Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

“it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed (19044 Views)

Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel / Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Donpizzle(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2015
When we say; names affect our behavoiur sme pple dnt bliv. Y shuld MOHAMMED stop liein when he bears LAI.
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 13, 2015
ijustdey:
PDP is always looking for something relevant to hold on to

is this how they want to start playing the opposition cardundecided

Na wa ooo, so they should start looking for something that is irrelevant to hold on too abi?

Holding on to something relevant na wahala again for Nigeria!

May God deliver Nigeria from Nigerians
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Bamz(m): 11:00pm On May 13, 2015
Mogidi:

Why would a father name his son liar? Liar Mohammed can't change, he was named Liar at birth for a reason, lying is in his blood.

LOL Mogidi Mogidi true to your moniker.

1 Like

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Mykelpato(m): 11:08pm On May 13, 2015
grin grin 'Liar Moha_Maid' e go hot when PDP becomes the opposition party, Trust fayose nau
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by BabaO2: 11:13pm On May 13, 2015
Lai Mohammed is the best publicity man so far in the history of Nigeria, take it or you leave it. He knows how to use the precise words at the right time.
He is always ahead of dumb GEJ and his team which always frustrate their efforts and put them in big embarrassments.

1 Like

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Seamareggae(m): 11:16pm On May 13, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hehe
16 years of what? 16 years of half the apc members rule in pdp? Who r hungry for more power n all they did was to change their name n logo?
When people say pdp ruled 16 years I laugh. So all those who destroyed pdp n ran to apc r now saints?
So unreasonable.
*pukes*
Were Buhari, Tinubu in PDP before No go puke for ur body....
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Elerineye01(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2015
Too much ado about nothing...
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by fasbat(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2015
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/transition-committee-lai-mohammed-planned-to-throw-nigeria-into-crisis-pdp/
Metuh shd expect Alhaji Mohamed to fire back in less than 24hrs! Love that man, d next Information Minister...

1 Like

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by ahaz: 11:44pm On May 13, 2015
tempest69:
Can someone shut this pig's (metuh) mouth

May 29 loading.......

FTC for the third time today
is that what u have to say over this report or u didn't read it cos u want me to believe ure the actual pig here
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by ijustdey: 11:56pm On May 13, 2015
byrron:

Na wa ooo, so they should start looking for something that is irrelevant to hold on too abi?

Holding on to something relevant na wahala again for Nigeria!

May God deliver Nigeria from Nigerians

Amen
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by kodded(m): 1:06am On May 14, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WHO IS OVER BLOWING YOUR EGO BY TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE SEXY?
that moniker belong to a guy o ............... dont be decievd he download those pics online
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by ideykwum: 1:35am On May 14, 2015
A child like you can wake up and insult your elders...That's a privilege! People llike Ojukwu fought to ensure this privilege!! Whether you think so or not! Be careful or your words will come to haunt you!

irunoobo:
undecided

OJU IKU IS A COWARD FOR KILLING 3MILLION Biafra JEWS AND RUNNING AWAY TO IVORY COAST undecided
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by ayayo: 2:18am On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Why would a father name his son liar? Liar Mohammed can't change, he was named Liar at birth for a reason, lying is in his blood.

Well, Lai is d short form of Layiwola better still Olayiwola. Meaning, multiple wealth (impliedly) or wealth flows into wealth. That is a cool cool name right grin
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by tempest69: 2:31am On May 14, 2015
ahaz:
is that what u have to say over this report or u didn't read it cos u want me to believe ure the actual pig here
I guess you are still pained by the outcome of the just concluded result. Even your father lied to your mother before he could bang her or perhaps marry her. So show me a honest politician and I will prove you that ur mother is still a virgin. Maggot!!!!
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by drfk001(m): 3:08am On May 14, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

OJU IKU IS A COWARD FOR KILLING 3MILLION Biafra JEWS AND RUNNING AWAY TO IVORY COAST undecided
ok we have noticed you....you can go back to your shît hole
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 3:32am On May 14, 2015
Lie lai
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by tit(f): 3:41am On May 14, 2015
ayayo:

Well, Lai is d short form of Layiwola better still Olayiwola. Meaning, multiple wealth (impliedly) or wealth flows into wealth. That is a cool cool name right grin

no lie on top Lie head oo.
everybody knows him as Lie Mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Seadove70(m): 5:30am On May 14, 2015
Why only APC?
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by JAHseal: 6:52am On May 14, 2015
PDP won't stop 2 amaze me. U have lost, una don lose, PERIOD! We don't pray 2 see ur type again; whether here or in d HEREAFTER. #mayGodSeeGMBthrough
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by babajero(m): 6:57am On May 14, 2015
tempest69:
I guess he is still pained by the outcome of the just concluded result. Even his father lied to his mother before he could bang her or perhaps marry her. So he should show us a honest politician and I will prove to him that my mother is still a virgin.
May 29 loading.......

you are a dumb fellow, just because your father is a liar does not mean lie mohamed should lie to Nigerians.
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:58am On May 14, 2015
No, its not yet time. May 29th is still far.
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by streetvoice: 7:10am On May 14, 2015
@tempest69 or warefa you call ursef u can Neva talk sense since I have been reading ur contribution.r u dat dumb? Gosh u mouth stinks go get ursef herbal toothpaste
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by chidistone: 7:13am On May 14, 2015
I can see the kind of govt we are going to witness in the next 4 yrs. Also, I have seen that lots of people will support this govt and act Squealer, a character in Animal Farm for the APC govt and their Napoleon (baba one chance) govt. Always right is all we will be hearing even if the govt is failing. Those who are acting Squealer for APC are like BOxer in Animal farm and u guys will be taken to the knackers soon. Lai Muhammad = Squealer. — "Life would go on as it had always gone on badly"- Benjamin(Animal Farm)
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by babajero(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided

If really you are a girl then you are a disgrace to your family and you will always bring them disgrace, and to be Frank with you, you have no character that you can use to succeed in life or in a man's house, so you better start getting ready to marry your father because that is the only man that can fit into your life style that is only if he is still alive and if he is not alive that means you are doomed for life.
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by ellechrystal(f): 7:36am On May 14, 2015
Seamareggae:

Were Buhari, Tinubu in PDP before No go puke for ur body....
Ur problem is that u don't read, neither do u comprehend wen u even try. Please read my comment again n understand it, stop diving into conclusion.
I am sure I said HALF THE PEOPLE IN APC.
But ur incomprehensible self, wouldn't let it sink.
If u would excuse me, I Ve better things to attend to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by nwachi1404: 7:51am On May 14, 2015
I wonder why Yorubas are soo stupid. were their ancestors this stupid or did eclipse of the brain occur in their land at some point in their existence.
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by Totino: 8:08am On May 14, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hehe
16 years of what? 16 years of half the apc members rule in pdp? Who r hungry for more power n all they did was to change their name n logo?
When people say pdp ruled 16 years I laugh. So all those who destroyed pdp n ran to apc r now saints?
So unreasonable.
*pukes*

I wonder ooo! Some people just dont want to believe d fact dat neither APC, LIE Mohammed sorry, Lai, Bola Tinubu, oo I mean Tinubu, nor d peoples' general is a saint!!!
APC is PDP 'disowned son'! The thiefs in PDP ran to form APC which makes PDP A SAINT!!!
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by tempest69: 8:15am On May 14, 2015
streetvoice:
@tempest69 or warefa you call ursef u can Neva talk sense since I have been reading ur contribution.r u dat dumb? Gosh u mouth stinks go get ursef herbal toothpaste
I guess this is best sense u can write in ur entire family. Empty brain
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by tempest69: 8:17am On May 14, 2015
babajero:
you are a dumb fellow, just because your father is a liar does not mean lie mohamed should lie to Nigerians.
show me a politician that doesn't lie you product of a failed contraceptive
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by sapientia(m): 12:03pm On May 14, 2015
Does it mean people dont read? undecided
Even if PDP is a pack of lying wolves, they got this correct..
Some peeps once they see PDP, they just comment..
IF the APC transition Committee chairman really debunked the claim by lar Mohammed..
Then he should apologize to Nigerians as a show of change
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by ekpurikpu77: 1:36pm On May 14, 2015
I wonder what kind of stuff these apc guys will offer,a guy named liar mohammed! sha,they have four years to proof to us and fullfil their campaign promises.

This liar simply talks too much and he talks a lot of trash at times,imagine a president elect's transition committee giving a sitting president terms of refrence.....janja weed.....they should better come in and perform rather than looking for cheap excuses for non performance.I'm sure after four years they will still be blaming oga Jona...LOL!
Re: “it’s Time To Stop Lying”, PDP Tells APC Spokesman, Lai Mohammed by ossy4rill: 3:04pm On May 14, 2015
tempest69:
I guess he is still pained by the outcome of the just concluded result. Even his father lied to his mother before he could bang her or perhaps marry her. So he should show us a honest politician and I will prove to him that my mother is still a virgin.
May 29 loading.......

Lai Mohammed had been fabricating stories since the time of Jesus. I wonder how he will play the politics now since his party is in power. PDP states beware. The lies will now be selective and targeted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? / Four Gunmen Killed In Anambra Police Station Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.