Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone (56377 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by wadetaw202: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Royal155:
HAHAHAHAHAH! HONESTLY, I FEEL YOUR PAIN! THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WENT THROUGH IN MY FIRST IMPORTATION. AND I VOWED NEVER TO USE THEM AGAIN.
THIS PEOPLE SUCKS!!!!!!
PLEASE, NEXT TIME USE ST. PATRICK. THEY HAVE MORE FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SWIFT RESPONSE TO MESSAGES.
I TRANSACTED WITH THEM LAST THREE WEEKS AND IT TOOK JUST 10 DAYS FOR MY GOODS TO GET TO ONITSHA. AND TODAY, MY SELLER ALSO SENT SOME PACKAGES TO THEM TO BE SHIPPED TOMMORROW AND ARRIVE NEXT WEEK.

Pls did you tell them to ship directly to Onitsha from China?! Or how did you do it?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by wadetaw202: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2015
delesule:

Friend in order to get Goods waybill to your location use local logistic service.Most of these agent are always busy and your goods will be delayed.
They will help you pick your Goods from shipping company and sent to your location through transport.
There many of them on nairaland.
I used to operate one but stop.

Pls, which one can you recommend?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by wadetaw202: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

They mostly use Lagos....when it get to Lagos you can use normal transport system to bring it to your location

How can I "use" normal transport to bring it to my location when am not even in Lagos? How do I get someone to arrange the transportation to my location ?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by wadetaw202: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2015
chudy144:

It will not be difficult at all
There are shipping coy that is ready to pick up and delivere to you in Oyo state .
Which one can I use? Which one do you recommend?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by wadetaw202: 8:32am On Sep 26, 2015
ohans4u:
chudy.....Nice job u ar doing here. Lecturing the new bies on how to create extra job and add more income to their pockets since our new change govt can't change the situation. .... I have got a female Chinese seller on aliexpress who always outsource for me items she those not have from different factory at a low price and her means of payment is aliexpress i.e escrow. So our money is safe and secure. The pioneers of DIY have lectured us many a time about escrow. If you are confused pls start reading from page1.

Can you link me up wit your female Chinese seller? Don't worry, I promise not to toast her....it is strictly for business.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by ohans4u(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
wadetaw202:

Can you link me up wit your female Chinese seller? Don't worry, I promise not to toast her....it is strictly for business.
check my signature for my pin
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by jamarionj(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
skylane:
check www.tinydeals.com or www.focalprice.com, they are chinese too with sweet products
have you tried the sites before?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:

There is no point dropping your pin here when people will add you and send you a message and you will just read and ignore someone as if they are useless. Stop that that selfish attitude
Why not call him up if he is too busy to respond to chats or he has responded to so many. Cox it makes me wonder why Nigerians will want to discuss serious problems with me and they send Hi, nothing else rather than introduction and getting straight to business

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by kelz2205: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2015
chudy144:

It will not be difficult at all
There are shipping coy that is ready to pick up and delivere to you in Oyo state .

Chudy, pls I really need help on deciding what to import, thats what has been stopping me from starting the import biz, im a student, btw your thread has been really insightful, thankz bro
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by kelz2205: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=chudy144 post=35804849]

Chudy, pls I really need help on deciding what to import, thats what has been stopping me from starting the import biz, im a student, btw your thread has been really insightful, thankz bro
Kindahouze@gmail.com
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by jamarionj(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2015
please.... any suggestions of any logistics who can do drop off point in Lagos in konga and jumia office?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by greens(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2015
How do I join the Facebook group? Give me details please
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
wadetaw202:

Pls did you tell them to ship directly to Onitsha from China?! Or how did you do it?
When it arrives Lagos, instruct them to waybill it to you

1 Like

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by femimike1(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2015
hello everyone, thanks to chudy144, ymodulus and everyone that has contributed greatly to this thread. God bless you all ..
Now, i m using a third party agent in china, to ship to lagos, what will i select in *shipping method and *Trade Terms
plz kindly assist me

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by ohans4u(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
femimike1:
hello everyone, thanks to chudy144, ymodulus and everyone that has contributed greatly to this thread. God bless you all ..
Now, i m using a third party agent in china, to ship to lagos, what will i select in *shipping method and *Trade Terms
plz kindly assist me
Chat with your seller to make sure he/she understands everything you wanted. Tell her before time that u want your items shipped to your forwarder in china before making payment. send her the address in English n china..
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by yugeekay: 5:58am On Oct 09, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Easiest is to keep talking about it everywhere (school, church, office etc) show ur friends on bbm, whatsapp etc.
Use youri items as ur dp etc....
hi pls I will like to know d 1st item u imported and which logistics coy u used? Thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by CaptPlanet(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2015
yugeekay:
hi pls I will like to know d 1st item u imported and which logistics coy u used? Thanks

My very first was android tablets and as a novice I used DHL for shipping. It was very prompt but expensive considering what other companies charge now. I sold my items with little profit because of what DHL charged me, I think it was around $100 to ship them.

I don't want to deter you but there are other cheaper companies out there. ChrisVic, St. Patrick and the likes....Goodluck
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
How market?
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by globalresource: 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jdesigns:

There is no danger in using naija paypal, its jus dat u wudnt b able to receive paypal funds into a naija acct dats all

I have an account with naija paypal. Does that mean one can not get refund payment on this account in such a case the goods are not good and i want to return it?thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Tonybills(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Royal155:

To tell you the truth, I've not orderd through alibaba or Aliexpress checkout page. I just sent out a buying request to manufacturers, including my wechat, whatsapp and email address. Then, they either add me or reply my request with their wechat or whatsapp I.d. Then we carry on from there.
I pay through Paypal.

But please I'm not recommending this strategy to anyone. Reason being that, this is a very risky strategy since you don't know if the seller is trusted or not. What I do is research about the company; check if they are Gold sellers and trade assurance sellers( I don't add anybody outside this criterias) and place a small sample order to test their credibility.

So, if really you want to ship through third party shippers, you have to tell the seller to remove their default shipping cost. That you have an agent in china to ship to. But please you have to pay them using Escrow- in a situation where you don't trust them.

Hope this helps

please how do you pay through escrow way method.
where can we locate the escrow way platform
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Tonybills(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
chudy144:

Once your goods gets to NK
Call Judy to confirm it then ask her to ship it by Express.

sir,
how will you know the time and moment your goods has reached the hands of your local shipping agents like nonnykings so that you can tell them to use express method instead of normal
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Tonybills(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jdesigns:

I guess u useing a naija paypal acct. I avnt tried activating one before, but I guess the code would be sent to the phone number you registered on paypal or ur email address.

Please Pips that uses a naija paypal acct can you all help with this question

in that case can you help us in the procedure of opening a verified US Paypal account
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 2:45am On Nov 06, 2015
globalresource:

I have an account with naija paypal. Does that mean one can not get refund payment on this account in such a case the goods are not good and i want to return it?thanks

BRO, you are safe when it comes to that because naija paypal accept refunds once that the same acct you paid the person from
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by globalresource: 5:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Jdesigns:

BRO, you are safe when it comes to that because naija paypal accept refunds once that the same acct you paid the person from

Alright then. Thanks a lot
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Jdesigns(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Tonybills:

in that case can you help us in the procedure of opening a verified US Paypal account

Apologies, Am not in that line of business
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Tonybills:

What do you need a US PayPal acct for.

In this business all you need is tool to send money and you can do that with what you already have.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2015
Be Tax Compliant, save money, PM or Call Me.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Prec1ous(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2015
[b]Been a student in any Nigerian institution is not easy especially when you have no support or your allowance is never enough, trust me, i have been there before and i know how it feels.

I have been there and i know how it feels, so i complied this post which comprises of all the business me and friends engaged in to live well and better during our university days.

This post will open your mind to simple businesses you can start at your campus irrespective of your location of finance with little or no capital to earn money and live well and better.

SAY NO to Armed robbery, prostitution, stealing, Cultism and other negative social vices.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE POST (it has no worth in money and you are lucky to see it)
[size=13pt]
Amazing ways to make money as a Nigerian undergraduate student both online and offline in any Institution[/size]
[/b]
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by yuppies112: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
.. Thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by yuppies112: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2015
Answer
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
yuppies112:
why will my comment be the last in this thread please you guys should do justice to my question
Why my own dey always different
Firstly no one knows your strength as to determine what you can sell or not sell. Alot of variables are taken into consideration in this business of importation. I've imported laptops, phones,power banks, flash drives, fashion wears and branded shoes. I've also imported specific targeted products for my line of printing and corporate branding business as well. My answer to your question is know what sells in your environment, compare price,ROI etc and make your decisions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Having Breakfast With His Twin Boys (photos) / Candido Joao Da Rocha: Nigeria's First Millionaire / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.