Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them (852 Views)

Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol! / Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady / WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them by njuwo(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2015
American Daughter: Mum, I wanna go see Jenny my course mate.

American Mum: Alright sugar, don't forget to call me if you gonna sleep over there. (Kisses daughter on her forehead).

Nigerian Daughter: Mummy, i, i, i, i,...

Nigerian Mum: You what? When did you become a stammerer?

Nigerian Daughter: I, i want to go and see my class mate, Onome.

Nigerian Mum: Who is Onome? What is her surname? Where does she live? Is she staying with her parents? What does she do? Where is her village? Haven't you heard of Ebola, kidnapping and bombing? Why can't you stay in your own house? How many times do you see Onome or whatever her name is, coming to visit you ehn? Or don't you have any shame?

Nigerian mum pikin wey wan lost go lost meaning; a child that wants to spoil will spoil. It is not by caging them.
Re: What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them by Realsufi: 2:56pm On May 13, 2015
U are right, but what our parents did is really helping
Re: What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them by DahtzFestjayz: 2:58pm On May 13, 2015
Its Protecting their wards.
Re: What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them by Princecalm(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2015
Even if the child will get spoilt at the end, it will still take time.
Re: What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 13, 2015
@ops, And will u compare the moral/discipline our nigeria daughters/girls has to that of Americans? I think they are trying to do their job as a mother very well. I am 100% in support of this one O.
Re: What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them by Tallesty1(m): 3:06pm On May 13, 2015
Our parents parents know that there are many wolves out there.
Re: What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them by 47xxx(m): 3:13pm On May 13, 2015
true buh most times, d wards will become very wayward when they finally becum free of their parents like wen they finally enta uni.
Re: What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them by leshluap(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2015
Nigeria mothers, been over protective before the fall of man.
Re: What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them by Epathra(f): 4:32pm On May 13, 2015
I'm a testimony of how this really helps! Bad company KILLS good manners.
I can only suggest they be more subtle and that they should try and explain their actions!

Go African mom's! I've got d best one though!
Re: What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them by tpiadotcom: 4:48pm On May 13, 2015
this is the second or third time since yesterday where people with Igbo monikers are using style to diss Nigerian women (Igbo women actually).

Are there issues which need to be handled?
Re: What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them by sarmiie(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2015
Righttttttttt!!!!
Re: What American Mothers Do To Their Children And Nigerian Mothers Don't Do To Them by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 13, 2015
Dafuq? So, now, granting your child wayward locomotion is now bad? Abeg, cage them. It will make them better people in the future.

(1) (Reply)

Guys/ladies,,describe Your Previous Relationship In Two Words / Pennis Lip Stick For Sale / if Ur father gave this reason for not accepting the girl u want to marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.