Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (45909 Views)

Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by agarawu23(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2015
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 13, 2015
zerojinx:
11 a black belt holder

Very important Oh...
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Aromas: 8:01pm On May 13, 2015
Akinrogun:
ideal family....
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by xdunamis(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2015
A
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Yemiolads(f): 8:01pm On May 13, 2015
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by cilifa: 8:02pm On May 13, 2015
Marry a television with remote so you can always switch to your desired channel.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by canalily(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2015
As i dnt want marry nkoundecided
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Emenahagos02(m): 8:03pm On May 13, 2015
My problem is not on the list undecided or is it only 10 types of Women we have
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by ifydadiva(f): 8:03pm On May 13, 2015
Thankful smiley am not a victim of any of those vices
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by An2elect2(f): 8:04pm On May 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Lack of exposure and orientation...

It has to be. People just sit in front of their computers to type rubbish assumptions.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nnaemiemax: 8:08pm On May 13, 2015
Aktor365:

http://www.naij.com/438292-warning-10-types-of-women-you-should-never-marry.html

The PIG Woman!
So unkempt, lazy and ayanmaish that she leaves her poo in the toilet till evening and remembers to flush only when you remind her.
Stuffs her used panties and bra in her box and askes you to give her money to take them to dry cleaner.
Leaves your home in filt only for you to come home with your colleagues and see her still her watching film with the whole place messed up.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 13, 2015
An2elect2:

It has to be. People just sit in front of their computers to type rubbish assumptions.

It's the age.... Everyone wants to express his/herself via the internet now... No need for personal virtue or charisma.. There is an app for everything now, including for thinking and reasoning... Women Just pay attention to what e opposite sex wants more than what they want... Tragic...
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nnaemiemax: 8:10pm On May 13, 2015
Aktor365:

http://www.naij.com/438292-warning-10-types-of-women-you-should-never-marry.html

The PIG Woman!
So unkempt, lazy and ayanmaish that she leaves her poo in the toilet till evening and remembers to flush only when you remind her.
Stuffs her used panties and bra in her box and askes you to give her money to take them to dry cleaner.
Leaves your home in filt only for you to come home with your colleagues and see her still watching film with wrapper on and the whole place messed up with dirt and nylons.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 13, 2015
Nnaemiemax:

The PIG Woman!
Leaves your home in filt only for you to come home with your colleagues and see her still her watching film with the whole place messed up.

Heavy imagery... Such woman should not.... must not exist...
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 13, 2015
That no 4 hit me hard
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Acebrain28(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2015
SUMMARY: JUST go for A NEW MOTHER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by bropeee(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2015
so who should we now marry, cos almost all ladies has atleast one of these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Rhozabeth(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2015
@op, everywoman falls into one or more of this catedory! If u say don't marry them, then we are never going to get married!
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by kinibigdeal(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2015
And these sets of women too

1 Share

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Bsc(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2015
Pr0ton:
More fun being with a woman with all of these.
Ur campaign banner dey too rugged! U fit ruggedly win oh
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by shacxy(f): 8:16pm On May 13, 2015
twoondei:
All na wash. Only broke guys worry about materialistic women.
vry simple, lik serious....
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by gabinogem(m): 8:17pm On May 13, 2015
Nice writeup... By their fruits u shall know them..
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Zellie: 8:23pm On May 13, 2015
I was expecting to see The Feminist. Well grin
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by An2elect2(f): 8:27pm On May 13, 2015
Freemanan:

It's the age.... Everyone wants to express his/herself via the internet now... No need for personal virtue or charisma.. There is an app for everything now, including for thinking and reasoning... Women Just pay attention to what e opposite sex wants more than what they want... Tragic...

i just cant agree more. Very scary. And stupid too. There is a whole world outside there, a thing, a man, a woman, a gift or whatever for everyone why kill ourselves over what some starved buffoon thinks?

Humans are so damn weak and vulnerable. The media just exposed us.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by irunoko(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2015
grin grin

e be like say na list week we dey grin
50 reasons to stand up
20 reasons to sit down

10 reasons to sleep and so on and so forth grin

1 Like

Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by maryhaam(f): 8:31pm On May 13, 2015
iykedare:

You are simply asking us not to marry nigerian women because more than 98% of them are materialistic.
picture of survey or I don't believe it.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by akigbemaru: 8:36pm On May 13, 2015
10 types of women not to marry.
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Awoofawo(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2015
The Mortal Combat Ninja Alway fighting everyone within her reach. The husband go dey fear going home after work everyday.... cool
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 13, 2015
An2elect2:

i just cant agree more. Very scary. And stupid too. There is a whole world outside there, a thing, a man, a woman, a gift or whatever for everyone why kill ourselves over what some starved buffoon thinks?

Humans are so damn weak and vulnerable. The media just exposed us.

I doubt if things can get better tho.... We seem to enjoy the decadency.... My annoyance is that women are the major casualty in this war...
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by An2elect2(f): 8:47pm On May 13, 2015
Freemanan:

I doubt if things can get better tho.... We seem to enjoy the decadency
Things are getting worse and men can hardly care as long as their interests are met
Freemanan:
My annoyance is that women are the major casualty in this war...
na today
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by proftosin(f): 8:48pm On May 13, 2015
y women all d tym y nt write about men too
Re: WARNING: 10 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry by proftosin(f): 8:49pm On May 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hmmmm nice list op btw i want u to create a thread on ten types of men ladies should not marry as well cheesy
seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple In Navy Uniform / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Strictly For Men's Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.