Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 (708534 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 12:52am On May 29, 2015
timkesh:
wat of lagos sir?

You can register it in lagos..

I already replied your pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by zizou234: 12:54am On May 29, 2015
Please house, Am a new member on this page...Kindly assist me on list of schools in the US that offers and admit international students for PGD programme in Engineering. Thamks all...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 1:24am On May 29, 2015
exxy:
Graviton where you dey? i dey find you.

Send me your digit via pm, we need to talk and its urgent..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by imperiouxx(m): 2:49am On May 29, 2015
@ScholarAkassi and ddammyrajitola,

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by imperiouxx(m): 3:05am On May 29, 2015
gr8ever:
imperiouxx:

well said.

I love your succinct replies...

In memory of the one we've lost........ great threadmate.

All your posts will forever live and be of help to others on nairaland.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 3:53am On May 29, 2015
sirRiddy:
Just got my WES reevaluation now.
Thanks to the gurus who assisted me when
I had my issues.
. How did you get your wes evaluation report?was it delivered to you.I am yet to receive mine.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 3:55am On May 29, 2015
How long does it takes for wes to deliver evaluation report?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nabylet(f): 4:35am On May 29, 2015
timkesh:
pls wat is the cost of the sat1 exam fee

30k. Registration for June is closed. You have to register for October if you wish to take the exam.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 5:19am On May 29, 2015
kwenu:

how many people have died so far in this struggle? no offense please

How does this question add up to your visa requirements?
#PunIntended
#HowDetachedCanYoube undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 5:22am On May 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
Nwoke oma I am great. School work has been stress oh!

Hahahaha!
Nne oma!!!
Don't worry God is with you.
#Jisiike
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2015
bayocanny:

Can u imagine the kind of question this guy is asking

The height of some people's stupidity is beyond me.
... and now added "No offense please"
I feel for some parents!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 6:27am On May 29, 2015
slimmy05:
this is not the best place to use such vocabulary as this is totally out of place.
You again? Will you get out of my post and refrain from quoting me?

Ostracized also means rejected.

Never in your life you quote me again!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Stewee(m): 6:33am On May 29, 2015
zeezahbee:
There is offense because you are senseless . Who on earth ask that kinda of question. Common gerrout

Lmao!
Zeeza im just weak.
Some ppl really need God's immediate intervention.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 7:21am On May 29, 2015
zizou234:
Please house, Am a new member on this page...Kindly assist me on list of schools in the US that offers and admit international students for PGD programme in Engineering. Thamks all...
When did you graduate from the university?

You can apply for undergraduate studies if your age is not too high but if it is, then you can honestly tell the VO that you didn't do well at former Bachelor's Degree with some cogent reasons.

A kind-hearted CO will approve your visa. In case, he or she does not. Just focus elsewhere. Maybe Europe or Oceania.

It is well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 8:30am On May 29, 2015
Does the school send 1-20 form through email or postal services? And how long does it takes to receive it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Amerinancy(f): 9:08am On May 29, 2015
Stewee:

Hahahaha!
Nne oma!!!
Don't worry God is with you.
#Jisiike
Imela. Daalu Nnam. Which state are you at?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Amerinancy(f): 9:10am On May 29, 2015
f8luv87:
Does the school send 1-20 form through email or postal services? And how long does it takes to receive it.
Through postal services like USPS, FEDEX, DHL, etc.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 10:05am On May 29, 2015
Amerinancy:
Through postal services like USPS, FEDEX, DHL, etc.
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by f8luv87: 10:29am On May 29, 2015
Before 1-20 form is issued are there some money to be paid to the school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by djmakson(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2015
f8luv87:

Usually, when you are offered admission, you will be asked to send your sponsor's Bank Statement. Majority of the schools do not ask for money (depends largely on your intended school). It's based on this that your I-20 will be sent. All things being equal, you should get your I-20 approximately a week after receipt of your Bank Statement.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by djmakson(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2015
Check this out guys.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Ctemi(f): 11:04am On May 29, 2015
kwenu:

how many people have died so far in this struggle? no offense please

Ds question is inhuman, you been alive is God grace&for you to set a plan&fulfill it, is by God mercy. Appre8 God grace&mercy upon ur life and sympathised with the bereaved family.
It is by HIS mercy we are not be consume.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:07am On May 29, 2015
f8luv87:

It depend on the policy of the school you are applying to.. Some will ask you to pay for courier fee or deposit of tuition and some dont ask for such at all.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:08am On May 29, 2015
Ctemi:

Ds question is inhuman, you been alive is God grace&for you to set a plan&fulfill it, is by God mercy. Appre8 God grace&mercy upon ur life and sympathised with the bereaved family.
It is by HIS mercy we are not be consume.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:08am On May 29, 2015
Nabylet:

30k. Registration for June is closed. You have to register for October if you wish to take the exam.

sorry to ask where do you register it in lagos ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kennyrony(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2015
zizou234:
Why PGD?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Walspring: 11:14am On May 29, 2015
f8luv87:

Yes... Through email for you to correct any typo errors on your I20 but not all school does that unless you ask for it.

Most schools send it out via postal service also know as regular mail for free or at the cost of $5 but it takes over 2 weeks to get it in lagos or more or you dont get it at because its not secure and does not have tracking number but other states outside lagos maybe 2months or more or you dont get it at all.

The last one is courier such as fedex, ups, dhl, usps etc. Is either you pay for it or the school send it for free.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 11:26am On May 29, 2015
djmakson:
Check this out guys.
Hehe.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by bbdd: 11:58am On May 29, 2015
zizou234:

Look for a serious program.
Pgd is straight road to denial at embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by kwenu: 12:35pm On May 29, 2015
hey guys i am sorry for the way i asked that question or for he question i asked, time would not let ask in a better way cos i was so in a hurry. and also please bear with me for i am not skillful enough with the use of words

The death of gr8ever is a lesson to me personally as a young man.Words cant express how i feel when i heard the we lost someone amongst us and this is what led me to ask, that how many people have died so far in the struggle, after reading stewees post.

gr8ever happens to be a young man fighting for a better tomorrow/future and now he died in his strugle.

i m sure he never knew he was gonna die so soon, for if he knew he would have paid more attention to saving his life first rather than pursuing his dreams to be in the USA for studies or i suppose less attention would have been given to his struggle to be in the USA for studies and more attention to his health/ life thereby giving more of himself to prayer and fasting, seeking the almighty rather than concentrating in the struggle for a better education in the USA.

i dont know him too well, but i perceived that victory is sure for him in the getting of his visa, (it seems gr8ever was near success) if he had stayed alive or had lived.

to cut short my writing,

Theres need for one to be very prayerful to the almighty when in such struggles as these, no one i know ever left the shores of this country for the USA and still remained thesame, they all have better things to say as far as i am concerned .
there are enemies who dont want people lives to get better and so when they see that you are near breakthrough they hunt that persons life or cause other damage/ destruction

Lets remember our maker as we carry on with this struggle

Rip Great ever the story/news of your death touched me, though i have not met you before.
I heard of your charitable deeds

May your soul find rest in the bosom of the Lord Almighty
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 29, 2015
DeeTus:
When did you graduate from the university?

You can apply for undergraduate studies if your age is not too high but if it is, then you can honestly tell the VO that you didn't do well at former Bachelor's Degree with some cogent reasons.

A kind-hearted CO will approve your visa. In case, he or she does not. Just focus elsewhere. Maybe Europe or Oceania.

It is well.
When did we start encouraging prospective applicant on how to propagate lies? And I don't see how this add up to the question being posed.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
djmakson:
Check this out guys.
Chinese students here have like 110 in TOEFL and cannot speak or write any better

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (402)

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** / General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.