Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

“it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed (19042 Views)

Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel / Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by MrBasketball: 1:53pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:

My data go soon finish abeg u fit send me mtn #1500?
Must you always show how bitchy you are? undecided
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by babajero(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2015
tempest69:
show me a politician that doesn't lie you product of a failed contraceptive
that is why buhari is using you and your family like toys
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by tempest69: 6:29am On May 29, 2015
babajero:
that is why buhari is using you and your family like toys
are u this pained tongue? Blame it on ur mother for a failed contraceptive....dummy
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by 99100(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2015
tempest69:
Can someone shut this pig's (metuh) mouth
I guess he is still pained by the outcome of the just concluded result. Even his father lied to his mother before he could bang her or perhaps marry her. So he should show us a honest politician and I will prove to him that my mother is still a virgin.
May 29 loading.......

FTC for the third time today

So u are justifying d lie by Liar Mohammed , right?
U are more dumb than liar Mohammed.
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by babajero(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2015
tempest69:
are u this pained tongue? Blame it on ur mother for a failed contraceptive....dummy
when you get home tell it to your parents and your elder ones, your post alone shows you are worthless and your family is a failure, because it is only a child from a failed home that abuse others parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / Obasanjo & El-Rufai In Italy For Brenthurst Conference On Elections Monitoring / What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.