Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy (53197 Views)

Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment / Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour / Effective Home Remedy For Weak Xrection And Premature Xjaculation + Free Cures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by thompson1510(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

I have used this and it works so I decided to share this with you.

The first step is to prepare a facial mask using four ingredients

1 1/2 tablespoons of honey
1/2 tablespoon of natural yogurt
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
I tablespoon of oats or grounded rice

Mix all four ingredients together to form a paste and apply with your fingers or a clean makeup brush to your face.
Make sure your face is clean before application.
Leave on for about 30mins and wash off using a facial towel.
Repeat this at lease once every week and you will see the results.

This helps the remove dead skin and activate the rejuvenation of new cells, the oats work as a facial scrub and the honey helps to promote the skin to glow and your skin feels very soft to the touch. This can also be used to treat acne.

For fast and better results use Manuka honey.

I will like to some feedback from those of you that have tried this.

How person fit get lemon juice? And is the grounded rice a good alternative?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Pavore9: 1:15pm On May 13, 2015
TWEETFELLA:
How did you prepare the mixture? Procedure please..

Just get a glass of warm water, squeeze 2 small sized lemon into it, chop a clove of fresh garlic and cut a small size of ginger. All mixed together in the glass of warm water and as you drink it, you have to chew the garlic and ginger in it. l must warn you when chewing it your eyes will see double cheesy cheesy as it taste pepperish! You can use powdered ginger and garlic instead of fresh ones but l prefer fresh ones. Take the mixture first thing in the mornings and last thing at night. lt also helps in bowels movement.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 13, 2015
Chubhie:
You are what you eat. Eat good food and you won't bother about any face mask. Some of US making plans to still tarry for 120years on Gods earth is making that conscious decision in daily living.

Only if we all know the power in healthy food doctors will all be out of business.

The energy you get through food powers Body,Mind and Soul.

I totally agree. I did junk one week and I started having a terrible face. Next week I did a lot of fruits and water and u will be shocked how fresh I went back to
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Phizzlephizz(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=marylandcakes post=33695939][/quote]

@op me am based in lagos. Ojo area to be precise
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Phizzlephizz(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2015
Enoquin:

I don't like lime or lemon because of its bleaching properties even honey has self.

I use honey, milk and avocado, sometimes I don't use the milk.

Before that I scrub with sweet almond oil and sugar after steaming my face; the only issue is I am irregular as my saturdays are rarely free tongue but it's so rewarding because my face becomes soft and the avocado helps in giving my face gloss especially as I have very dry skin

For those who say they have the freshest skin, you are like those who perceive they are slim and shouldn't exercise.

Sorry how do you use the avocado pear and which milk do you use
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by KingTom(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2015
stephenqueen:
Kin gtom I don see solution for your rough face oooo,oya report here grin grin
Opolo oshi, me and you who get rough face? grin
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Chubhie: 1:30pm On May 13, 2015
baibijay:

I totally agree. I did junk one week and I started having a terrible face. Next week I did a lot of fruits and water and u will be shocked how fresh I went back to
Fruits, water, exercise then sleep therapy is a clincher!! Keeps one forever young. These are the unknown yet not hidden secrets of healthy existence. I can't just recollect the last I took even a tablet of paracetamol.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by VeevaVeeva(f): 1:35pm On May 13, 2015
How and where can I get the original yoghurt?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 1:36pm On May 13, 2015
Chubhie:
You are what you eat. Eat good food and you won't bother about any face mask. Some of US making plans to still tarry for 120years on Gods earth is making that conscious decision in daily living.

Only if we all know the power in healthy food doctors will all be out of business.

The energy you get through food powers Body,Mind and Soul.

You are right, I assume this is no need for you to wash or take a shower, if this is the case.

When you sponge your skin while bathing you are getting rid of the dead cells to keep the skin looking fresh. This is exactly the same thing that need to be done with the face. The dead cells need to be gotten rid of, if not they clog the pores especially oily skin and this leads to the outbreak of acne.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Enoquin(f): 1:38pm On May 13, 2015
Phizzlephizz:

Sorry how do you use the avocado pear and which milk do you use

The ripe one, you can just scoop out a part after slicing it open. I use peak powder and add a little water

Scoop into a bowl, add milk and honey, mash and use
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Chubhie: 1:40pm On May 13, 2015
marylandcakes:

You are right, I assume this is no need for you to wash or take a shower, if this is the case.

When you sponge your skin while bathing you are getting rid of the dead cells to keep the skin looking fresh. This is exactly the same thing that need to be done with the face. The dead cells need to be gotten rid of, if not they clog the pores especially oily skin and this leads to the outbreak of acne.
Thanks for this piece of information.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 1:41pm On May 13, 2015
Chubhie:
Fruits, water, exercise then sleep therapy is a clincher!! Keeps one forever young. These are the unknown yet not hidden secrets of healthy existence. I can't just recollect the last I took even a tablet of paracetamol.

You are lucky, be very grateful to God, just like some people are slim and eat a lot of rubbish you get those that are fat and eat healthy and have got to work very hard at keeping a slim figure. Health is wealth, but not everyone are endowed with it, just like everything else in life.

There is a saying from our fore fathers that " let those whose palm kennels have been broken by kindred spirits not forget to be grateful"

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 13, 2015
Velocitron:

For some reason, homemade recipes didn't work for me at all but one thing that I found made the biggest and most noticeable difference to my skin was when I stopped touching my face (except when I was sure my hands were completely clean). It's one of the many ignored causes of skin problems.

Also, keep a clean diet and change your sheets/pillowcases regularly.
This makes so much sense. Off the top of my head, I'd also think you want to avoid using handkerchiefs for the face as one would just rub dirt in. Wash with clean water as often as you can during your day.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 1:47pm On May 13, 2015
Phizzlephizz:

@op me am based in lagos. Ojo area to be precise

I don't know Lagos very well but you might want to check Shoprite or some of the other big shops. Or if you have a friend in the UK you can request it from them . You can get it in Sainsbury, Tesco, aldi etc. and if you are getting Manuka honey get at least MG 10+ it is about £10 a jar the ones with MG20+ are over £20 a jar.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 13, 2015
BoboYekini:
This makes so much sense. Off the top of my head, I'd also think you want to avoid using handkerchiefs for the face as one would just rub dirt in. Wash with clean water as often as you can during your day.

Exactly. It's better to solve skin/health problems from the source.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by MightyFortress: 1:51pm On May 13, 2015
I go try am...
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by lilwheezy1(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2015
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by sexymoma(f): 2:01pm On May 13, 2015
Calebosko:
pls are u serious for this or just a joke?pls if tru i wil try it
biGPoppaSays:

how does it work?? + how many days effect result
Im serious ,since i started using it... no more facial cleanser ooo
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by uniquepb(f): 2:14pm On May 13, 2015
Another method is toothpaste with salt. scrub and Leave it for 10 min then wash off gently. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 2:18pm On May 13, 2015
uniquepb:
Another method is toothpaste with salt. scrub and Leave it for 10 min then wash off gently. [color=#000099][/color]

Salt is not good for the skin, it deplets and drys it out. Just as it is bad for consumption, it is also bad for the skin.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 13, 2015
stephenqueen:

Na who come ask you question na angry angry

U dull sha
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by fwonders22: 2:29pm On May 13, 2015
sexymoma:
#teamtoothpaste kiss I swear u gonna come hear for testimony Apply tooth paste on a soft brush Scrub on face mildly
grin
sexymoma:
#teamtoothpaste kiss I swear u gonna come hear for testimony Apply tooth paste on a soft brush Scrub on face mildly
lolz you no well ooooo LWKMD
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by stephenqueen: 2:31pm On May 13, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

U dull sha
angry angry
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 13, 2015
I would rather apply that to my stomach.
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by marylandcakes: 2:32pm On May 13, 2015
Velocitron:

For some reason, homemade recipes didn't work for me at all but one thing that I found made the biggest and most noticeable difference to my skin was when I stopped touching my face (except when I was sure my hands were completely clean). It's one of the many ignored causes of skin problems.

Also, keep a clean diet and change your sheets/pillowcases regularly.

What about the oil and dead skin cells that the facial skin produces?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 13, 2015
stephenqueen:

angry angry

*yawns*
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Emenandez4lyf(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2015
sexymoma:
#teamtoothpaste kiss
I swear u gonna come hear for testimony
Apply tooth paste on a soft brush
Scrub on face mildly
pls can u elucidate further ?
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by tomakint: 2:43pm On May 13, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

You will get better results putting all these inside fresh agege bread.
....shocked shocked shocked you mean with raw oats or grounded raw rice......grin grin e be like say you don die before. @Op, you are right....at least I know of honey and lemon juice as skin exfoliators!

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Nayok(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2015
Add cow urine and try again. U will thank me later
Madcow:
My face is still rough undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Ephemmm: 2:45pm On May 13, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

1 1/2 tablespoons of honey = N100 (bottled)
1/2 tablespoon of natural yogurt = N60 (Fan milk)
1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice = N25 (ketu market)
I tablespoon of oats or grounded rice = N100
Transportation cost = N300
Total cost = N1,000 max

If I be woman< I no fit marry you wallahi.... Chai!
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by sexymoma(f): 2:48pm On May 13, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
pls can u elucidate further ?
Which wan be elucidate again... apply toothpaste untop fomular tooth brush use am scrub face mildly...
Re: How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2015
sexymoma:
Meaning of what you've written pls
trust no one...including your aunty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Interesting Fun Facts About The Human Body / Gastroenteritis And Malaria Killed 62 People In Kogi / COVID-19: We May Be Counting Bodies In Hundreds In Next 3 Weeks - Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.