Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy (53204 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour / Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Mcslize: 10:13pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes I'm not familiar with the ingredients.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Mcslize: 10:27pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

I have used this and it works so I decided to share this with you.

The first step is to prepare a facial mask using four ingredients

1 1/2 tablespoons of honey
1/2 tablespoon of natural yogurt
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
I tablespoon of oats or grounded rice

Mix all four ingredients together to form a paste and apply with your fingers or a clean makeup brush to your face.
Make sure your face is clean before application.
Leave on for about 30mins and wash off using a facial towel.
Repeat this at lease once every week and you will see the results.

This helps the remove dead skin and activate the rejuvenation of new cells, the oats work as a facial scrub and the honey helps to promote the skin to glow and your skin feels very soft to the touch. This can also be used to treat acne.

For fast and better results use Manuka honey.

I will like to some feedback from those of you that have tried this.

where can I see those things buy?

The lemon juice is it the one that look like 5-Alive container sold in supermarket?

What kind of yoghurt? Is it the normal yoghurt sold by Bicycle riders along the street?

Is it everytime one want to apply it that he should mix it or one can mix it and store it in a container?

What do u mean by 11/2 tablespoon of honey? Is it Eleven?

Pls kindly answer all my question for better understanding

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nozzle(m): 12:34am On May 14, 2015
WisdomCanada:
That was how I went to a wedding reception with my Aunty, everything was moving fine and the music was awesome, we were all happy and took pictures with the couple, I took selfies with my Aunty too, her name is Mummy B, she is fat, not too fat, I love her so much.. the event was moving fine, but when they started sharing the rice, Mummy B sent me on an errand, to go withdraw some money with her ATM card in a no nearby bank, before I could return, they have finished sharing the jolly rice, I asked Mummy B if she reserved some for me, she said "ahh, Canada ure a big boy, don't tell me u still eat jolly rice at ceremonies", as she was crushing the 2nd chicken lap, supposedly mine. I calmly gave her the money and ATM card and salivated out of the event venue with a teardrop on my chin, I later found out she ate mine, I didn't talk to her for 1whole week. Buh we've reconciled. I still love my Aunty Mummy B.

grin grin, i kept reading thinking at some point CANADA will say something about his face or mummyB's face. so funny lol

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by danthamccoy(m): 2:59am On May 14, 2015
sexymoma:
#teamtoothpaste kiss
I swear u gonna come hear for testimony
Apply tooth paste on a soft brush
Scrub on face mildly
Which toothpaste did you use?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by nwanwaoge(m): 5:11am On May 14, 2015
Thinking about giving this therapy a shot..
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by tonytony208(m): 5:44am On May 14, 2015
marylandcakes:

Mix all four ingredients together to form a paste and apply with your fingers or a clean makeup brush to your face.

This helps the remove dead skin and activate the rejuvenation of new cells, the oats work as a facial scrub and the honey helps to promote the skin to glow and your skin feels very soft to the touch. This can also be used to treat acne.

Pls, how can I get grinded rice? Is it cooked rice or raw rice?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Pheals(f): 5:45am On May 14, 2015
marylandcakes:

was it.fan milk.yogurt
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Idydarling(f): 8:28am On May 14, 2015
@ op, wer do I get the yoghurt? is it the packaged sweetened ones or?? explain pls
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Etetejake(m): 8:47am On May 14, 2015
abolyem:
But what make manuka honey better than raw original honey?

A NEW WAY TO ADVERTISE MANUKA Hot.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by olipee(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2015
marieolae:
Honestly! It's the cheapest and best solution.
Tell me you guys are 4real cos i need a fast solution to d pimple on ma face........
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by sexymoma(f): 10:32am On May 14, 2015
danthamccoy:

Which toothpaste did you use?
Closeup
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Dreyl(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2015
marieolae:
Honestly! It's the cheapest and best solution.
silly odiferous paraplegic salamander.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by saheed2532(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2015
LOSE THAT EXCESS WEIGHT IN 30 DAYS “If you have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "or wondering What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "You have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since you have your baby you have not been able to shift the fat you gained" "Your growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The easy way to get of all these problems is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today and save yourself from accumulating excess fat which could lead to various health challenges. Get it here at the cheapest price http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by ogaprime(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2015
marylandcakes:

Please op, I don't know how natural yogurt looks like. How do I get it??
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by ogaprime(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2015
sexymoma:
#teamtoothpaste kiss I swear u gonna come hear for testimony Apply tooth paste on a soft brush Scrub on face mildly
Ok...to be applied how many times?? Per seconds per seconds, daily, weekly etc??
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by sexymoma(f): 1:02pm On May 14, 2015
ogaprime:

Ok...to be applied how many times?? Per seconds per seconds, daily, weekly etc??
I do mine once daily... that morning bfore bathing.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by ogaprime(m): 1:26pm On May 14, 2015
sexymoma:
I do mine once daily... that morning bfore bathing.

Ok thanks...pimples don use my face plot impossible graph...any make of toothpaste sey??
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by sexymoma(f): 1:34pm On May 14, 2015
ogaprime:

Ok thanks...pimples don use my face plot impossible graph...any make of toothpaste sey??
Yea buh i use closeup and it very effective

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by ColdGamer(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2015
Una self ehn.
Make una just use crusader soap wash face
#teamspotless

e de even de remove pimples, black spots, body odor, ezema etc(end of thinking capacity)
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by saheed2532(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2015
LOOSE THAT WEIGHT This may not be important to you but it is to several of us who are so much concerned about our looks and know much on health related issues. Research has shown that has people grow fat and develop more weight on a daily basis, they are prone to some health challenges ranging from diabetes, breathing problem, infertility and irregular flow... LOSE THAT EXCESS WEIGHT IN 30 DAYS “If you have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "or wondering What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "You have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since you have your baby you have not been able to shift the fat you gained" "Your growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The easy way to get of all these problems is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today and save yourself from accumulating excess fat which could lead to various health challenges. Get it here at the cheapest price here http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by TWEETFELLA: 12:15pm On May 16, 2015
Pavore9:

Just get a glass of warm water, squeeze 2 small sized lemon into it, chop a clove of fresh garlic and cut a small size of ginger. All mixed together in the glass of warm water and as you drink it, you have to chew the garlic and ginger in it. l must warn you when chewing it your eyes will see double cheesy cheesy as it taste pepperish! You can use powdered ginger and garlic instead of fresh ones but l prefer fresh ones. Take the mixture first thing in the mornings and last thing at night. lt also helps in bowels movement.
Thanks!
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Pavore9: 12:20pm On May 16, 2015
TWEETFELLA:
Thanks!

You are welcome.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 11:30am On May 18, 2015
ogaprime:

Please op, I don't know how natural yogurt looks like. How do I get it??

You can try Shoprite or any of the big brand supermarkets.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by LUCHIGAL(f): 2:13pm On May 22, 2015
THIS GUY IS AN ASPIRING SCIENTIST OR COSMETOLOGIST HE JST GOT AN INSPIRATION M SMWHR AND HE IS LOOKING FOR FRESH SPECIMEN TO EXPERIMENT
HE SAID AFTER USIN IT U SHLD TELL HIM IF IT WORKED
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 9:49am On May 28, 2015
LUCHIGAL:
THIS GUY IS AN ASPIRING SCIENTIST OR COSMETOLOGIST HE JST GOT AN INSPIRATION M SMWHR AND HE IS LOOKING FOR FRESH SPECIMEN TO EXPERIMENT
HE SAID AFTER USIN IT U SHLD TELL HIM IF IT WORKED

I have used it and it worked for me that's why I recommended it. It might not work for everyone due to certain factors like not getting the right ingredients, if you have got very sensitive skin dilute or leave out lemon and maybe using it and going out in the sun and as this would reverse the effect. Nigeria needs more scientists so its a win win for everyone.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 1:04pm On May 28, 2015
ADEWALE7777:
i have tried this. I began last two days and av seen the results...thanks for this

You are welcome.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2015
for those of you who have been sending me messages wanting to know what the ingredients look like here are the pictures.

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mcslize:
marylandcakes I'm not familiar with the ingredients.

see pictures below.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by fdmskincare: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
090 51394413, 09039030457

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by OCTAVO: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
marylandcakes:

What about cream? Simple home remedy too.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
OCTAVO:

What about cream? Simple home remedy too.

What kind of cream?

For body cream I would suggest olive oil or coconut oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interesting Fun Facts About The Human Body / Gastroenteritis And Malaria Killed 62 People In Kogi / COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.