Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO (1417 Views)

When You Have Different Men Giving You Money / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by agoadiv(m): 10:23am On May 13, 2015
Some guys should be familiar with this attitude of some girls,after saying NO to you,she keeps calling u,texting you,request for airtime,and even ask u why u are not calling her as before

Theres this girl i asked out and she gave me a NO reply but she kept on calling and texting and even complained i don't call her like before,this sort of things confuse guys alot,i mean what do u want him to call u for wen obviously he just wanted love and not friendship
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by HURUCHI(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2015
cool If mugo fall guyman go chop
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by NoMoreTrolling: 10:35am On May 13, 2015
Just put your foot down bro and cut all communication if she can't give you a relationship.

Its different if all you want from her is friendship, but if you go in with the intent of having a relationship, then please don't hang around her as just a friend cause, more than likely, that friendship that is settled for won't last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by 2dice(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2015
Lol......send credit.....is you her FADA?...
Some girls jes want friendship...while some want you to work hard for their love *9ja bae can Sabi do this Shii..
While some get plenty boyfriends...u joining won't favor her kini ...while some jes like u naturally..maybe facial attribute abi ur voice...or maybe her friend tell am say u be don for book...money ...or your kini long dye...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by agoadiv(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2015
2dice:
Some girls jes want friendship...while some want you to work hard for their love *9ja bae can Sabi do this Shii..
While some get plenty boyfriends...u joining won't favor her kini ...while some jes like u naturally..maybe facial attribute abi ur voice...or maybe her friend tell am say u be don for book...money ...or your kini long dye...

nyc bro,ur right
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by Nobody: 11:01am On May 13, 2015
2dice:
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by 2dice(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2015
[quote author=Blebleswag post=33692445][/quote]l lie....
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by 2dice(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2015
agoadiv:

nyc bro,ur right
sure man
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by agoadiv(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=Blebleswag post=33692445][/quote]what say ya
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 13, 2015
agoadiv:
what say ya
Speechless
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by baralatie(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2015
angry she jam maga na
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by johnlegend01: 12:49pm On May 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by agoadiv(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2015
Blebleswag:

Speechless
wen a gurl put up dis showpiece wads on her mind? i mean ur a gurl so u should knw
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by agoadiv(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2015
cc
ishilovegrin
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by agoadiv(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2015
johnlegend01:
she loves sex
hmmm is dat wad u think how does sex enter hereundecided
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 13, 2015
agoadiv:
wen a gurl put up dis showpiece wads on her mind? i mean ur a gurl so u should knw
Nothin on my mind. Jux dunno wah to type
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by loomer: 2:49pm On May 13, 2015
Na to free am sure pass
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by BushidoBlue(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2015
The airtime part is what is just plain stupid. Ok so let's say as a babe you turned a guy down cos he was asking you out, then he meets another babe that accepts for him. Turn the tables around, would you be happy that your guy was sending free airtime to a babe who is "just a friend"??
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by agoadiv(m): 3:42pm On May 13, 2015
Blebleswag:
Nothin on my mind. Jux dunno wah to type
you are not dumb
Re: When She Is Still Interested In You After Giving You A Blunt 'NO by tochex4real: 5:50pm On May 13, 2015
I remember a girl that she doesn't love me and will never date me. Omoh one day me and this babe was in a very cool place. And I told ha that she is running away from me. She replied and say no naa , immediately I dragged ha towards my body. Na better kiss d girl give me. This adduced to the fact that if a girl says no to your proposal but always look at u. I feel she doesn't want to show that she is run over hills in love u. So don't that allow the green light to turn to red..

(1) (Reply)

Can You Fart While Sitting Next To Your Crush? / Ladies: 4 Insecurities Your Man Has, But Will Never Admit / Photo: They Say These Two Are Dating… And We Kinda Love Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.