Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones (35889 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians – Adeyemi Attacks Tinubu / Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) / The Dumbness Of The “convoy ” Story: Buhari Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 7:54pm On May 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Who is the OP if I may ask?

Is he a verified entity on here?
Is there any credible source to his claims of mismanagement and financial misappropriation?
Nice questions...To your first question, The OP (cramjones) is an APC propagandist here on Nairaland, If you frequent the politics section, he won't be a stranger to you. The only reason he's criticizing this man is just because he's a PDP member, If Mr. Ben had been an APC senator-elect....This loquacious imp wouldn't have said a word about the man's wealth. Talk about gross hypocrisy undecided

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by kenchylala: 7:59pm On May 13, 2015
otokx:
Pictures sure speak a thousand words.

$5million right, is it the pool dats 5 million dollars cos I can't see d mansion here that's worth $5 million How much too install a pool?? Haters everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by Biafranqueeen: 7:59pm On May 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
I expect to read something damning.

These stories and pictures are at best, baselesssmiley
Except it's now okay to say all wealthy and affluent people are corrupt and dubious.

I think u should read the post properly.

He was DG of NTA for 8 years on a salary of N200,000 per month which is N2,400,000 annually. How did he get the funds to open a multi-billion Private Station in Nigeria?

It is suspicious if a very thin woman gets a public job and in a matter of months becomes as fat as you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by Tshaphilo: 8:00pm On May 13, 2015
cramjones:
Let us all give a round of applause to Mr. Ben Murray-Bruce, Senator-Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria an founding Chairman of the Silverbird Group. I have read his tweets and watched his speech. I must say it was heart warming to begin to see Nigerian public figures speak out on the real issues plaguing the country. That being said, and while we agree and applaud Mr Murray-Bruce, we must be very weary, lest we take this messenger as an epitome of the message he preaches. Who is Mr. Bruce? Well, I have known Mr. Bruce for over 20 years now. I am not close to him, but I know him loosely.

This man managed NTA for 8 years. NTA was basically ran to the ground during this time. Mr. Murray was never wealthy before NTA. He lived in a modest house in Lagos. We all know that it was after he left NTA that he became rich despite his salary as DG being N200,000 per month on average while he ran the institution. He then went to establish the Silverbird group which has been fairly successful. I am not against being rich and successful. However, I am against those who steal public money and invest it in the businesses to make it look like they are wealthy from the business, and then turn around and say Nigerians public officials are corrupt. When your son is in the safety of LA playing around with all sorts of Los Angeles women. That is certainly not acceptable!

He received part payment for a 33billion naira contract from Akwa Ibom without executing the job, not even a land excavation!

Silverbird group received nothing less than $20 million from GEJ during the campaign. Our tax money went to this man called Murray-Bruce.

Well congrats to him on his election. But Mr. Bruce we are not buying it. Only gullible Nigerians will buy it.

In the meantime, enjoy views of his son "playing" in his $5million mansion in Los Angeles!

-CramJones
cramejones or wotever didnt know the bruce
we all grew up on the same area in the early 70s n their father has a functional super market then which was known as domino. They were two one was located at Herbert macauly n the other at commercial avenue all at Yaba Local government area. So get ur history straightened up Cramejones

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 13, 2015
sometimes I read the comments before I read the actual post. especially when the post is long.
Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by mcgaius: 8:01pm On May 13, 2015
cramjones:
Let us all give a round of applause to Mr. Ben Murray-Bruce, Senator-Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria an founding Chairman of the Silverbird Group. I have read his tweets and watched his speech. I must say it was heart warming to begin to see Nigerian public figures speak out on the real issues plaguing the country. That being said, and while we agree and applaud Mr Murray-Bruce, we must be very weary, lest we take this messenger as an epitome of the message he preaches. Who is Mr. Bruce? Well, I have known Mr. Bruce for over 20 years now. I am not close to him, but I know him loosely.

This man managed NTA for 8 years. NTA was basically ran to the ground during this time. Mr. Murray was never wealthy before NTA. He lived in a modest house in Lagos. We all know that it was after he left NTA that he became rich despite his salary as DG being N200,000 per month on average while he ran the institution. He then went to establish the Silverbird group which has been fairly successful. I am not against being rich and successful. However, I am against those who steal public money and invest it in the businesses to make it look like they are wealthy from the business, and then turn around and say Nigerians public officials are corrupt. When your son is in the safety of LA playing around with all sorts of Los Angeles women. That is certainly not acceptable!

He received part payment for a 33billion naira contract from Akwa Ibom without executing the job, not even a land excavation!

Silverbird group received nothing less than $20 million from GEJ during the campaign. Our tax money went to this man called Murray-Bruce.

Well congrats to him on his election. But Mr. Bruce we are not buying it. Only gullible Nigerians will buy it.

In the meantime, enjoy views of his son "playing" in his $5million mansion in Los Angeles!

-CramJones
Crap Jones has no moral justification to attack BMB and he even went childish to post the pic of his son having fun in Yankee.Check your previous post where you admitted having made up to 150000 usd in publicising APC on nairaland.I think you are on the same mission.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by akinszz: 8:04pm On May 13, 2015
For those who do not understand What cramjones is saying is how can a thief suddenly changed to human right activist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 13, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
laffin uu anyhow here brodva... uu can use the closest lagoon! just kip walking till u finally drown grin BMB for president come 2019 cheesy Anu mpama

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 13, 2015
MizMyColi:
I expect to read something damning.

These stories and pictures are at best, baselesssmiley
Except it's now okay to say all wealthy and affluent people are corrupt and dubious.
u understand bahh?? i lurv ya name btw.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by anonimi: 8:06pm On May 13, 2015
Bad belle on display by a chronic loser.

Scamjones should tell us about his father, the late Fani Power or his former boss, OBJ for whom he was an attack dog or how much he received as Jonathan's Director of Communications.

If Nigerians should be weary of anyone between scamjones and Murray Bruce, it is clearly scamjones who is a completely and utterly useless male har'lot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by shammah1(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2015
Bad belle
cramjones:

-CramJones
Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 13, 2015
The message not the messenger. Is he saying the right thing? Yes?

To hell with moral authority. Speak the truth.

But why was this man quiet since? After the subsidy debate he said nothing like Nigeria has been going well!

If this man is truly established in his business, I doubt he will want to come into politics. He's in it for money to regroup brah!! He's in it for the money. If business is going fine, he'll want to focus on growing his empire. He is no philanthropist. Where has he been when the rot in Bayelsa state goes on? Oh he isn't even speaking for his own people in Bayelsa.

My verdict, he is saying the truth but he is no messiah. In fact he is one of them!! We all know them. The ones in both APC, PDP etc.. One of them! He can send his kid to LA to school but he can't use his media house to canvass for change in his backyard in Bayelsa?

Hahahahaha Ben Murray Bruce... Speak out for those in Bayelsa without water to drink. Speak out for children of Bayelsa who are starving in the creeks! Speak out for those yet to enjoy democracy in your state !! Not flying first class while taking a picture from a first class in bollocks. The picture you uploaded is first class!!! You uploaded from the front cabin and said you don't fly first class? Wow!!!

Hypocrite!! Why haven't you used your media house for the oppressed in Bayelsa since?

Just another truth speaking thief!!
You speak the truth. Yea, I need the meSage but Bleep you for coming with deception and truth!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by shammah1(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2015
Don't mind APC shity
SeverusSnape:

Nice questions...To your first question, The OP (cramjones) is an APC propagandist here on Nairaland, If you frequent the politics section, he won't be a stranger to you. The only reason he's criticizing this man is just because he's a PDP member, If Mr. Ben had been an APC senator-elect....This loquacious imp wouldn't have said a word about the man's wealth. Talk about gross hypocrisy undecided
Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by Sibrah: 8:11pm On May 13, 2015
I am against Cramjones on this one.
The message the messenger is preaching is too weighty for us to start muddling it with the identity of the messenger here, if it takes ex-thieves and usurper to liberate us from the shackles of 70% recurrent expenditure, then so be it. Murray Bruce ride on.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 13, 2015
Sibrah:
I am against Cramjones on this one.
The message the messenger is preaching is too weighty for us to start muddling it with the identity of the messenger here, if it takes ex-thieves and usurper to liberate us from the shackles of 70% recurrent expenditure, then so be it. Murray bruce rid on.

I agree maybe I went to far. I endorse his message though! Thank you for your contribution.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by preselect(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2015
Mr CramJones

imagine everything wey mr bruce talk, comot him name, replace am with el-rufai or buhari. just imagine say na buhari talk those things, . . . . ahaaaa. . . now u can see that the words make sense abi. gud, now let's arrange the words, do something about am, later we take care of the messenger.

nigerian state is so horrible at the moment that there are no saints to salvage the situation. the best we can hope for a born again criminals. .. . . . . .

that's why we "elected" a retired terrorist with dictatorial experience as the savior of our democracy. No be so

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by ocheejemb: 8:14pm On May 13, 2015
OP is a bit of an idiot. So you think the man who owns a hugely sucessful media company with cinemas, radio stations and a tv station should be poor.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by vislabraye(m): 8:23pm On May 13, 2015
If his son is living like a king in LA does that make Murray Bruce corrupt ?

Op if Bruce embezzled all the money you claimed he did, why wasn't he taken to court ?
What you said about NTA is false. It was one of the best stations during his time.

We know that Murray Bruce has been a businessman ever since. But isn't it funny that when people show concrete evidence that Tinubu is corrupt, his supporters rise upto his defence claiming that Tinubu was born rich
I'm tired of people with double standard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by brownlord: 8:24pm On May 13, 2015
Surprise people still take clown-jones serious on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by brownlord: 8:30pm On May 13, 2015
vislabraye:
If his son is living like a king in LA does that make Murray Bruce corrupt ?

Op if Bruce embezzled all the money you claimed he did, why wasn't he taken to court ?
What you said about NTA is false. It was one of the best stations during his time.

We know that Murray Bruce has been a businessman ever since. But isn't it funny that when people show concrete evidence that Tinubu is corrupt, his supporters rise upto his defence claiming that Tinubu was born rich
I'm tired of people with double standard

You mean berem?

She's going to tell you something like "the secret of business expansion"

Whatever that means, Nigerians are too foolish.

Imagine a clown like the op that admitted to receiving money to spam the Internet for a certain party is out there calling someone corrupt for daring to take a lead against kworupshion.

Smh

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by tonte(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2015
What is flamboyant about his sons lifestyle that you know?

sammyj:
Some body that cannot even control his sons flamboyant life style is the one that want to stop or expose corruption. This is another story for the gods!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by kinibigdeal(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2015
The foundation of your gibberish is that you hate the truth. If i own a private station will i advertise for free for anyone, be it GEJ or GMB? how will i pay salaries? go back and read the man story when he was running from one bank to the other looking for loan to establish silverbird galleria. Atleast, silverbird as been in existence before GEJ emerge or was it GEJ campaign fund that he uses before GEJ was even nominated as vice. We should always use our sense when we talk somtimes, it shows how dull you are in your critics. Am also a critics though not on NL but i make sure my critics is based on profound truth and constructive but not a fallacious and destructive lies. You said he was earning 200k, are you for real? where did you both sat down and he reveal is salary to you? show us a copy of the statement of his salary then. The problem is our thought has been bought by some political asersterical nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by tonte(m): 8:35pm On May 13, 2015
Too many physically and ofcourse mentally poor people on this Nairaland I mean what's flamboyant about having a party in a pool that is in your backyard and taking pictures with your personal friends....or is it because it's not in Nigeria? Forgetting that Murray Bruce is biracial so him and his kids are also from another country...which may or may not be the U.S. the way some of you think just disgust me

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by omojeesu(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2015
THANK YOU. I AM WILLING TO GIVE BEN A CHANCE, BENEFIT OF DOUBT. FOR NOW HE IS A GREAT NIGERIAN TO ME.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by OreMI22: 8:38pm On May 13, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Even if Ben Bruce has $23 billion dollars like Dangote, he was never a government official. So he can spend his money they way he likes. It is when thieves like Obasanjo, Alameseigha, Ibori etc live like kings simply because they were former public servants that you already know they stole your money
Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by cupidhero(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2015
That bwois has got nada! Y'all acting up for nothing.
Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by iiiyyyk(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2015
NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE

Attacking the messenger , while the message is unattended. Evil cramjones.
Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by dustydee: 8:41pm On May 13, 2015
cramjones:

We all know that it was after he left NTA that he became rich despite his salary as DG being N200,000 per month on average while he ran the institution. He then went to establish the Silverbird group which has been fairly successful. I am not against being rich and successful.
He established Silverbird before his appointment as NTA DG. Please get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by Tinyemeka(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2015
sammyj:
Some body that cannot even control his sons flamboyant life style is the one that want to stop or expose corruption. This is another story for the gods!!! grin grin

What is flamboyant about the son's lifestyle?
Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by 9jatatafo(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2015
Where is my candle? PHCN don take light, I beg I want jack comments and e-war! Keep them coming as I am taking notes.
cc: Seun Osewa for Nairaland.
Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by fritiyo: 8:48pm On May 13, 2015
sleektalker:
Op, ur so right, what has this man don for Nigerians? Self centered. Even the movie tickets him own na 1500 not till the advent of Genesis. Plastic coke cost 300, making life difficult for young boys and their chicks...

At least hundred of young man n women as been employed by mr Ben Bruce through his businesses across Nigeria.
As a business man he has the prerogative to fixe price on his products to get return on investment.
Did Bruce tell u to go about dating girls thereby spending money on them.
If i may ask, are u free?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones by koma1(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2015
In as much as I support ben bruse plans to sanitise the senate he is part of those that benefited from past corrupt governments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Politics Without Bitterness As Ganduje And Dawisu's Convoys Greet Each Other. / DSS Arrests Bello Bodejo, Miyetti Allah President For Setting Up Vigilante Group / 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.