Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) (86635 Views)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) / Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:
I'll contact u

Oluwa o! You will contact me.....!

Babe gbabe, ewa yi popu, I fix die onto your matter... When should been expecting you today?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Spaxon(f): 10:38am On May 14, 2015
Awoofawo:

Oluwa o! You will contact me.....!

Babe gbabe, ewa yi popu, I fix die onto your matter... When should been expecting you today?

undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2015
Why you com bone face like this babe, our matter dey God hand! You wan make I wire more kudi onto d1, I sent you yes.day?
Spaxon:

undecided
undecided
Spaxon:

undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Spaxon(f): 11:26am On May 14, 2015
Awoofawo:
Why you com bone face like this babe, our matter dey God hand! You wan make I wire more kudi onto d1, I sent you yes.day? undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 11:38am On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:

Why u com dey do me like this!

Waliatalia I fix do extratime, include overtime over ur matter.

See the ground on which you are standing just now, is lace and saturate with your heavenly scent, wouldn't mind rolling at your feet dancing heavenly shoki..... cool grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Spaxon(f): 11:41am On May 14, 2015
Awoofawo:

Why u com dey do me like this!

Waliatalia I fix do extratime, include overtime over ur matter.

See the ground on which you are standing just now, is lace and saturate with your heavenly scent, wouldn't mind rolling at your feet dancing heavenly shoki..... cool grin

raxxye I saw ur pm..
nice write up......
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Raxxye(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:

raxxye I saw ur pm..
nice write up......

Lol@nice write up. As if it was an essay!
You have replied. Haven't you?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Spaxon(f): 12:24pm On May 14, 2015
Raxxye:
Lol@nice write up. As if it was an essay! You have replied. Haven't you?

nope not yet
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by UrsyBaby: 1:24pm On May 14, 2015
That giel is up to standard, abeg! She make sense no be small; even as I fine pass her...I go still acknowledge God's craftmanship.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2015
cry
Spaxon:
raxxye I saw ur pm.. nice write up......

undecided
Spaxon:
raxxye I saw ur pm.. nice write up......

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by tpiadotcom: 4:26pm On May 14, 2015
these things are obviously some deep ogboni stuff.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 14, 2015
Awoofawo:

Bro I hail! Don follow you chasing the babe all over thread, but I no blame you, na this kind babe dey make men disown mother, if mama say my son you fix marry her! cool

Hope you are to the task because I sure say no b only dey for ground to win the babe heart..... cool

I abi make me go buy ticket com match for ground. Na TKO I go you sha, o ya beg me.... ; D make I no fight you onto her cool
LOL, bros no be my fault d girl too fine. (no buy any ticket o)
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:
I'll contact u
dele813@gmail.com
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Spaxon(f): 6:02pm On May 14, 2015
dancok:
dele813@gmail.com
if I have to
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2015
dancok:
LOL, bros no be my fault d girl too fine. (no buy any ticket o)

I no blame you! But as I be areafather for her hood, you must dobale and appease awon orisha with bottles of orijin and good black thing. Hope you understand my parro!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 14, 2015
Awoofawo:

I no blame you! But as I be areafather for her hood, you must dobale and appease awon orisha with bottles of orijin and good black thing. Hope you understand my parro!

I think am even smelling something, why both of your quotes(she and u) are coming same time.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:
if I have to
ok
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2015
dancok:
I think am even smelling something, why both of your quotes(she and u) are coming same time.

Coming to where, mail the shayo. Contact just4jesus for detail about how move thing like from USA to Nigeria.

Once you appease the Orisha, no problem again! cool grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by sukkot: 11:11pm On May 14, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
ah oga sukkot do you think this marriage has any corelation with the www3? Was it prophesied sir?
make i consult ifa grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by tpiadotcom: 11:22pm On May 14, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
ah oga sukkot do you think this marriage has any corelation with the www3?

of course it does.

Was it prophesied sir

no it wasn't, as far as I know.

thought we were courting Tanzania.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by sukkot: 11:26pm On May 14, 2015
tpiadotcom:

of course it does.

tpia how body na
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Olaone1: 11:26pm On May 14, 2015
tpiadotcom:

of course it does.

T sweetie grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by tpiadotcom: 11:45pm On May 14, 2015
^ are you olaedo?

is that not a female name?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by nduchucks: 9:44am On May 15, 2015
Many of you people are either vain or have never dated smashingly beautiful women.

The phrase "beauty is only skin deep" is not only a great adage, but a very reliable one. If you marry a beauty queen or live with one, the novelty of the outward beauty will die off within a few short days, weeks or months; certainly not years. Thereafter your chances of being happy with your life are just as good, if not better as if you had married a woman of modest beauty.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Olaone1: 3:57pm On May 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:
^ are you olaedo?

is that not a female name?
Edo what? It's your husbie, Tpia. Your one and only wink

I'm not Edo oo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 15, 2015
Nnemuka:

Says who? Older guys are better than younger guys when it comes to love and marriage.

They have young minds and will take care of a woman perfectly. I will choose an older man over a younger guy anyday.

By their comments your shall know em...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Elections Not Postponed - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.