Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) (86636 Views)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) / Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by lilflipnerd: 12:55pm On May 13, 2015
Pretty lady bought with. Money

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by PAnaceA7(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2015
The man carry eye go market oo... Money speaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by phiszo(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2015
money, power and fame attracts beautiful ladies.....
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Phizzlephizz(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2015
Very soon now this lady would grow old. That's what happens when you f-u-c-k with old people

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by sammyj: 12:56pm On May 13, 2015
Oshi BABA , Enjoy carry go BABA !!! grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by olu4life(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2015
jaybee3:
How da fvck did he pull it off?
U sef follow shock!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nnemuka(f): 12:57pm On May 13, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by jaybee3(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2015
Kayworld26:
Did you just ask that? grin
Money is simply power mehhnnnnnnnn

I'm sorry, I just can't imagine how that gyallll can wake up to the eyesore!

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 13, 2015
At the right price......any woman can be bought. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Hope15: 12:57pm On May 13, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Could this be love? undecided

Na one Nollywood film title be dis o

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 13, 2015
Lala Fortez - sounds like she is not a Nigerian.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Abee79(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2015
Beauty and the Beast
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by jamace(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2015
Ukpabi ukpabi ! shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 13, 2015
jaybee3:

become a governor first naaa...
they will be asking how the hell they can pull you off!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by laplace12(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2015
jaybee3:

grin grin

money bro, money.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by lion042(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2015
Money can buy any woman in the world, women are like 10 naira bread except my mom and sisters
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by kingiykon(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2015
Good 4 him
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by mikron(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2015
With money all things are possible

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 1:01pm On May 13, 2015
i suspected them when i saw dem at d party organised by osho in edo state after apc won d just concluded presidential election. good for dem. wish dem d best
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by stelaar(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2015
I simply judge a mans looks by how beautiful the lady he is able to woo
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by tatafonaijacom(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2015
such a georguoes lady, this man like better thing sef , see more of her at www.tatafonaija.com
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 13, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Could this be love? undecided
cheesy what else grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by LatestTrend: 1:04pm On May 13, 2015
Badt guy grin

lion042:
Money can buy any woman in the world, women are like 10 naira bread except my mom and sisters
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 13, 2015
jaybee3:

grin embarassed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2015
Spaxon:
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

You are a very wicked someborry... grin Meanwhile you fine o, what if Oshobaba had come to SEE your pops with palmy... grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Boscog(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2015
Is that a good life of exemplary?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by jaybee3(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2015
ziqqz:

become a governor first naaa...
they will be asking how the hell they can pull you off!
Thank goodness you won't have such doubt if you find me walking with 'em sorta beauty
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by TopHand: 1:05pm On May 13, 2015
Taylor86:
politicians and their urge for young bloods

if not for money what will dis pretty b doing with osho wey dey be like obasanjo younger brother
ay
Money is a desirable object both men and women seek it, bros dont jealous too much try ya best and find ya own sack of gold but pls look 4 the good sack not illegal one like kidnapping, drugs, robbery etc I pray u and I find the right one Amin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 13, 2015
jaybee3:

Common, My governor doesnt look that bad jor smiley
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by nanizle(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2015
Damn! what a beauty!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by kagel: 1:08pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=33695583]

CHAYI!!!! SEE BEAUTY AND BEAST
WOMAN NTOOO,UNA LOVE MONEY PASS THE TROUGH PERTION OF LOVE

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 13, 2015
jaybee3:

Thank goodness you won't have such doubt if you find me walking with 'em sorta beauty

bros, any guy running things can't be surprised at pweety chics lurking around.
beautiful women have been chasing our money siiiiiiiiiiiince -10,000BC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Elections Not Postponed - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.