/us..... I/we love you but God loves you more ..

May your soul rest in perfect peace..

RIP Opeyemi Fashola aka Gr8ever

cc

Amefrica
babysimzy
Graviton
Graviton2
RickyRozay
Stevecrun
Tayhur009
tommgirl

I am here to pay my respects to a dear friend, one of the very few people I genuinely loved on this thread. This sad news came as a shock to me, probably because I rarely come on here this days. (Thank you, Exxy and Walsping for informing me of this)

Gr8ever, you were a blessing to everyone who knew you. We can only look up from our sorrow and gain solace in the warm memories we have of you. You will be missed, Opeyemi!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Graviton2(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2015
exxy:
Graviton where you dey? i dey find you.

Bro, what'd do? How have you been?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2015
RIP Gr8ever! cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ridimic1: 9:06pm On May 27, 2015
rip to d dead
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by ScholarAkassi: 9:16pm On May 27, 2015
ddammyrajitola:

It was true, I was there, u were going when they called u to wait for one old woman. I was like the 5th person behind u
I liked the way u were so confidence and the ascent u used... dat dark small girl wicked sha.
It was the window 3 I went, and was also approved.
Congratulations.

Congratulations ddammyrajitola. It is just the favour of God and the interview tips from the gurus in the house. BTW which university will you be attending?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by akin3102(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2015
RIP Gr8ever..So sad...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by exxy(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2015
Graviton2:

Bro, what'd do? How have you behind?
My broda, i don tire for this news wen i hear so
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by sammynwaGod(m): 9:26pm On May 27, 2015
please a friend in Yankee is about to help me pay for my Sevis. .. and address is required. ... which address do I feel ... since I don't have any address in Yankee should I fill the school as my address.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 9:29pm On May 27, 2015
Mystiqme:

I think you are OK. One question the VO could ask you is: Given you have this income flow, a stable family, and a stable practice, why do you need to leave the country for an Mph?

Best.

I really dont think thats the VOs business
All the VOs care about is if he has any intending migrant plans
Since hes on b1 and he hasnt eloped yet, hes good

Perhaps he wants to do his residency in the US
Docs over there are paid about 20x what theyre paid in naija.
cc tayoamos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by paulbets: 9:29pm On May 27, 2015
Lord have mercy
Gr8ever may your soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mystiqme: 9:38pm On May 27, 2015
bbdd:

I really dont think thats the VOs business
All the VOs care about is if he has any intending migrant plans
Since hes on b1 and he hasnt eloped yet, hes good

Perhaps he wants to do his residency in the US
Docs over there are paid about 20x what theyre paid in naija.
cc tayoamos
Oh, personally it's not the VO's business. As an interview question, it is. The VO may ask that in an interview, and if he cannot provide a good answer, it may jeopardize his chances. His chances are high as it stands, but it takes one or two questions to change a VO's mind.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by pumpin26: 9:55pm On May 27, 2015
Any house member schooling or going to University of Iowa this fall?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by jenns(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2015
#R.I.P to the dead...so sad to hear such a bad news.
I need an urgent answer guru's in the house .

I deferred my Spring admission to Summer but I couldn't get the i20 on time due to a family friend bad belle in failing to send it on time ,which he has finally sent it on Tuesday. but my fear now is , I have mailed the admission officer to defer to fall but my dad insist I travel this summer since my i20 is available .

what are the consequences of travelling now since I had earlier deferred the admission or am I go to go since my summer registration is still on.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by innovativeame(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2015
jenns:
#R.I.P to the dead...so sad to hear such a bad news.
I need an urgent answer guru's in the house .

I deferred my Spring admission to Summer but I couldn't get the i20 on time due to a family friend bad belle in failing to send it on time ,which he has finally sent it on Tuesday. but my fear now is , I have mailed the admission officer to defer to fall but my dad insist I travel this summer since my i20 is available .

what are the consequences of travelling now since I had earlier deferred the admission or am I go to go since my summer registration is still on.
Is the sevis ID number on the new i20 the same as the previous one? If yes, no issue but if otherwise, transfer your sevis fee to the new sevis ID. Furthermore, if the stated resumption date is still valid for the summer then you are good to go. In some cases, if the school had resumed a week before now, you could request for an extension letter to ease your reception at the POE.
Finally, if your school has gone far with classes, I'd strongly suggest you email your graduate coordinator, present a genuine reason and hope the school will issue another I20 for fall. You can only defer once in my school, I don't know about others. Best of luck in your pursuit of excellence.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 27, 2015
My heart goes to his family. So unfortunate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by tayoamos: 11:04pm On May 27, 2015
Can I tell the vo that I will sponsor my programme while in the USA ? Truly I can sponsor myself
I have about 6m on my account currently and I generate about 500 to 700k from my hospital which my wife will have access to every month and that I can also have access to.
Must I tell the vo someone will be my sponsor to aid my chances of getting the visa ? But in all honesty, I am sure I can finance myself from the bulk money I have now and the back up cash I will be getting from my Hosp
Pls advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by charzyh2: 11:07pm On May 27, 2015
RIP gr8ever
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Mystiqme: 12:14am On May 28, 2015
tayoamos:
Can I tell the vo that I will sponsor my programme while in the USA ? Truly I can sponsor myself
I have about 6m on my account currently and I generate about 500 to 700k from my hospital which my wife will have access to every month and that I can also have access to.
Must I tell the vo someone will be my sponsor to aid my chances of getting the visa ? But in all honesty, I am sure I can finance myself from the bulk money I have now and the back up cash I will be getting from my Hosp
Pls advice

I do not think you need to do that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 1:36am On May 28, 2015
best2com:

You had a good SAT score, Congrats.

I scored 1490 total.

Critical Reading 430 embarassed
Maths 560
Writing 500

Wow.. That's nice and keep it up.. I wish your Critical Reading is 450 since majority of the schools required 450 in Critical Reading

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.