Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj (37718 Views)

Fayose And Bola Tinubu Shake Hands At Akeredolu's Swearing-In Ceremony (Photos) / Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj by seangy4konji: 1:44pm On May 13, 2015
It be like say me self go trek ooo....

Let me sit down and calculate distance of IBADAN TO ABUJA...I can do it oooo....

I will start with a facebook page and dedicate it to jobless graduates in Nigeria...

Change...

Oboy it go tough ooo before i reach Ife self man fit...well make i see distance first...
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj by grandstar(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2015
I am sure the man is 2million naira richer.

Those two with him will square him quite well.

I will trek for Jehovah so I can be rewarded with everlasting life. 2million too small for me.
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj by Danyayebs: 2:40pm On May 13, 2015
hmm trekking is now a job let me to start trekking to d road to buy suya so as to celebrate buhari sai baba
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj by Realist2: 3:21pm On May 13, 2015
Jklue007:
Ok

How much did they give him??
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj by seankay(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2015
This trekking shii is becoming stale undecided
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj by iaminanz: 3:37pm On May 13, 2015
this trekking self don too much oo
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj by davido0849: 4:13pm On May 13, 2015
Wat now makes dis situation worse is dat dis politicians welcum them. d more dey welcum dis madness, d more, more people will join d trekkers... My gosh! Wat is dis country turning in2
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj by Forwetinnah: 6:23pm On May 13, 2015
Tinubu's laugh alone is enough to tell any sensible person that he's a hypocrite, a big cobra waiting to strike.
"Il be richer than Dangote"- Tinubu

If he thinks the mallam and his people will allow that.....
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj by mimiy05: 8:59pm On May 13, 2015
The way he put his arms over their shoulders shaaa.....He's probably going to enlarge that first pic, hang it at a very strategic spot in his living room and "make mouth with it"...
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj by Mallyama: 4:03am On May 14, 2015
Shameless nd jobless fellows.....na trek una go shop...Nija Sef....
Re: Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj by Osyfellaini(f): 11:04am On May 14, 2015
At this rate, Nigeria will soon overtake Kenya and Ethopia in the next Olympic Games in the marathon events.
Kudos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: In 2 Months Under Buhari, We Are Witnessing Nigeria Of Our Dream / Williams Ibori Dies 4 Months After Wedding (James Ibori’s Brother Is Dead) / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.